Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home (1264 Views)

Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by T3amie(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2015
He is frustrated on how things are going in his home pls your advice is needed...modified....his father is not really havin a job buh his mom has a boutique..she sells a lot of stuffs...but the problem is that his mom is catering for his family ( just like the head of the family ) and he told me he doesnt like the way things are going on..thats his father often brags and doesnt want to look for a real job..now the main thing that is frustrating him is that the man is provin like the one caterin for the family and usually shout at his mom very often.

he told me yesterday that he is fed up of the house and wants to run away
Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by BaddieKay(f): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
How do I advice when I don't even know how things are going in his home?
Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by thorpido(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
T3amie:
He is frustrated on how things are going in his home pls your advice is needed
You haven't said anything.
Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by chidekings(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
thorpido:
You haven't said anything.

leave them,they think we are magicians and mind readers abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Mtcheeewwww...this one na otondo OP #walks away
Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by T3amie(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Amybijou:
Mtcheeewwww...this one na otondo OP #walks away
sorry i had a low bar....so i needed to create the thread in a haste......thanks

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by darnley16(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
BaddieKay:
How do I advice when I don't even know how things are going in his home?
hello dear
Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 15, 2015
let the guy put on his hustling and go to work., to ameliorate the burden on his mum and forget the ranting of his old man

2 Likes

Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by menix(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Pls advise d guy to sharply run, infact he should travel to another state...

When hungry nack am him go remember d prodigal son 4 bible, that is if he has not start feeding wiv d swine...

if he knew d abuse i grew up wiv he will jst go nd swallow Ice cubes nd chill...
Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by Tovot: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
How does his running away solve his issues? its his dad he should get out of the house. and support his mum.
Re: Help My Friend Feels Like Running Away From Home by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tell him I said "This too sha pass away"
He might be running because of the father but that act is likely going to make things worse for the mother

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LIFE STORY..... Pls What Will You Do? / He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. / Let It Rain Money Traditional Wedding In Imo Complete Devalution Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.