Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Black Face Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Face Speaks Out (1738 Views)

Black Face Causes A Scene At Hennessy Artistry Grand Finale / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding / Black Face Was Cut Off 2face's Groom's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Face Speaks Out by lexiie(f): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2013
We all know that out of the former group/band called the Plantashun Boyz in which Tuface was among, Only Faze was invited to his wedding and was part of the grooms men . Above is a tweet by Blace Face that was left out .
http://evatese./2013/03/26/black-face-speaks-out/
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by eyescue(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2013
lexiie: We all know that out of the former group/band called the Plantashun Boyz in which Tuface was among, Only Faze was invited to his wedding and was part of the grooms men . Above is a tweet by Blace Face that was left out .
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by eyescue(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2013
lexiie: We all know that out of the former group/band called the Plantashun Boyz in which Tuface was among, Only Faze was invited to his wedding and was part of the grooms men . Above is a tweet by Blace Face that was left out .
TUFACE IS A FAILURE TO NIGERIANS
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his fucking name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that idiot to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr. Frank. A.K.A Eyescue.

1 Like

Re: Black Face Speaks Out by eyescue(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2013
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his fucking name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that idiot to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr. Frank. A.K.A Eyescue.
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by Adurangba(f): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2013
eyescue: TUFACE IS A FAILURE TO NIGERIANS

Nonsense. Na una give am money to do the wedding wey una wan dictate where him go do him wedding?

3 Likes

Re: Black Face Speaks Out by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2013

You're indeed a big fool! Even if it was held in Nigeria, you still won't have been allowed in there without an invite. He, like every other person on earth, has the right to take his wedding wherever pleases him, for whatever reasons known to him. How is that meant to spite his fans? You want to start a revolution: channel it to something beneficial to the nation. Bloody mofo

1 Like

Re: Black Face Speaks Out by Larrey(f): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2013
Tuface dnt mind dem,it's ur life A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ we can neva decide ƒό̲̣r̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ ,U̶̲̥̅̊ can't always please people.if U̶̲̥̅̊ do am ƒό̲̣r̲̅ naija den go complain say U̶̲̥̅̊ knw get money , now U̶̲̥̅̊ do am ƒό̲̣r̲̅ dubai dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ complain.pls dnt feel bad abt wat U̶̲̥̅̊ just did. One love bros
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by ashmanpolo: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2013

Charlie, have u бeen smoking 2by2 again? Yesterday night this same post, this morning again. Abi u take kparaga this early mor mor? Pls leave 2face and the choices he make. Afterall Dubai is even the worst country people like me would think of getting married in. A dey madt
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
tongue
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by Larrey(f): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: OMG!! End shall never wonder! Tuface has the right to choose the venue of his wedding..For Pete's sake, what's this rubbish about him being an ingrate..If he chose to have his wedding in the Moon or Mars, its his wedding, his bride, his money and his LIFE!!!

#Even if the wedding is in Naija, his Guest list remains the same..He will only invite the people he wants to invite..

#And this guy has done so much in the entertainment industry..Bringing International awards and recognition to Naija.
@Op, what have u done?
abi o,some people aя̲̅ε̲̣ just being stupid
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by kayodeolaotan: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his bleeping name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr.aka
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by zaza1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
kayode olaotan: TUFACE IS A FAILURE TO NIGERIANS
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his bleeping name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr.aka

Eeyah..see what hunger is causing!
Re: Black Face Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his fucking name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that idiot to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual.

This young man don provoke grin.

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Flaunts Dollars / Photos:Mikel Obi And Girl Friend Share Holiday Snaps,Calls Him Her 'Forever' / Basket Mouth Poses As Amber Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.