Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! (32958 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Ejiuka: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
I have made my own contact,surely i will get my own appointment letter soon.I submitted my name to the appropriate place,and with God on my side,i will make it.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Ejiuka: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
I have made my own contact with the appropriate people that matters,submitted name when i was asked to do so,so with God on my side,it will surely be possible.Inshort am waiting for my own appointment letter to come.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ejiuka: I have made my own contact with the appropriate people that matters,submitted name when i was asked to do so,so with God on my side,it will surely be possible.Inshort am waiting for my own appointment letter to come.
Childish
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by doyexy: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Justyaxx:
Childish

Dey talk chilish dia till he colects his apointment leta as a fed govt worker wile u r still at home browsin on nairaland about work..

Let's all b optimistic dts all,,no need to insult any1 here

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=doyexy]

Dey talk chilish dia till he colects his apointment leta as a fed govt worker wile u r still at home browsin on nairaland about work..

More Childish[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
doyexy:

Let's all b optimistic dts all,,no need to insult any1 here
And what makes you think if he gets the job others here will not also get? The essence of this thread is for us all to inform one another about useful steps and happenings and not for one to come jump and sing "daddy said I'll start working there tomorrow".. Mtchewww. I repeat CHILDISH.

NB: Abeg anyone with better gist?

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by mikovo2002(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Wahala dey Nija
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 28, 2013
No be small thing ooooh.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Vetsolo(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2013
Things 4all apart
Ejiuka: I have made my own contact with the appropriate people that matters,submitted name when i was asked to do so,so with God on my side,it will surely be possible.Inshort am waiting for my own appointment letter to come.

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by platorepublic(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2013
Confirmed it is a Rumor
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2013
Vetsolo: Things 4all apart
Lol grin
Vetsolo: Things 4all apart
Lol
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by ghosttownboss(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2013
If these people feel they can toy with 158000 nigerian youths well too bad.I know I am overqualified for that job but unfortunately I no get godfather and of course I know this applies to over 80percent of nigerians graduates who risked their lives and borrowed money just to write this test.I am using this medium to dare nimc to come out plain and say we have jobs for you on one condition if you know pso to sgf or you know david mark or you r from bayelsa. I say they shd stop this rubbish and go to hell.I also say as leaders of this country in future we come out and tell them e don do!we don tire to be una mumu.our time go come u people r not god so u can't controll our destiny .like say I been decide be militant I know wey I for dey by now.shame on nimc shame on kpmg in short shame on nigeria the shamrock of africa we graduates get to bribe for simple federal govt jobs

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by ghosttownboss(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2013
Abeg make una no mind nimc.anybody wey dey find job if u no get godfather hold your 400000k enter abuja I hear say na the cost of federal jobs be that under gej.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Vetsolo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
D kingdon of nimc sufaret violence and we graduate must take it by force

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by camelus: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2013
ghosttownboss: Abeg make una no mind nimc.anybody wey dey find job if u no get godfather hold your 400000k enter abuja I hear say na the cost of federal jobs be that under gej.
@ Poster so u mean Corruption just started from GEJ Adminitration u just got to be kidding me.U just 4got so soon that what led to the first Military Coup in 1966 was CORRUPTION.
Just know it today that what is still holding Nigeria together again as a Nation is CORRUPTION. So u better learn fast !
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by SammyJac(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2013
Lets continue to keep our fingers crossed and remain optimistic. It's crystal clear that the management of NIMC is keeping everybody involved in suspense, there must be light at the end of a tunnel.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by camelus: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
SammyJac: Lets continue to keep our fingers crossed and remain optimistic. It's crystal clear that the management of NIMC is keeping everybody involved in suspense, there must be light at the end of a tunnel.
A Million Like
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Walert(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
ayando: Federal govt jobs r either thru God grace or Oga @ the top. So is time wasting bothering ur heads if pple have bin invited or not.
Pls point of correction.It applies to all jobs in Nigeria.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Teddy2010(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wat shld we rili beliv? Who as d reliable update. God pls help us.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by eziy30(f): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
i cannot accept such offer. What is that? That is an UNDER-PAYMENT for any graduate in this country. Instead of accepting such offer, i would rather i set up a small scale business and earn for myself. Hahahahahahahahahaahhaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! We must survive in this country. There is nothing this job search has not done to us but IT IS WELL. Good luck to US all.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Gudiza(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
^^^^ CLOWN.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Uzzyan: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2013
yuzedo: Yes it is true. My letter reads thus:

Dear Polycarp Sweetus Jnr,

Congrats on this appointment as the Oga at the middle of NIMC. Your salary is N1,000,000,000 a month, and you are entitled to 6-month leave, twice a year.

You also have one official Prado jeep from Gov. Akpabio and a sports-car from David Mark. Official duplex (with sweet calabar housegeh, big brezz, big nyash, slim waist, ice-cream thighs) and can resume whenever you feel like.

If you accept the terms of this offer, please sign here and here. Thank you for choosing our organisation.

Signed, Topmost OGA of NIMC.

Should i accept? I already have job somewhere with these conditions except sweet housegeh. Pls advice. undecided undecided undecided

u haf weyrey finish o. tnks for cracking mi up amidst every every.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
I read in a Newspaper Yesterday (cant remember the name), the DG of NIMC was in an interview, can u imagine what the DG said, after singing that the programme would kick off bythe end of 1st quarter (April), in this recent interview He changed it to 2nd quarter(which is July/August)... Now the question is will people still be employed by April and enroled for Training of 2 to 6 weeks, or Nimc is Joking withApplicants
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hope this is not what's happening with NIMC Exam written for almost a month now.

1 Share

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Gboliwe: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
alasuomowei: I read in a Newspaper Yesterday (cant remember the name), the DG of NIMC was in an interview, can u imagine what the DG said, after singing that the programme would kick off bythe end of 1st quarter (April), in this recent interview He changed it to 2nd quarter(which is July/August)... Now the question is will people still be employed by April and enroled for Training of 2 to 6 weeks, or Nimc is Joking withApplicants
I just had to correct you, hope you do not mind.
In a year, we have 4 quarters which is made up of 3 months each.
If the DG said 2nd quarter, we are still in the plan. 2nd quarter starts in April and ends in June.
We should all sit back and let this people do their thing. Not like the noise we make here affect them.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by deandavid(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Still waiting sha, i just dey visit this thread daily ritual. At a time, na to go start keke driver work o. I wish i get sponsor to buy 4 me.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by sms9ja(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
lets handle yur SMS marketing]GSM databases]Forever Products]Global biz]website designs]Lands]Looking for a job or post jobs?
LIKE OUR PAGE!http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sms9jaservices/167947723253522
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2013
Gboliwe:
I just had to correct you, hope you do not mind.
In a year, we have 4 quarters which is made up of 3 months each.
If the DG said 2nd quarter, we are still in the plan. 2nd quarter starts in April and ends in June.
We should all sit back and let this people do their thing. Not like the noise we make here affect them.
do the end of 2nd quarter mean anytin 2u?
Cos he said the end of june... Did i omit that? If i did.. Sowi.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2013
@Laudeo yep ur write I wasd not in d country wen INEC issued letter witout interview!
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by nicago: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote
author=alasuomowei]I read in a Newspaper Yesterday (cant remember the
name), the DG of NIMC was in an interview, can u imagine what the DG
said, after singing that the programme would kick off bythe end of 1st
quarter (April), in this recent interview He changed it to 2nd
quarter(which is July/August)... Now the question is will people still
be employed by April and enroled for Training of 2 to 6 weeks, or Nimc
is Joking withApplicants[/quote]

I wonder why people are getting worked-up over this NIMC recuitment. NIMC is a Federal government agency and you only need to find out how other FG parastatals conduct their recruitments. The duration of waiting can be killing, the only exception in the recent past is INEC which concluded their recruitment in a record 2 months after aptitude tests. NAFDAC, EFCC, NNPC, DPR, NPF, NTISF, etc..are all good examples of the typical FG recruitments which promised rounding off within 2-3 months but ended up spanning 2-3 years.

If the recruitment had been included in NIMC's 2013 budget, then we are on track but if not, na long thing o.

I just hope this second quarter info stands. However, on the interim, let's just try to keep searching for more mind-sharpening things to do so when our opportunity comes, we won't be found wanting. All I've said is never meant to discourage anyone but to prepare us for any turn of events. The Nigerian system is SLOW.

Cheers.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by doyexy: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by bibinwaka: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2013
doyexy: NIMC has snt mssges to some peeps to come 4 interview at deir HQ in abuja nxt week.
If u applied as a customer care officer and u were invited 4 d interview abeg SIGNIFY, thanks

guy why ur blood dey hot. relax. d txt na 4 on enrolmnt officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' / Invitation For Guaranty Trust Bank Aptitude Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.