Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

A Must Read! Urgent HELP!!! Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Must Read! Urgent HELP!!! Needed (619 Views)

Urgent Help!!!!! / Please Urgent Help / Urgent Help,my Landlord Want To Turn Me To A Mad Man And Money Making Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read! Urgent HELP!!! Needed by Tatian(f): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello house, an incident happened on my street some days back and it's really bothering me . A lady of 24 has been raped, molested and beaten to stupor by her so called boyfriend and friends whom her guardian forced on her. I mean it is really disheartening , it is such a sorry sight of which the guardian is aware of and kept quite about it bacause the guy in question gives her money..

This lady can neither sit or walk. She's been carried around like a baby. She's need help..

Pls if you know any NGO that assits in this kind of situation. pls send phone Nos.and details of any 1 you know. Tanks

(1) (Reply)

Bank Robber Says He Gave Stolen Cash To Poor / Yahoo-yahoo-22 Year Old Student Arrested For Cyber Fraud / 19 Year Old Boy Kills Brother In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.