Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Ill Attitude Of MTN Customer Care... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Ill Attitude Of MTN Customer Care... (653 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ill Attitude Of MTN Customer Care... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kk.. I had a complaint about my credit deduction while having an active blackberry service and the way MTN customer care behaves is very wrong. I have noticed a common trend. When I have made my complaints and the customer care rep sees they are at fault, she hangs up the line. Then when I call next the line is unclear, all in a bid to frustrate me. The next time I call, they transfer me to a stern speaking person. But I dnt really care, and I make my complaint. I'm not assuming things. This format of events has happened a lot of times and it's begin to annoy me which is their initial plan. If they want to cap their BBC, they should come clean by sending us a message rather than playing mind games and deducting our credit. I think I'm going to change my network soon sha.
Re: The Ill Attitude Of MTN Customer Care... by splashbaby(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pele...it took me 30minutes to get a response from glo customer care this evening and the lady would not entertain any patience as she kept yelling Hello! Hello Can I help you...after a heated conversation I was left totally unhappy and unsatisfied at the end of it all...forget it, there is no customer care anywhere in Nigeria
Re: The Ill Attitude Of MTN Customer Care... by nenergy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eeeyah! Sorry about that,but Get used to the new 3GB cap. If you exhaust it in 1 week, you won't be able to ping even if your subscription is still active. Call 180 and ask them to help you check ur data allowance balance. chikena!
Re: The Ill Attitude Of MTN Customer Care... by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2013
nenergy: Eeeyah! Sorry about that,but Get used to the new 3GB cap. If you exhaust it in 1 week, you won't be able to ping even if your subscription is still active. Call 180 and ask them to help you check ur data allowance balance. chikena!
They should make us aware of the data bundle and the conditions and terms. They should also provide an easy way of checking our data balance thru sms rather than playing mind games. I know they will eventually cap the data. It's inevitable but atleast we should be notified plus it should be on ur next bundle contract and not something that just jumps up on u in the middle of a contract. That is FRAUD. This wouldn't happen elsewhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Move To Nigeria / Problem With Droidvpn On L3 / Convert Ur Java To Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.