Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls (4897 Views)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by chyseth(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Duke_Nija: Op, are you in anyway related to a certain Denrele Edun

They likes of you need not write anything. you could have just read through the thread and pass on. or you just want to follow the thread and did not find any better comment to make
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by chyseth(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
andromida:

I don't see anything wrong with calling a loved one everyday after work. I would not call you needy or clingy there is nothing wrong with you, keep being yourself. I would prefer you talk to her though and tell her you enjoy discussing issues with her and will appreciate if when she sees your missed call she sends a text to tell you she is available or to return your call and i don't think its fair on you that she ignores you. If you call her thrice everyday and want to spend 30 mins on phone per call, well this will be killing.

Why not call her after work only and reduce the time you spend on phone.

Thanks for your concern
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by chyseth(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
i just read through this thread and am wondering whether the women that are responding there and the ones responding here are from different planets

https://www.nairaland.com/1239520/married-women-male-friends
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by nat138: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
chyseth: Gentleman thanks for your concern, one of the few things i have learnt from this forum is that some people don't need to understand your post to reply, all they need is to find the closest derogatory word to fire at you. to such people i just smile and get over them.
Meanwhile i wasn't advocating work time discussions on issues that are not work related. Personally i don't like using office time to discuss non office related issues. what i just want is after work hello hi which am asking whether it's such a clingy demand

Moreso, i don't know how these people suddenly tagged me a talkative, please that is not how i pick up my phone to call every tom, dick and harry just because i have an itching mouth.

I am a lady not a gentleman. wink
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by chyseth(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2013
nat138:

I am a lady not a gentleman. wink

Highly noted my dear
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2013
Don't mind the harsh words, op.. There r ladies , that wishes to share their daily experience with their loved ones, and it's more caring and bonding sharing it with yur bf...I love to gist with my bf after work, but he doesn't like it... sad... Sometimes, he bone my calls...then give excuses later... Even bb chats , takes him longer hrs to reply...av resolved to move on, when I eventually see my kind of guy, who likes companionship , than being in a mechanical relationship... .....be who u are.
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by chyseth(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2013
Amelian: Don't mind the harsh words, op.. There r ladies , that wishes to share their daily experience with their loved ones, and it's more caring and bonding sharing it with yur bf...I love to gist with my bf after work, but he doesn't like it... sad... Sometimes, he bone my calls...then give excuses later... Even bb chats , takes him longer hrs to reply...av resolved to move on, when I eventually see my kind of guy, who likes companionship , than being in a mechanical relationship... .....be who u are.

Thanks my dear, i have been wondering what it is that caught the fancy of the ghost that kept liking all those abuses. one thing i believe is, if you truly love somebody, you will make out time for them, unless you are in between relationships for which you are already making up your mind for the other person.

There is no need living in self delusion
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Exactly.
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 03, 2013
chyseth:

Thanks my dear, i have been wondering what it is that caught the fancy of the ghost that kept liking all those abuses. one thing i believe is, if you truly love somebody, you will make out time for them, unless you are in between relationships for which you are already making up your mind for the other person.

There is no need living in self delusion

you answered your own question. The same woman who says she is too busy to answer your calls is probably spending hrs with another man without getting tired. She is simply not interested in you. move on.
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by tessybaby(f): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2013
An advise for you from a woman: since she thinks you are disturbing her with your calls just stay for atleast one week without calling her. When she calls talk normally with her and don't sound like you are angry with her. Girls don, t like easy going relationships, u are certainly boring her with the numerous calls, when you stop she'll start missing those same calls she is hating now. Come back and share the result.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by chyseth(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2013
You would'nt have said it any better
davidylan:

you answered your own question. The same woman who says she is too busy to answer your calls is probably spending hrs with another man without getting tired. She is simply not interested in you. move on.
Re: My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls by chyseth(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Your suggestion is on point, however am not always patient with relationships. Am already thinking of giving up on the whole thing. All I need is what makes me happy and am sure I will find it not long from now. If we cannot relate as friends now, there is no assurance that we will make best of couples when we eventually marry
tessybaby: An advise for you from a woman: since she thinks you are disturbing her with your calls just stay for atleast one week without calling her. When she calls talk normally with her and don't sound like you are angry with her. Girls don, t like easy going relationships, u are certainly boring her with the numerous calls, when you stop she'll start missing those same calls she is hating now. Come back and share the result.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I'm Being Manipulated Physically And Spiritually By Redeem Christian Church / Materiality of life / Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.