Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

$100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates (13007 Views)

Russians Focus On Next-generation Technologies : Yuri Borisov / PHOTOS: Boeing Reveals Next-generation Super Cool Interior / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by ektbear: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
This is actually a very good idea.
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by mymz(f): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
pro01: Make oga Bill Gates sponsor R&grin for anti-STD vaccine abeg. That's the ultimate. Wetin concern me with 'next generation' condom.

Condom dey kill activity sometimes. Some girls sabi change their mind between the time whey you comot their kpata and the time wey you take dash to cupboard go find condom come back. She go don wear pant back come dey remind you say she get boyfriend wey she no wan cheat on. Na devil go punish both the condom and her boyfriend.

see confessions shocked
oga abeg take am easy, i know say the blue balls wey you encounter that day no be beans. you probably had to undergo "ice therapy". poor you
lmao!
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by loswhite(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Every time a reach person spends his or her money the next thing dat comes out is he should have given dat money to the poor . Bill gate has being giving to the poor for a very longtime now and he is still giving so appreciate what d guy is doing beside the ppl talking nw about abstinence hw many ppl can abstain frm sex?
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by loswhite(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
chrischina: Why only for condom, u no fit give the moni to car or somali ppl to help there life than giving it to generation that is yet to come, olori ibu we re omo. Olodo
which one u don do ?
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
mymz:

see confessions shocked
oga abeg take am easy, i know say the blue balls wey you encounter that day no be beans. you probably had to undergo "ice therapy". poor you
lmao!

Lol. E be like say na babes like you dey do that kind wicked thing to guy man.
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by kolamilan(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
chrischina: Why only for condom, u no fit give the moni to car or somali ppl to help there life than giving it to generation that is yet to come, olori ibu we re omo. Olodo
wetin mr ibu name dey do for ur post
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
palugy colina: nawa ohh..cant they just share dis money among the nigeria graduates wey no get work?
Chai..
one hundred thousand dollars is about sixteen million naira,so if you are saying that they should share it among nigeria graduates which are millions in numbers,let us even assume we have only ten thousand graduates that means each will get like 1600 naira each so what are u saying?why be say as your head big reach na so your brain dey empty,it is true what my father do tell me that it is not how big a head is that determines the brain inside
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by mckenzie125: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls Nairalanders I blive I heard somthing on d news ...can't really tell if its early dis year or late last year ....dey said somthing lik a prof.frm d university of Benin found d cure 4 dis dreaded HIV/AIDS........das if am nt mistaken.and he is soliciting 4 funds 2 still carry out more investigations.....can't dis money dis man is puttin in2 condom production b put into dis cure experiment.just tinking sha.....seriously hope we all knw hw 2 channnel our money once we are blesseD by God
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by JMystique(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
pro01: Make oga Bill Gates sponsor R&grin for anti-STD vaccine abeg. That's the ultimate. Wetin concern me with 'next generation' condom.

Condom dey kill activity sometimes. Some girls sabi change their mind between the time whey you comot their kpata and the time wey you take dash to cupboard go find condom come back. She go don wear pant back come dey remind you say she get boyfriend wey she no wan cheat on. Na devil go punish both the condom and her boyfriend.

Amen,I tnk say na only me dem dey do
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by flames77(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
dack7: Gateman wey get money.
lolz,na real rich gateman o......by the way,why would he do such?...reason is that he is against people like us to make heaven...open your eyes brothers.
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by bleufaucon: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
Bill gates remember the African children who are now suffering terrible maladies due to your evil eugenics vaccines. Now it's condom,to double the amount of spermcide and increase impotence. Gullible Africans,pls say no to any suggestion from this man!
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
angry cry angry
Richfella: Widthdrawal Method lipsrsealed.
Hold on u mean coitus interuptus?
Actually dat will work lol
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Is gates suggesting that the condom will be reusable
Dat wouldnt work its too high maintenance and things are already so cumbersome
Plus absolutely disgusting man!!
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Tolexander: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
it is called coitos interruptus
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Mamabugi(f): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
wat a world we live in. Instead of helpn d poor n rich in d society...dis wat is hapnin. smh
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Mospring(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
palugy colina: nawa ohh..cant they just share dis money among the nigeria graduates wey no get work?
Chai..
Na only graduate; wat about the poor and wretched person across the globe!!! Mtchewwww...
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by NSNA: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
will Bill do the testing himself
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by BestmanNnamdi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Guy, its not safe oooooo
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by NaLaugh: 2:10am On Mar 27, 2013
Scarpon: he would have given that money to the poor

SIGH!!
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by nelxsantos(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2013
so bill na comdom U wn promote, so U dn gv lience 2 go interstd. Lol
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Vickiweezy(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/_MKeAuV6IlTc/ScbrACY2C6I/AAAAAAAAAKk/Zg62c9myt7E/s320/condoms.jpg[/img]
When Wash & Wear dey? Oga Billy keep ur money.
grin grin grin
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
nijanigga: Reading most comments in this room,you have a glimpse of why Nigeria is backward,myopic minds at display.
Many of them not informed and are completely ignorant of what Bill Gate has been doing with his money in helping Africans.
Re: $100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates by Charlynaira: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Condom?This Bill Gates self. Nawaoo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescue Workers In Morocco Edge Closer To Boy Trapped In Well / New COVID-19 Strain: Belgium Suspends All Flights From UK / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.