Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Uk Sports Visitors Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Sports Visitors Requirement (2235 Views)

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2013
hello, good day to all nairalanders, pls i need help,i have invitation letter from a football academy in uk for a trail, please, i want to no the backup document, to take to embassy, pls help oooo
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by justwise(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2013
Jeffroy: hello, good day to all nairalanders, pls i need help,i have invitation letter from a football academy in uk for a trail, please, i want to no the backup document, to take to embassy, pls help oooo
An academy in the UK invited you for a trail and you came to nairaland to ask for the visa requirement?
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
yes, i need other documents to join with the invitation letter. i dont want to give the work to an agent, pls help me, God bless you.
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Jeffroy: yes, i need other documents to join with the invitation letter. i dont want to give the work to an agent, pls help me, God bless you.

Seriously an academy in the UK contacted you directly and offered you a trail? Not through your agent or current club?

If truly an academy invited you for a trail in the UK then your agent or current club will do all the visa paper-work for you.
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2013
Thankz.but, i am wit any academy or club for now, i train around my area. I get the link online myself.so i want to arrange my trip myself.plz if u no any other documents i can join to get the visa plz list it here.and i want to ask maybe did i need insurance to apply for uk sport visitor. I have download the uk visa.application form VAF1J,sport visitor.if u no abt it tel me plz.list the documents for me.ar wil get it myself
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2013
URGENT- Thankz.but am not wit any academy or club for now, i train around my area. I get the link online myself.so i want to arrange my trip myself.plz if u no any other documents i can join to get the visa plz list it here.and i want to ask maybe did i need insurance to apply for uk sport visitor. I have download the uk visa.application form VAF1J,sport visitor.if u no abt it tel me plz.list the documents for me.ar wil get it myself
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by justwise(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2013
Jeffroy: Thankz.but, i am wit any academy or club for now, i train around my area. I get the link online myself.so i want to arrange my trip myself.plz if u no any other documents i can join to get the visa plz list it here.and i want to ask maybe did i need insurance to apply for uk sport visitor. I have download the uk visa.application form VAF1J,sport visitor.if u no abt it tel me plz.list the documents for me.ar wil get it myself

Jeffroy: URGENT- Thankz.but am not wit any academy or club for now, i train around my area.I get the link online myself.so i want to arrange my trip myself.plz if u no any other documents i can join to get the visa plz list it here.and i want to ask maybe did i need insurance to apply for uk sport visitor. I have download the uk visa.application form VAF1J,sport visitor.if u no abt it tel me plz.list the documents for me.ar wil get it myself

Don't bother wasting that visa application money. If you are in any doubt then good luck, others can help you with the list but i will not.

Though i have a feeling where this is going....
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Vicjustice: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2013
Jeffroy: URGENT- Thankz.but am not wit any academy or club for now, i train around my area. I get the link online myself.so i want to arrange my trip myself.plz if u no any other documents i can join to get the visa plz list it here.and i want to ask maybe did i need insurance to apply for uk sport visitor. I have download the uk visa.application form VAF1J,sport visitor.if u no abt it tel me plz.list the documents for me.ar wil get it myself
The only dodocument that the site owner really wants from you is called currency, your MONEY.
Please, provide the link to the site and I'll report it for closure.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by joxiri: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2013
Justwise
Give the guy a break man if you don't have answers for him, there might be other people who do
Regardless of the validity of his post, he has a right to post here
Jeez man next thing I know the thread will get closed
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Vicjustice: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2013
joxiri:
Justwise
Give the guy a break man if you don't have answers for him, there might be other people who do
You mean he should give the guy a break to loose his money?
I hope you don't have a hand in the phishing website
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by joxiri: 1:56am On Mar 31, 2013
No I mean give him a chance to explain on here and let people provide info
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2013
Na wa o. I tink say na here sure pas to fine good answer.no pro sha.am not new into diz.i just nid little people to put more light ok.tankz.are wil come back here wen i get d visa..
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by justwise(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2013
joxiri:
Justwise

What loads of garbage are you going on about? Did i hide his post of removed it? What exactly is your point? Why not shut it and advice him?
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by justwise(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2013
joxiri:
No I mean give him a chance to explain on here and let people provide info

Are you for real? How long has his thread being here before you turned up?
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by joxiri: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
My point is u were very negative and dismissive of his post from the very onset and its not pleasing to the eyes at all
This travel section used to be quite lively now threads are getting closed as soon as they are open
I understand u are a moderator and u got to keep an eye but at the same time let stuff flow
Not every stuff that comes across is dodgy brov further explanation of his situation could have shed more light
But he wasn't even being given that opportunity

1 Like

Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
joxiri:
My point is u were very negative and dismissive of his post from the very onset and its not pleasing to the eyes at all
This travel section used to be quite lively now threads are getting closed as soon as they are open
I understand u are a moderator and u got to keep an eye but at the same time let stuff flow
Not every stuff that comes across is dodgy brov further explanation of his situation could have shed more light
But he wasn't even being given that opportunity

joxiri? You are talking absolutely rubbish, i did not stop him from explaining anything, i aired my view about his case because i don't believe in telling people what they want to hear even when i know that its wrong just to be seen as a 'nice guy' by people like you.

He wasn't given a chance how? Did i asked him to stop posting or delete his post?

Show me a single thread that was supposed to be opened that i closed, just show me a single genuine thread here that i closed or called the poster a scammer.
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
I only ask of list of documents to get UK SPORT VISITOR, i have my invitation letter.i dnt play for any club or academy.i do my tinz myself.i used £100 to get this invitation from the academy.so i only need somebody to put me true how to get the visa..
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by worry359(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Jeffroy
We can talk because we have seen many like you.
You have paid to an agent.
The chances of you getting a visa to UK. are very, very, very small.
You will find that you agent friend keeps coming back for more money to process your case.
If you do get to UK then you will find that you need to keep paying and that you will never get trial with big club.
This scam has been done to thousands of African boys who are now illegal or deported.
The best thing that you can do is give up now, you have lost any money that you have spent up to now don't waste any more.

But I know that you will not believe us and just go ahead anyway till you run out of money as many before have. sad

1 Like

Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
I only ask of list of documents to get UK SPORT VISITOR, i have my invitation letter.i dnt play for any club or academy.i do my tinz myself.i used £100 to get this invitation from the academy.so i only need somebody to put me true how to get the visa....
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2013
worry 359: Jeffroy
We can talk because we have seen many like you.
You have paid to an agent.
The chances of you getting a visa to UK. are very, very, very small.
You will find that you agent friend keeps coming back for more money to process your case.
If you do get to UK then you will find that you need to keep paying and that you will never get trial with big club.
This scam has been done to thousands of African boys who are now illegal or deported.
The best thing that you can do is give up now, you have lost any money that you have spent up to now don't waste any more.

But I know that you will not believe us and just go ahead anyway till you run out of money as many before have. sad
man tankz. Am not dealing wit am agent ok. I deal wit the club myself. I no wat am doin.if anyone of u no the list of documents to join wit the invitation.to get visa. Invitation was send to me and we call each everyday. Frm wigan athletic fc academy. Ok.
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by worry359(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2013
Soccer scam

08th February 2013
Footbaseafc

Footballers, parents, clubs and agents are warned by the Football Association (FA) about an increase in reports to relating to a “trial scam”.

Fraudsters purporting to be licensed agents and football club employees are sending out letters and spam emails promising trials with various clubs. The FA says that the football clubs and agents whose names have been used have nothing to do with the scam.

The scam works by promising trials to young players with various clubs and asks for an advance payment to cover “insurance and travel”. The money is usually requested via services like Western Union.

The FA said on its website “If you have any doubts about any correspondence received purporting to come from a club or agent you should contact The FA Financial Regulation team for advice.”
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Na wa o.no sure people here.
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by worry359(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2013
Many football scammers uncovered here
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=62163

READ THIS
• A player can't sign for a club in the UK without either international clearance or an EU passport. International clearance can only be gained if the player meets the criteria below.

• a player must have played for his country in at least 75% of its competitive 'A' team matches he was available for selection, during the two years preceding the date of the application; and
• the player's country must be at or above 70th place in the official FIFA world rankings when averaged over the two years preceding the date of the application.
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2013
worry 359: Many football scammers uncovered here
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=62163

READ THIS
• A player can't sign for a club in the UK without either international clearance or an EU passport. International clearance can only be gained if the player meets the criteria below.

• a player must have played for his country in at least 75% of its competitive 'A' team matches he was available for selection, during the two years preceding the date of the application; and
• the player's country must be at or above 70th place in the official FIFA world rankings when averaged over the two years preceding the date of the application.

.thankz man. I understand u.i no wat am doing ok.i hav family in uk. Dey hav seen the man for me.very sure. Ok
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by ifegy: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Jeffroy: .thankz man. I understand u.i no wat am doing ok.i hav family in uk. Dey hav seen the man for me.very sure. Ok

Jeffroy, please cut your losses and drop this pursuit. It's a scam. You've lost 100GBP already. Don't add to that. Just leave it and move on.
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by worry359(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
ifegy:

Jeffroy, please cut your losses and drop this pursuit. It's a scam. You've lost 100GBP already. Don't add to that. Just leave it and move on.

So sorry
but this Boi is big oga and knows best, no point in trying to help him (like so many others)

Soon we will get " Someone must help a brother" post
Jeffroy you are doomed to poverty
THE END

1 Like

Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by Jeffroy(m): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2013
worry 359:

So sorry
but this Boi is big oga and knows best, no point in trying to help him (like so many others)

Soon we will get " Someone must help a brother" post
Jeffroy you are doomed to poverty
THE END
u tink dat,u no everytin abt trial.man which one is real frm u?
Re: Uk Sports Visitors Requirement by meziboi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Since u knw wat u want y nt go 2 d website and check out wat documents u need or a football travel agent he helps u get ur visa and u pay him 4 him service.shikena

(1) (Reply)

Links To Death! Benue Links Buses Turn Moving Coffins (photos) / Journey To Nkawkaw Ghana / Where I Can Travel To With 2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.