Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter (23983 Views)

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie / Yobo Sues Complete Sports Paper; Asks For N500m Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2013
tumababa: i guess this guy is on some cheap drugs.....
and he cnt afford expensive ones? Check again.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Reference(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2013
iamdsam: The day he go try am reach Nairaland. He go finally end he carrier grin

Are you certain he isn't here already. Some posts are... very Osazesque.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2013
oluwafemi113:

I 2nd you brother.....

Incompetent news editor
i 3rd u joor..they ar gud at spreading rumor.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Reference:

Don't mind them. His transfer value is eroding and they are here supporting him. You think any international club needs the kind of negative publicity this man generates. The Press rules the U.K. If you cannot handle them its curtains. You can't win. Bigger celebrities from Rooney, Cole and Giggs know this and live with the criticism. They make you, they can unmake you. If a puny tabloid in Nigeria is pushing his buttons it is a pity. Just advice the lad to close his twitter account. Many have done so. This 'what are they saying about me today' attitude is quite frankly girlish. If it is false reporting seek legal redress.
dnt say wot u dnt knw..there ar clubs out there in Epl dat wants 2 have him 2day 2mao.wher u informd dat QPR has printd his jarsey already,b4 his club found out? Yeah..dm dn gv am numba already.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Reference(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2013
The more he gaffes the more his tail is tugged. This thing will run and run until Osas is exhausted. His caretakers had better advice him to cease fire and surrender.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Reference(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Soso990240: dnt say wot u dnt knw..there ar clubs out there in Epl dat wants 2 have him 2day 2mao.wher u informd dat QPR has printd his jarsey already,b4 his club found out? Yeah..dm dn gv am numba already.

Haba. That was January, this is March going April. In that time Nigeria has won the Nations Cup and Keshi GLO Range Rover has clocked 2000 miles, three APC's have emerged and Tuface wedded Annie home and away. Man that's a generation in footy terms. What contract?

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by sharpman1(m): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Red-Light:
i think d sport director deserve anything odemwingie throw at him ... wetin concern him wey he dey yarn dust

Did you see the begining of the conversation? Do you have any idea what the childish Osaze would have said before the editor replied him? Osaze should publish his message before he got that reply?
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by sambos994(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2013
People, its called discipline, something we lacked in this country for so long. Why do you think we haven't won AFCON since 1994, NO DISCPLINE! How can a 30-something man, husband, and a father go on twitter and rant like a 17 year old. He can't be fighting everybody anyhow. People are always going criticize him, but he just has to learn to deal with it. He's flushing his career down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2013
dozydre: The same thing that happened between him and KESHI,NFF,IKPEBA and co
and what hpnd between him and Nff,keshi,ikpeba,fifa,caf,etc? Must u say wot u dnt knw? I bet u only talk 'hear say'.oya,explain his issue wit all these people u mentiond.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by donfemo(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
osaze might just be going through alot, thou he dosent act matured anyway
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2013
sambos994: People, its called discipline, something we lacked in this country for so long. Why do you think we haven't won AFCON since 1994, NO DISCPLINE! How can a 30-something man, husband, and a father go on twitter and rant like a 17 year old. He can't be fighting everybody anyhow. People are always going criticize him, but he just has to learn to deal with it. He's flushing his career down the drain.
then wetin u go call people like Rooney,ballotel,Tevez,Fabregas,etc?.dis guy believes in freedom,doesnt want his right trampled upon.jst like d problm he is havin wit his club,nt his fault at all.as 4 Afcon,we hvnt won since then becaus we lack dedicatd playaz.nw,evrybdy wants to prove himself worthy of d callin.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2013
homesteady: It's high time we write a letter to twitter,to block osaze's account!! Shit!! He has used that account to do more harm than good!!

This osaze sef!! Is it until he has 20 grandchildren before he'll start acting matured??
I dont need to know the full story of what happened!! But i know osaze is @ fault!! Dazzal!!

You're ignorant bro.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Jesuspikin87(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2013
MUMU EDITOR........HOW MUCH UR BEST SPORT PAPER FOR NAIJA DEY PAY YOU
NO THINK AM O......UR MONEY NO BE OSAzE MATE!!!!!
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by etalker: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Is Tonto Dikeh his role model?
Why always twitting fights and quarrels?
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by sambos994(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Soso990240: then wetin u go call people like Rooney,ballotel,Tevez,Fabregas,etc?.dis guy believes in freedom,doesnt want his right trampled upon.jst like d problm he is havin wit his club,nt his fault at all.as 4 Afcon,we hvnt won since then becaus we lack dedicatd playaz.nw,evrybdy wants to prove himself worthy of d callin.

Except Balotelli, do you see other players fight coaches? Osaze has fought with Amodu, Lagerback, Siasia, and Keshi. How can you be fighting with coach after coach after coach. And now he's attacking the club and his FANS. How can a player like that play into the SE setup? Stuff like this can cause disunity. You can keep praising Osaze all you want, but you better be praying for the boy. You know that his career is going down the drain as we speak. Stop deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2013
pro01:

Making which money? Are you a "learner"? Is he wealthier than the likes of Celestine Babayaro and Amokachi were at their peaks (adjusted for inflation)? Or does he earn more than American titans such as Mike Tyson earned during their heyday?

The likes of Kanu, Okocha and Ikpeba were wise and sensible enough to be well-behaved. . .bereft of controversies and B.S. . . .such that corporations, government(s), and individuals now endorse and sponsor them for PR reasons - even in retirement. Does Osaze strike you as someone that has such 'charisma'? With all the nonsensical B:S he has been spewing on twitter and elsewhere? Forget what he earns now. That boy would beg for food in some years to come if he cconinues like this; he would end up worse than Etim Esin. If you know him, advise him.
u ar sick..u no well..he is among top 10richest nigerians in Epl,so wot ar we sayin? Inspite of all his controversy,his endorsment wit pepsi is still on.if u like hate him,he is making his money.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by blackbeau1(f): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2013
Are we sure that odemwingie is not in the wrong sports? Seems to me like he would do better as a boxer or a wrestler,who knows he might be able to convert his words to blows.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Arcmelaa: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2013
I thought that this guy is matured, I never know tht he is jt an over grown baby.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by hugafella(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2013
league11: WHO IS THAT EDITOR INSULTING NIGERIAN HERO LIKE THIS, IT HAS NOT COME TO THIS POINT THOUGH I DONT KNOW D ORIGIN OF D DISCUSSION, BUT ALL I CAN SEE HERE IS INSULT TO OZAZE. FOR GOD'S SAKE THIS GUY HAS MADE A LOT OF SACRIFICES PLAYING FOR TO THIS COUNTRY, THAT HE'S HAVING PROBLEM WITH SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE REASON EVERYBODY SHOULD TALK DOWN ON HIM LIKE THIS. D PRESS SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIM OR RATHER KEEP QUITE IF THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THIS EDITOR

Lets agree that the guy has major discipline issues, as well as problems with obeying constituted authority. The truth is that he cannot go far, not only in his career, but in life. He has shown all thr red flags. He just cant keep his itchy fingers from tweeter.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2013
sambos994:

Except Balotelli, do you see other players fight coaches? Osaze has fought with Amodu, Lagerback, Siasia, and Keshi. How can you be fighting with coach after coach after coach. And now he's attacking the club and his FANS. How can a player like that play into the SE setup? Stuff like this can cause disunity. You can keep praising Osaze all you want, but you better be praying for the boy. You know that his career is going down the drain as we speak. Stop deluding yourself.
check d problm he is havin wit his club.QPS offerd him beta contract(money and working condition)..do u expect him 2 reject it? Westbrom shouldnt complain,bcaus dats d same way they bought him.bk 2 d matter..febragas had transfer issue wit wenger,same wit tevez,and even rooney..ar u current? Am nt sayin he is close 2 perfection,bt we musnt always blame him.he cant be at fault all d time,we ar talkin of d most patrotic nigerian player sm years bk.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by EPOMA(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2013
informatix: Odemwingie you have Problem i have been watching football since Paul Gascoine days. I have watch Man u. Since paul ince-till date but i never see player that offered to buy out his contract except you. I must say you are Rude and in england there are better than you who never utter a word.

My guy demba ba just bought out his contract.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by hugafella(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Soso990240: u ar sick..u no well..he is among top 10richest nigerians in Epl,so wot ar we sayin? Inspite of all his controversy,his endorsment wit pepsi is still on.if u like hate him,he is making his money.

The guy told u the truth. Osaze is digging himself into a big mess, and as time goes on, he will be seen as "bad for business" or "not fit to represent any brand" lets face it, the guy talks (tweets) too much. There is something known as TACT my brother. Tell him to grow up and learn from the likes of Kanu, ikpeba and jayjay.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2013
Seem like some Edo witches are following this man called Odewingie and bent on destroying his carrer. He need some spiritual excercises or else he will ruin his career.
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by hugafella(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Soso990240: check d problm he is havin wit his club.QPS offerd him beta contract(money and working condition)..do u expect him 2 reject it? Westbrom shouldnt complain,bcaus dats d same way they bought him.bk 2 d matter..febragas had issue transfer issue wit wenger,same wit tevez,and even rooney..ar u current?

Guy, ur arguing blindly. How many of them took to twitter to blast their clubs or home football federations or even national team coaches and colleagues. He even fought a fellow player. Is he a mad dog? Even as stubborn as tevez is, doesnt he still control himself? Is osaze better than tevez? Guy give urself some brain and stop these annoying arguments. Everybody cannot be wrong on osaze. I used to like him but the moment he started tweeting, i got to know he has a dirty heart. Remember that he refused to score against Liberia and rejoiced at the sack of Siasia. That guy for me is already finished. Just a matter of time. YOUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE!!

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Edoboy1(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Let's put asside what has been happening with Osazee and face the issue at hand. Looking at both tweets from Osazee and the Editor,the Editors tweet was very childish. When I saw it, I was ashamed.for person of his standard to say things like that,shows he is very immature and unprofessional. No matter the insult,there are some things I can not respond to. He can do better than that abeg. Chelsea,Arsenal and Man U. What has that got to do with the issue. Does these three clubs make up the entire football league?

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Edoboy1(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Lilimax: Seem like some Edo witches are following this man called Odewingie and bent on destroying his carrer. He need some spiritual ex. cercises or else he will ruin his career.
. You are a very stupid and your tribes are full of angels? Am very sure you are a yoruba. Always thinking with their anus and big heads. What has Osazee's tribe got to do with his ATTITUDE?

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2013
informatix: Odemwingie you have Problem i have been watching football since Paul Gascoine days. I have watch Man u. Since paul ince-till date but i never see player that offered to buy out his contract except you. I must say you are Rude and in england there are better than you who never utter a word.
mumu na im u be..wot of martins,Demba ba,etc..wen u start 2 de watch ball sef? I no blame u,na Startimes i blame 4 makin it possible 4 u..mtchwww.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by TableLeg(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Odemwingie needs to get off all social media platforms ASAP
He is starting to become a bit of a nuisance!
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by Soso990240(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2013
hugafella:

Guy, ur arguing blindly. How many of them took to twitter to blast their clubs or home football federations or even national team coaches and colleagues. He even fought a fellow player. Is he a mad dog? Even as stubborn as tevez is, doesnt he still control himself? Is osaze better than tevez? Guy give urself some brain and stop these annoying arguments. Everybody cannot be wrong on osaze. I used to like him but the moment he started tweeting, i got to know he has a dirty heart. Remember that he refused to score against Liberia and rejoiced at the sack of Siasia. That guy for me is already finished. Just a matter of time. YOUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE!!
ur argument on dis iz baseless..he gat his own opinion and he chose 2 voice it out..wots wrong wit dat? Tell me wots hpnin between him and Qpr and tel me hw it's his fault.get d full gist b4 u conclude.ok..u knw why he was talkin 2 d Editor? Bt u've startd drawin conclusion.must u always blame him? Cnt u wait 2 knw d cause of d problm? Dnt be quik 2 condemn..whch player did he fight? Wen?
Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by sambos994(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2013
Soso990240: check d problm he is havin wit his club.QPS offerd him beta contract(money and working condition)..do u expect him 2 reject it? Westbrom shouldnt complain,bcaus dats d same way they bought him.bk 2 d matter..febragas had transfer issue wit wenger,same wit tevez,and even rooney..ar u current? Am nt sayin he is close 2 perfection,bt we musnt always blame him.he cant be at fault all d time,we ar talkin of d most patrotic nigerian player sm years bk.

Yea, but none of them took to twitter to rant and rave like a teenage girl. It's not like it was going to help them or Osaze. Fabregas didn't go on twitter and rant, neither did Rooney. They just continued with their business, and look where they are now.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2013
See unknown quantities insulting a known quality.. unknown quantities, you all can keep insulting the known quality o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move / Samuel Peter Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Newcastle United Appoint Eddie Howe As New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.