Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him (877 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Good For A Muslim Lady To Marry A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by Morgan1092(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
This friend of mine as a Catholic christian wants to marry a muslim lady, there has bin so many discouragements 4rm friends n family. But all those talks does nt seem 2 affect dia affairs. Right nw he is facing a family threat & he is so confuse. As 4me am mute on dis, then i decided 2 bring it 2 Nairaland 2 help him seek 4 advice. Pls advice him & i will relay ur views 2 him. Matured minds pls
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
What kind of advise? He made his decision when he proposed to her....
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by confusion247(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
If the lady is from yoruba land, he has nothing to fear. But if the lady is from northern Nigeria, let him write his will and keep because he will be visited soon or later.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by okosodo: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
If the girl is from boko haram enclave(north), then he is most unlucky
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by Morgan1092(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
confusion247: If the lady is from yoruba land, he has nothing to fear. But if the lady is from northern Nigeria, let him write his will and keep because he will be visited soon or later.
4 all i knw d lady is 4rm Yoruba.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by PehaKaso: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Engaged 2 Muslim lady? ** sighs **
He's on his own if he eventually marry dat boko woman
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by thorpido(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
The issue of believing the same thing is always going to arise.There are going to be issues from family members as you have now.If he thinks love can pull them through,then they should see how it goes.
However as a Christian,the Bible is definite on who to get involved in a relationship with.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by Morgan1092(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
PehaKaso: Engaged 2 Muslim lady? ** sighs **
He's on his own if he eventually marry dat boko woman
Kindly put up an advice 4him & dnt say tins dat wil cos religious bashing. Thanks
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Morgan1092: 4 all i knw d lady is 4rm Yoruba.

wat is his tribe? if he is Yoruba, then he has every right to marry her, even if she follows the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by Morgan1092(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wat is his tribe? if he is Yoruba, then he has every right to marry her, even if she follows the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
D guy is an Ibo.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by Morgan1092(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Wat is his tribe? if he is Yoruba, then he has every right to marry her.
D guy is an Ibo.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by rezzy: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Let him go ahead and marry her. If he behaves the way a christian man should, the wife will definately convert without him forcing her.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by AbdH: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
My advice is that they shouldn't marry.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Morgan1092: D guy is an Ibo.

THEY SHOULD NOT AND MUST NOT MARRY!

I WISH THEM ILL LUCK IF THEY EVER DO SO! THEY WILL SUFFER. angry angry angry angry
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by tpia5: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
una dey take marriage play lotto.

na wa o.
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by wazobiaforu(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
All i know is marriage was before religion and Jesus never said xtian shud marry xtian because he never knew anything like Christianity nor catholic nor islam self according to the Bible

I know of a muslim lady that married a christian guy and the guy is ibo, they celebrated 10 years annivasary last year, though the guy is just ano ibo guy by origin but Yoruba by living, he did not even know how to speak igbo language

They are the one involve so they should sit down and think deep about it, marriage is more physical than spiritual
Re: He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him by Morgan1092(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
wazobia_for_u: All i know is marriage was before religion and Jesus never said xtian shud marry xtian because he never knew anything like Christianity nor catholic nor islam self according to the Bible

I know of a muslim lady that married a christian guy and the guy is ibo, they celebrated 10 years annivasary last year, though the guy is just ano ibo guy by origin but Yoruba by living, he did not even know how to speak igbo language

They are the one involve so they should sit down and think deep about it, marriage is more physical than spiritual
Thanx, i wil relay ur response 2 him.

(1) (Reply)

Not By Works, But By Grace / All Catholics Will Go To Hell Because They Worship Satan’ – Chris Okotie / IF The Heavenly Trumpet Should Sound Now, How Ready R U ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.