Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Do You Sleep-talk Or Sleep-walk? Share your different experiences. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Sleep-talk Or Sleep-walk? Share your different experiences. (557 Views)

6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State / Don't Let Anyone Talk Or Bring Your Dreams Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sleep-talk Or Sleep-walk? Share your different experiences. by SpicyMimi(f): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
I can recollect, some years back I woke up one midnight, openened my wardrobe..pulled out a short, then wore it on ontop of my already worn pyjamas then went back to sleep. The next morning I was so shoocked Äπϑ confused, thought I was having some mental issues, then only to recollect that I woke up that mid-morning but it took me a while to remember that.
Secondly, we used to have a maid who usually talks Äπϑ laughs out alone almost every mid-night. We were all worried about her Äπϑ scared...until one night she left the house in the mid-night Äπϑ sleep-walked to the next street to lay there on the ground! We couldn't take it anymore so we sent her back.

So my question is, do you sleep-walk or talk? Äπϑ what are the causes?
Re: Do You Sleep-talk Or Sleep-walk? Share your different experiences. by SpicyMimi(f): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja’s Alade Market Went Up In Flames Last Night / How Do I Get Back My Yahoo Account? / Mr Seun Osewa: Could You Kindly Explain What This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.