Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Rigged Elections In 2007- Gov. Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rigged Elections In 2007- Gov. Akpabio (757 Views)

PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu / See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / We Will Not Recognize The Outcome Of Any Rigged Elections, APC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Rigged Elections In 2007- Gov. Akpabio by alhajiwada(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sc3kww4BcyE

Wonders shall never end in Naija...A sitting governor openly declaring that he rigged elections! sad
Re: I Rigged Elections In 2007- Gov. Akpabio by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
alhajiwada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sc3kww4BcyE

Wonders shall never end in Naija...A sitting governor openly declaring that he rigged elections! sad
must I comment on this matter
Re: I Rigged Elections In 2007- Gov. Akpabio by Afam4eva(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Can we read the trascript pls.
Re: I Rigged Elections In 2007- Gov. Akpabio by nig2change: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2013
I watch the live telecast during the good governance tour in Akwa ibom he never mention he rigged election, he only tried to show how he wanted to integrate all to have participation in politics. He said he removed the name of an aspirant that have won before from a certain community and put the name of Etuk from a marginalised community to contest the election. It was the pdp primary not general election. Most of the press are doing political journalism instead of telling us the true story in order to sell. Am not his fan though but he has tried for his state
Re: I Rigged Elections In 2007- Gov. Akpabio by OAM4J: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2013

(1)

President Jonathan’s Address To The South African Parliament / Nigerians, Do You Remember? / Black Out Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.