Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Wolverine trailer 2013 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Wolverine trailer 2013 (757 Views)

Igbos In Wolverine / X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography / The Wolverine Movie, Lagos And The Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wolverine trailer 2013 by babak112: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: The Wolverine trailer 2013 by kay9(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
smh...

When i first heard about this movie, i just sighed. I was happy with the re-boot cos by the 4th movie (Origins, i mean), the producers had really lost sight of any direction whatsoever. And surprise, the re-boot was cool! So i was glad. I really really hoped they'd continue with rebooted storyline (and cast)... Instead they made this. sad

Will still watch it shaa... Lets hope i'm wrong.
Re: The Wolverine trailer 2013 by speed13: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2013
Wolverine last movie was really good..And i like that character also.Am just hoping the movie will be also good like before.Not the recent movies which are not as good they were expected.I download wolverine 2013 movie last time and watched at my home. this time i will go to theater as it is releasing in our country too

1 Like

Re: The Wolverine trailer 2013 by valentinorosi82: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Estimated Budget For this Movie is around $100,000,000 and movie is entirely shot in Japan and Australia.Jessica Biel was offered to play the role of Viper but she declined the role.
Re: The Wolverine trailer 2013 by kay9(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
speed13: last time and watched at my home. this time i will go to theater as it is releasing in our country too

I'm tired of hearing people make this mistake...

Look, its ''cinema'', ok?? CINEMA, not theater (or more correctly, theatre). Movies are NOT shown in theatres; they are shown in cinemas. Thats why you hear ''Silverbird Cinemas'', and not ''Silverbird Theatres''!

A theatre has a ''stage''; this is where dramas/plays/ballets, etc. are performed. A cinema has no stage, just the cameras/projectors behind, the screen in front, and rows of seats in between. A cinema and a theatre may be in the same building, but you NEVER say ''i'm going to the theatre to watch a movie''.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Grand Finale: And The Winner Is... / Soundcity Blast Urban Festival 2014 Live / Interesting: Expect Fast And Furious 8 Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.