Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery (824 Views)

PHOTOS: Shell HQ Commemorate 20th Anniversary Of The Execution Of Ken Saro-wiwa / PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery In GEJ Backyard. / PHOTOS: Shell Exposes Illegal Oil Refinery In Jonathan’s Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery by chiefololade: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2013
PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery In President Jonathan’s Backyard

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/photos-shell-exposes-worlds-largest-illegal-oil-refinery-in-president-jonathans-backyard/
Re: PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery by venatus25(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
i'm totally disappointed on the leadership of of GEJ. if it was a common man like me they will not take kindly, now that the oga at the top is involve let see how they gonna twist and simplify the matter.
Re: PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery by Culbobby(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Illegal oil refinery my ***. It's called 'poo fire'. Shell should shut up and give niger deltan youths employment.
Re: PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery by Super1759: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
This is uncalled for and should be reprimanded. Nigeria has many illegal refineries even in bayelsa. So why tagging it "goodluck's backyard"
Does that make goodluck responsible or aware of the crime?
Another means of nailing my president.... 247nigerianews should be shot down with 5years suspension
Re: PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery by DrMuzungu(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Super1759: This is uncalled for and should be reprimanded. Nigeria has many illegal refineries even in bayelsa. So why tagging it "goodluck's backyard"
Does that make goodluck responsible or aware of the crime?
Another means of nailing my president.... 247nigerianews should be shot down with 5years suspension

Site being registered in the UK and hosted in the UK, you have no authority whatsoever to suspend it, shut it down etc... And thank God for that.
Re: PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ok impeach am make peace reign
Re: PHOTOS: Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery by jesse8048(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rubbish jus waste my MB viewing rubbish old pics. To many critics in Nigeria.
My problem is I have failed to see what's wrong with illegal refinery when d legal ones are not working, simply make it legal and let the workers continue their job. Don't increase the level of unemployment by trying to punish someone. Thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Safety Consciousness - Security Checks / This Man - Reagan Ufomba!!! / What Is The Problem Of The Northerners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.