Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Osaze Finally Reveals Why He Rants on Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Finally Reveals Why He Rants on Twitter (660 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osaze Finally Reveals Why He Rants on Twitter by aminho(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Super Eagles ace, Osaze Odemwingie who has become more popular for his
outbursts on social networking site,
Twitter than playing football, has
given reasons for his rants. Osaze returned to training at West
Brom last week Wednesday despite
hinting that he could attempt to buy
out the remainder of his contract at
the Hawthorns. On Saturday, the striker tweeted,
“This account is more like a mini blog.
Mini website. When I was busy
playing u didn’t hear much from me.
Now I play less and talk more haha.” The 31-year-old, who joined West
Brom in 2010 from Locomotive
Moscow, has been fined up to £76,000
by the club in recent times for his
outbursts.mramshi
http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/osaze-finally-reveals-why-he-rants-on-twitter.html

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk Wrestling,who Is Your Favourite Wrestler And Why? / Nigeria Vs Spain Predictions For Tonight? / Ministry, NFF Move To Vet Keshi’s List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.