Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? (1273 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Ogugua88 Added As Romance Mod. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by astronautog(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
As for me is oga mynd o because that guy wicked me banned me from literature section for a month when I had about 5 stories running I begged him even though I didn't break any rule he refused na all my readers don 4get me!!so I want him to suffer too lyk sexkilLz the babooo
Mods abeg frontpage!!lol
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by KenJak(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Do not pay evil with evil. Retaliation is not sometimes good.
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Obinnau(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
There must be a reason for ur ban. Mynd doesnt ban anyhow.
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
astronautog: As for me is oga mynd o because that guy wicked me banned me from literature section for a month when I had about 5 stories running I begged him even though I didn't break any rule he refused na all my readers don 4get me!!so I want him to suffer too lyk sexkilLz the babooo
Mods abeg frontpage!!lol
If I banned you for a month, you would still be banned.

1 Like

Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why were dey removed from bin moderators?
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by astronautog(m): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
see this one oh do you think am scared of you
You may think you are boss of nairaland but you are not!!you would go down just like Sexkillz who was so full of himself!!
Dude if we see physically you can't even form boss when I pass you,because I PASS YOU!!
Me no dey fear you o burn that into your skull
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Pattey(m): 2:27am On Dec 08, 2013
That will be DEOLS. . . For making islamist EXTREMISTS and potential terrorists feel @ home on NairaLand. . . & yh, I have a looooot of proof on that!

She detests christianity and does not bother to conceal her bias and hatred!
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Mynd44: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2013
**siddon look mode**
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Gboliwe: 3:59am On Dec 08, 2013
Obinnau: There must be a reason for ur ban. Mynd doesnt ban anyhow.
there is actually no justifiable reason to ban a main moniker for a month. None!
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Mynd44: 4:08am On Dec 08, 2013
Gboliwe: there is actually no justifiable reason to ban a main moniker for a month. None!

Please I really dont like getting in silly squabbles. The OP is just trying to get attention. He as banned for 5 days and not one month. Which is why I made this comment

Mynd_44:

he wwas banned on November 25. If I actually banned him for a month, wont he still be banned?

1 Like

Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by astronautog(m): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Mynd_44:

Please I really dont like getting in silly squabbles. The OP is just trying to get attention. He as banned for 5 days and not one month. Which is why I made this comment

he wwas banned on November 25. If I actually banned him for a month, wont he still be banned?
you liar!!!you banned me for a month!!!which 7 daysyou are a bloody liar!!!anyway I have served the ban so you can say as you which!!!I asure you,your days as a mod on nairaland are numbered!!!!oga mynd we no dey quarrel the nairaland wey you carry 4 head no b u get am o no forget!!baba seun go sack you one day!!!
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Mynd44: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2013
astronautog: you liar!!!you banned me for a month!!!which 7 daysyou are a bloody liar!!!anyway I have served the ban so you can say as you which!!!I asure you,your days as a mod on nairaland are numbered!!!!oga mynd we no dey quarrel the nairaland wey you carry 4 head no b u get am o no forget!!baba seun go sack you one day!!!

I hate liars. I dont know what you gain from showing your backside on an anonymous forum
Mynd_44banned astronautogfrom Literature forViolation of rules 1, 2 and 3at November 25, 2013 at 11:07:42 AM. Ban expired at December 02, 2013 at 11:07:42 AM

no if you insist it was a month, I can extend it to a month and all you say can become true. The choice is yours.

Rule 8 still stands

2 Likes

Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by astronautog(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Mynd_44:

I hate liars. I dont know what you gain from showing your backside on an anonymous forum

no if you insist it was a month, I can extend it to a month and all you say can become true. The choice is yours.

Rule 8 still stands
see this 1 o you
Mr man you have broken rule 1 here already
1. Please post on topic always. Don't DERAIL or
tribalize threads.

And by threatening me with a ban for speaking the truth you have also broken rule 2!!!

Because you are a mod you think you can live above the law abi??
mr mynd I am not scared of you!!!you can do whatever you like on literature section over here I would expose you to the world!!!
You think by editing that trash you posted you can fool me??think again your days as a mod are numbered!!you shall fall like sexkillz!!!
Do your worse!!!
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Mynd44: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2013
**back to viewing centre** gringrin.
Your keypad of yours, feel free to blow it up

1 Like

Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by astronautog(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Mynd_44: **back to viewing centre** gringrin.
Your keypad of yours, feel free to blow it up
same iSh sexkillz said now the baboo has been kicked out like a dog!!!and same trend you shall follow
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Enegod(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
astronautog: you liar!!!you banned me for a month!!!which 7 daysyou are a bloody liar!!!anyway I have served the ban so you can say as you which!!!I asure you,your days as a mod on nairaland are numbered!!!!oga mynd we no dey quarrel the nairaland wey you carry 4 head no b u get am o no forget!!baba seun go sack you one day!!!
guy calm down,though I have not encountered him before,I think he's fair on banning ...case closed
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by mysticgal(f): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
astronautog: see this 1 o you
Mr man you have broken rule 1 here already
1. Please post on topic always. Don't DERAIL or
tribalize threads.

And by threatening me with a ban for speaking the truth you have also broken rule 2!!!

Because you are a mod you think you can live above the law abi??
mr mynd I am not scared of you!!!you can do whatever you like on literature section over here I would expose you to the world!!!
You think by editing that trash you posted you can fool me??think again your days as a mod are numbered!!you shall fall like sexkillz!!!
Do your worse!!!

so you agree it was 7 days undecided

1 Like

Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by astronautog(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
mysticgal:

so you agree it was 7 days undecided
did you miss the part where i said he edited it?i was ban for a month there is no need arguing or bargaining of the number of days
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by yemi2plus(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kids
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by astronautog(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
yemi2plus: Kids
baby
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by olu4life(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Chai,why did seun remove dat hot topic na? I just got to page 17 only for me to see.that the topic has been hidden.
Seun sincerely u need to watch the way u speak. Would advise u get an online assistant that would post on ur behalf. Thanks

1 Like

Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Adamskuty(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Pattey: That will be DEOLS. . . For making islamist EXTREMISTS and potential terrorists feel @ home on NairaLand. . . & yh, I have a looooot of proof on that!

She detests christianity and does not bother to conceal her bias and hatred!
stfu u warthog faced buff00n ,moda'fvcker with decomposed brain grin

i need to blow ur brains off,it's off no use to u,goatish donkey grin
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Pattey(m): 1:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Adamskuty: stfu u warthog faced buff00n ,moda'fvcker with decomposed brain grin

i need to blow ur brains off,it's off no use to u,goatish donkey grin

undecided
Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:54am On Dec 13, 2013
[size=28pt]MACLATUNJI[/size]

2 Likes

Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by elvis10ten(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2013
astronautog: did you miss the part where i said he edited it?i was ban for a month there is no need arguing or bargaining of the number of days
when were you banned (date) ?

1 Like

Re: As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2013
olu4life: Chai,why did seun remove dat hot topic na? I just got to page 17 only for me to see.that the topic has been hidden.
Seun sincerely u need to watch the way u speak. Would advise u get an online assistant that would post on ur behalf. Thanks
Pls what's the topic.

(1) (Reply)

Cuba Now Biggest Single Medical Force In African Ebola Battle / Who Remembers This??? / Beware Of Aquafina And Other Sevenup Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.