Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why I Did Not Attend Tuface’s Wedding In Dubai – Blackface... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Did Not Attend Tuface’s Wedding In Dubai – Blackface... (1583 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Attend Tuface’s Wedding In Dubai – Blackface... by Jerryjat(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
The relationship between Tuface (real name Innocent Ujah Idibia) and Blackface (real name Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo) dates back to 1996 when they first met at the Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Enugu and that chance meeting gave birth to arguably what would be one of Nigeria’s biggest R&B/Pop group – Plantashun Boiz – with Richard Chibuzor Oji (Faze).

However, fast forward 17-years later, Tuface and Blackface, both Idomas from Benue state, are neither friends nor enemies; just colleagues in the industry.

Tuface’s mother of all wedding in Dubai has come and gone last weekend but the ripples it has generated will continue to resonate for a long time to come – one of which is the reason why he did not invite his buddy from way back, Blackface.

While former band mate, Faze, was one of the groomsmen, Blackface was not even part of the 250 special guests invited to share the happy moment with Tuface in the Middle East country.

So, when a fan on Twitter asked Blackface why he did not join the train to Dubai, he simply responded thus, “I no dey go where I no dey invited! but I wish dem all they wish themselves!”

Re: Why I Did Not Attend Tuface’s Wedding In Dubai – Blackface... by floxzy000: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
Its bad õoooº°˚˚° tu face na fk
Re: Why I Did Not Attend Tuface’s Wedding In Dubai – Blackface... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
Shoo!
Ehn, dem no invite him na niyen. Life goes on jare.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy / [PHOTOS] Safe Sex Anyone? Timaya Dangles A Blown Up Condom On Stage / First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.