Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. (683 Views)

Nigeria And IBOPHOBIA - Fear Of The Ibo Tribe / Would Nigeria Have Been Better With Only One Tribe And Religion? / Do You Know Nigeria Has An Ethnic Arab Tribe ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. by EkoIle1: 3:52am On Mar 26, 2013

WHY IGBOS ARE NIGERIA’S CHOSEN TRIBE

Remove the Igbos from the country, and Nigeria will collapse like 1-2-3, like a flimsy deck of cards. Despite all their travails, the Igbos are the tribe chosen to bear the burdens of Nigeria. Throughout the 50 years Nigeria has masqueraded as an independent nation, Igbos have been credited with making meaningful strides to maintain Nigeria’s membership among the league of civilized nations.

The Igbos are the only tribe to possess the semblance of modernization and patriotism that translates to patriotism or desperately needed love of country. Can one say the same thing about the other tribes?

Statistics proves the Igbos are becoming the fastest growing ethnic group in the world, making up 75-80% of Lagos, 40% of Northern cities such as Kano or Jos; and flocking to Ghana by the hundreds everyday. The ubiquitous Igbos are migrating to America, UK and Canada by the millions. Why? First, the Igbos love to lead

How do the Igbos measure up in politics? There are rumors the Igbos are not temperamentally suited for politics; they are too inflexible, impatient, proud, self aggrandizing, and possess a convoluted theory of tribal superiority (just as the Jews do). Many Igbo friends decry corruption, downright thievery and piracy of national treasury. Yet, give the some Igbos power over some important entities such as the Central Bank, and see what happens. From the body parts traders to the West and the cattle herdsmen in the North, the Igbos must not learn to rob motherland literally blind. Success in politics requires you learn by association and play wuruwuru games with the Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas, Oyibo, armed robbers and kidnappers, all of whom you hold dear as bosom friends. Besides, politics isn’t about progress or love of country. The Igbos must be chameleons that change colors to match the environment? Successful Igbos are those who understand how to accommodate the other Nigerian tribes. Why Accommodation Is Not Enough is a topic for another essay.

http://www.igbofocus.com/WHY_IGBOS_ARE_NIGERIA-S_CHOSEN/why_igbos_are_nigeria-s_chosen_tribe.html
Re: Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. by EkoIle1: 3:55am On Mar 26, 2013
This is too loaded...

Make I go shop first before, I dey come.

lmao. I can't shout joo..
Re: Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. by koruji(m): 4:13am On Mar 26, 2013
Don't be long o. You must not miss the one of a kind theater that is about to ensue!!!

Eko Ile: This is too loaded...

Make I go shop first before, I dey come.

lmao. I can't shout joo..
Re: Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. by EkoIle1: 5:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Ok I'm back..

So these clowns have increased their % in Lagos state from 50% to 80%?

Is it not idiotic to foolishly paint yoursel lazy and unenlightened fools living in a place where you are almost 100% of the population and you are still socially, culturally and politically irrelevant in the same state?

Shouldn't you be the governor and elected officials from top to bottom? These clowns spew the most retard.ed and insane meaningless rubbish.

Obviously, Igbos want to be seen in a positive light; indeed, they tell their tall tales of how they are all rich and powerful in order to seem important in other people’s eyes.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html
Re: Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. by koruji(m): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2013
That someone would actually include these kind of statistics in an attempted serious write-up speaks volumes.
It means that the kind of behavior we see here on NL is more mainstream that one would care to believe.
The implication is that vigilance about this group of people is wisdom.
It cannot be dismissed as simply the rantings of random bodies...
...who happened on internet connections in Nigeria and elsewhere.

Eko Ile: Ok I'm back..
So these clowns have increased their % in Lagos state from 50% to 80%?

Is it not idiotic to foolishly paint yourself as lazy and unenlightened fools living in a place where you are almost 100% of the population and you are still socially, culturally and politically irrelevant in the same state?

Shouldn't you be the governor and elected officials from top to bottom? These clowns spew the most retarded and inane meaningless rubbish.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html
Re: Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 26, 2013
another " my tribe is the best" thread. you guys should give it a freaking rest!
angry
Re: Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. by Tolexander: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2013
Let me secure a space before i go chop akpu to give me the strenght to watch the contest till end. Baba God give me the grace!
Re: Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2013
Ibos just like plucking figures and statistics from the skies....

(1) (Reply)

Identify BH Members, FG Tells Northern Leaders / Don't Rely On Charms- FRSC / Explosion Rocks Kano Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.