Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! (1563 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by JoannaSedley(f): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2013
You have one of the most poisonous choice of words when attacking christians in this section. Where you are concerned there is never anything good about what you despise. Who made you the judge.
You attack catholics
you attack pastors
you attack people's personal beliefs.
Mere thought of visiting religion section always make me to shiver. Which led me to the conclusion that you are either an atheist or the NAIRALAND ANTICHRIST. Which one are you?
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2013
Smh
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by dorox(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2013
@op: Read Matt23:13-36
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [14] [b]

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.
What would you say about Jesus' harsh proclamation of woes to the wicked religious leaders of that time? Can you see that in exposing the lying greedy narcissistic blood sucking tithe con men that Frosbel is just trying to imitate christ in exposing these ravenous wolves in sheep clothing?

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2013
If you want to see the anti-Christ, go to Rome, you will not be disappointed grin

3 Likes

Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by JoannaSedley(f): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^please not again. Are you or are you not. Cos it will help me to understand your point of view better. You are attacking not correcting,very agressive when stating your point. Maybe you have a point but currently i am not seeing it, what am seeing is abuses. Stop being condescending on other peoples belief.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
Joanna Sedley: ^^please not again. Are you or are you not. Cos it will help me to understand your point of view better. You are attacking not correcting,very agressive when stating your point. Maybe you have a point but currently i am not seeing it, what am seeing is abuses. Stop being condescending on other peoples belief.

Show me a few instances where I was condescending or abusive.

Normally I just go straight to the point, I hate to beat around the bush. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck , no ?

and btw, you correct those who are in the faith and are either in error or deviating , not those infiltrators and enemies of the gospel and Christ.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by JoannaSedley(f): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Then where do they practise the real thing.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Frosbel is not an Atheist but the Pope of Hateism, a growing religion!
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12: Frosbel is not an Atheist but the Pope of Hateism, a growing religion!

The Pope of babylon resides in the Vatican , I am no Pope brother grin
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

The Pope of babylon resides in the Vatican , I am no Pope brother grin

Abeg no call me brother o, before them think say I be one of your members.

#i renounce every spirit of Hateism!
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Abeg no call me brother o, before them think say I be one of your members.

#i renounce every spirit of Hateism!

don't forget to renounce the false roman catholic spirit of the anti-Christ while you are it, and also the spirits of lust and greed that pervades many of your so called churches. wink
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

don't forget to renounce the false roman catholic spirit of the anti-Christ while you are it, and also the spirits of lust and greed that pervades many of your so called churches. wink

Lol!!! Sure pope Hate!
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Lol. I'm surprise. Is catholism the only route for the antichrist, mr frosbel?
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. I'm surprise. Is catholism the only route for the antichrist, mr frosbel?

Not at all.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Not at all.

Hateism is another route!
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by mumumugu(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Frosbel is a self proclaimd righteous man who condems every denomination and religion except his own personal belief which is similar to known

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Not at all.
Why then the submision in your first post?
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
mumumugu: Frosbel is a self proclaimd righteous man who condems every denomination and religion except his own personal belief which is similar to known

And this is my religion :

Jesus Christ is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

Your Pastor is not the way, the truth and the life, your church is not the way ,the truth ,and the life ,and the catholic sure aint got nothing to do with Christ. wink

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
mumumugu: Frosbel is a self proclaimd righteous man who condems every denomination and religion except his own personal belief which is similar to known

Frosbel and his members are the only good people in the woorld.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Frosbel and his members are the only good people in the woorld.

Image123, Only God is good.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Image123, Only God is good.

Your deceit won't go unnoticed.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Your deceit won't go unnoticed.

You mean the deceit of the word of faith movement and the prosperity gospel that you so idolize ?
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

You mean the deceit of the word of faith movement and the prosperity gospel that you so idolize ?

Nice one cardinal hate.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
leave frosbel alone.he is actually right.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
I agree with frosbel 200%, the man is on point, he does not do follow follow which is good. We need more people like that.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by flourishG(m): 1:17am On Aug 27, 2013
The world hates the truth.
Re: Frosbel Are You An Atheist Or The Antichrist!!!!!! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2019

And this is my religion :

Jesus Christ is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

Your Pastor is not the way, the truth and the life, your church is not the way ,the truth ,and the life ,and the catholic sure aint got nothing to do with Christ. wink
In the name of Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. amen.

(1) (Reply)

Mob Beats Mentally Ill Woman To Death For Burning The Koran In Afghanistan / Failed Election Prophecies By Self Acclaimed 'men Of God' & Its Effect On Membrs / MUSLIMS SLAUGHTER 10,000 CHRISTIANS AND DESTROY 13,000 CHURCHES IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.