Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval (22826 Views)

Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Meekdon: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Mavin's star, Johnny Drille, shared his new look with fans whose approval may determine if he gets to keep a braided hair.
The singer appeared to be concerned about the possibility of having a negative image surround his new wave.
Two pictures offered a view of the frontal and side view of his face. Drille shared the post to fans in form of a teaser - he seemed like he wanted their approval.
"We tried to experiment a little bit with my hair. Do I keep it or not?
"I'm still a good kid tho, it's just my hair," writes Drille.

Johnny Drille got signed to Mavin Records on Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
At the label, he has aspired to make his craft appealing to audience.
This has seen him make appearances at numerous concerts where he displayed more promise to grow.

Don Jazzy signs Johnny Drille, Poe, DNA Twins to record label
Johnny Drille, Poe and the DNA Twins are now artistes signed under Mavin Records.
Label boss Don Jazzy made this known today, February 28, 2017, via a series of Twitter posts.
"Meet and welcome the super talented @johnnydrille to the SUPREME MAVIN DYNASTY. #MavinActivated."
Each post was accompanied by a short documentary about the artistes and a simple phrase, "Mavin Activated."
It introduced the new signings as they start a new journey with the Mavin's star cast of Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello and others.
Announcing the signing of rapper, Poe, the record producer wrote, "Pls meet and welcome the rapper's rapper #POE @Ladipoe to the SUPREME MAVIN DYNASTY. #MavinActivated."

Poe also confirmed the deal with the record label in an Instagram post with the caption, "Nigeria's Very Own. "Rapper's Rapper" - @donjazzy #MavinActivated."
The addition of the DNA Twins to the company saw Don Jazzy in his final announcement:
"Guys pls also meet and welcome the dangerous dynamic duo #DNA @itz_dna (@blairisdna & @clintisdna) to the SUPREME MAVIN DYNASTY. #MavinActivated."
The inclusion of the stars to the record label is no doubt going to be a symbiotic affair for all parties.
All the artistes have made good of their music career so far, a fact that has earned them a calling to one of Africa's dominant record label.

Source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/mavins-singer-wears-new-flashy-braid.html

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Chrisbeks: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Abeg cut am sharp sharp. Johnny drille why nah? I love your former hairstyle, it's better

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Meekdon: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2018
cc: lalasticlala, seun, finest boi smiley
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Meekdon: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2018
na FTC Things na

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Kobicove(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2018
All in a bid to trend on social media undecided

9 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Okrikabail: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good singer sha
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by MrBigiman: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
By the time Don Jazzy is done with him, he'll be a dirty looking Igbo smoker.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by midehi2(f): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Its cool
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by chibwike(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Remaining tatoo

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Oyindidi(f): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
MrBigiman:
By the time Don Jazzy is done with him, he'll be a dirty looking Igbo smoker.
grin
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by bettercreature(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
He looks unkempt

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Masama: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
I love your music man but this hair, I no like am at all

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by id4sho(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
yeye
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Fesomu(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
He should go and ask his mother
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by folake4u(f): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by ibori1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
family pipo

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by coluka: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
He looks good

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
People now spend more on hairdo than diet

Someone that should be feeding well on balanced diet....

Sigh...

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by itchie: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Johnny drille you don disappoint me with this hair. Why is it that once people achieve stardom, they start misbehaving?
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Megatrix: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
This one village people don begin observe him matter

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by inoki247: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Na omarion b Diz na

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Topmaike007(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jonny the romeo your Juliets are saying that they don't like this hair cut abeg cut am.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by sanpipita(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dude wants to be in the news and knowing how Nigerians don't mind their business, his strategy will work, if you like scrap your head e no concern me
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Johnny who?
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by greatbuc(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Go and cut ya hair my friend.
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Lexusgs430: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why is he requesting fans approval? Did he mean ceiling fan or fan ice?
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by COOL10(m): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
You look good jare. Ignore the hypocrites
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
He lacks the aura of a celebrity.
When you see a celeb or rich person something will tell you "this person has something" even if that celeb is wearing singlet, shorts and palm sandals.
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by Odobaone: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Its cool for me as a fan. But keep it at a reasonable level so it wouldn't make u look less of ur standard
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by PheezyLee(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is bad for his brand and the genre of music he's trynna pursue. In my own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by kokakola: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Inconsequential things are beginning to take away his attention. Him inspirations go soon go recession.
Re: Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval by jclassiq(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
He lacks the aura of a celebrity.
When you see a celeb or rich person something will tell you "this person has something" even if that celeb is wearing singlet, shorts and palm sandals.

WHY DON'T YOU DASH HIM SOME

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Tekno Celebrates His 29th Birthday (Photo) / An Official Statement From The 2face Foundation About Cancelled Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.