Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! (2079 Views)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2013
No response yet, I hope its not because of my other virginity thread? I am still waiting send your contacts smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by LadyTC: 3:22am On Mar 31, 2013
ozo_emeka:

how s he a virgin if he's tired of akata girls? By tired, im guessing he means beating off to them? Since he's a virgin?

You know what I mean lol. I thought I was the only one who could see through it all.but am sure he will find his virgin bride on nairialand with moral standards that satisfies him whom he can put on a pedestal while she looks down on him lolz and that will be a long lasting happy successful marriage since in life there are guarantees and he has a lie detector in him. U get me. Roflmao.....this topic is even tiring...am done!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Mamacita007(f): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
nice4life: No response yet, I hope its not because of my other virginity thread? I am still waiting send your contacts smiley

go and sleep jare nobody will drop their contacts for you lloolll
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
-----
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
--------

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) / My Secret Admirer / My Beautiful Friend Is Available For Dating Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.