Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,153 members, 7,838,939 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Pictures: Kardashian Sisters Ridiculed In Ford Advert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Kardashian Sisters Ridiculed In Ford Advert (1213 Views)

“I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon / Kardashian Sisters Blast Ford Advert Showing Them Bound And Tied In A Car / The Kardashian Sisters Parody Of Beyonce's "single Ladies" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Kardashian Sisters Ridiculed In Ford Advert by wwwaprokome(f): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
The Kardashian sisters have been the subject of much spoof material. But the latest offending item is not one Kourtney, Kim and Khloe are taking lightly.

The reality star siblings have confirmed they will be taking legal action after an image from an advertising agency working on Ford’s Figo car showing them bound and tied in the trunk of a vehicle. ***I cant laugh***

The Cartoon image is suppose to serve as a campaign for the Ford’s compact sedan but I think the most annoying part to the Kardashians is the featuring of notable personalities, including reality TV starlet Paris Hilton and disgraced Italian politician Silvio Berlusconi, smiling with glee at seeing their rivals, bound, gagged and stuffed in the car’s trunk.

See the pictures below.

Reality starlet, Paris Hilton, appears in the front seat of a Figo with her head
turned to see her TV rivals Khloe, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian bound and gagged in her trunk
In this mock up, disgraced former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi
is seen giving the peace sign while he ports

see/read more on www.aproko.me

(1) (Reply)

Tiësto The Number One DJ In The World / Ewoo!! Titilayo Killed Herself, I Did Not Kill Her --husband Narrates Wife Death / SEE The Relationship Between Actor Funsho Adeolu And His God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.