Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs (8462 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
byvan: @Jidegirl,Yov know some men can't trvst their wives with sensitive issves,hence commvnication is difficvlt.

It's beyond contempt... what's with the honk blowing bout somebody else's private life? She should be ashamed if herself (wife) undecided
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by wonlasewonimi: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
byvan: My son plvcked it off.

Oh I see. You can use onscreen keyboard tho.

Go to start-

type OSK.exe
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by 299: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
byvan: I wonder how some women manage to expose their hvsbands this way to friend's and relations,nawaooohhh!!!

If the man knows his wife is a blabber movth,he probably will never open vp to her abovt this issve.Tell yovr covsin to let this rest if it is not cavsing any health concern or issves in her marriage.How comes a man that yovng needs a booster to get his groove on??

Please tell yovr covsin that there are certain things she shovld never tell a relation or friend abovt her hvbby,this happens to be one them.Women shovld learn to protect their men's dignity abeg.
Cousin = OP
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by luqken: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
biolabee: No be she dey take am but the thing wey take am dey enter am
But if you say no problem and your chi says no problem then all is well
biola no cause 4 alam,d guy just need 2 be more communicative 2 his wife as dat can help a lot.
i once observed a below par performance wt ma wife 4 few days though she didnt talk but i discussed it wt her and she got me d herbal drink i took herself.d rest dey say is enjoyment for us both.
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by biolabee(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2013
luqken:
biola no cause 4 alam,d guy just need 2 be more communicative 2 his wife as dat can help a lot.
i once observed a below par performance wt ma wife 4 few days though she didnt talk but i discussed it wt her and she got me d herbal drink i took herself.d rest dey say is enjoyment for us both.

lnteresting really learning something here...
thanks
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2013
299: Cousin = OP

Then what is Op to the complainant----covsin too.
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Oh I see. You can use onscreen keyboard tho.

Go to start-

type OSK.exe

Am vsing a phone,does this apply.
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by omonikiba(f): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2013
i have learnt that guys are very careful about their intimacy life, no one of them will want to be useless on bed or even perform less. on the other hand, its too early for your ousin to start discussing her hubby especially this area of his life, keep your spouse secret and help him where necessary. let her stop all the talk talk jor.
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by biolabee(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
^^^ True but I hope the OP is discreet as any advice can be helpful

Your username reminds me of aboniki cheesy
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by jackramseyhealt: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Okay, so here's your feedback from a man's point of view. As men, we love sex. And even more than that we love pleasuring our women. There is no greater feeling than satisfying your woman again and again successfully. The problem is as we age we begin to feel that we aren't where we are years ago sexually (or in any way, really) and seeing as women hit their sexual peak way after we do, we decide we want to do whatever it takes to continue satisfying that special woman in our life.
I was caught in the same way actually. My wife confronted me and I was embarassed that I was caught but I decided to be open with her and it ended up being the best decision of my life. I told her about my desire to please her and she embraced it and we actually shopped around for the best supplements we could find. We purchased a large variety over time and we found a lot that worked and others that didn't. We are now enjoying ASOX9. It's mutually beneficial for both me and my wife. I encourage you to check it out along with others. http://consumster.com/2014/08/24/male-enhancement-supplement-asox9-review/
Anyway the moral of the story is that this isn't a bad thing and in fact could be the most fun youve ever had.
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by Richy4(m): 5:26am On Aug 11, 2015
The only solution to this issue is" uche face your workooo"

I wish I could play that customer and Etisalat staff for you.

Just let them be. If your cousin says anything to you about that just say it is well. They gonna use you settle a husband and wife scores if you are not careful.
Re: My Cousin Found Out That Her Husband Has Been Taking Sex Enhancement Drugs by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2015
He feels inadequate, and the fact that his wife found out about it irks him all the more. Or he's been running game outside with the pills and potions being a desperate attempt to keep it all up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inflatable Baby Sofa for 15k / Xmas Tree Pictures / (married Only)how Do You Signal To Your Partner That You Are In The Mood For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.