Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron (32237 Views)

Photos: Paul And Anita Okoye's Son Step Out In Style / P Square's Son Cameron Shares Bedroom Pics...must SEE!!! / Peter Okoye's Son Cameron Dancing On Stage. (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Louis007: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Peter posted today and wrote "MAI BIG BOY". The boy has really grown, I can feel his swagzz....Some Niaraland chicks could be tripping for him. lol wink

People said he looks like his mom (Lola Omotayo). Could this be true

MORE; OIL PRINCEE..COM

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
the boy got swags just like his father

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by amebotweetblog: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Very Cute And Fine!
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by timpaker(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
the second pix is cute though but.....
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by sammynaijaguy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Louis007: Peter posted today and wrote "MAI BIG BOY". The boy has really grown, I can feel his swagzz....Some Niaraland chicks could be tripping for him. lol wink

Pleople said he looks like his mom (Lola Omotayo). Could this be true

MORE; OIL PRINCEE..COM

seriously am getting tired of you guys insulting Nigerian Girls why woluld you say they are tripping Abi dem don Turn Molesters abeg you guys should learn to show some respect to our female folks
Peace#

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by 32D: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Cameron ko Diaz ni....The boy cute sha no be small
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Pray(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
What do you think about this pix also?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by aiyeboy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
So?
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
I hope he doesn't go gay lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by fittty(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
undecided
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Tonyslim99(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mhmmmmmmmmmmm toooooooooooo cute................... Come to think of it self! You no go go advice your brother(Paul) make him marry tooooooo??
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by sylve11: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Who dey bring all these kind yeye gist dey come front page self? undecided undecided angry cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by BeautyFULL85(f): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aaaaawwwww! So cute! I'm tripping!
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nairaland Mods,una don tired with celebs,now na to dey show us dem pikin remain abi?
The boy is cute sha.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Imprida(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Cute baby cant wait to have mine.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Costa2000(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
cute boy
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Imprida(f): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr..Cork:

bro..the boy slightly cute coz he mum aint Nigerian...if she waz Nigeria, truss me, he be very ugly...P SWare was smaert! angry
does omotayo sounds like a london name to you?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) / Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.