Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] (32902 Views)

Highly Fortified Packaged Garri. / Packaged Garri With Photos / Drinking/sippin Garri. Is It Gud Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by aminho(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hi All I walked into a supermarket today in abuja and I was shocked to See a full packed and packaged Garri.Yes our own garri with Nafdac number and All the registration needed and what surprised me more was that its made in Ghana...
Details
Name:Yammi Instant Gari Mix
Contains:Garri ,Sugar, Milk & Peanuts
the only thing required of you is just a glass of water
NB:Am not advertising for the company am just surprised as a nigerian to see our Garri in a pack thanks

5 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
cheesy Lmao!!! Wtf!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Harbayrium(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
My good oga at the top. How is business?
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Lilnikee(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Na who go buy this rubbish?
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by jude33084(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by lilTunechi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hahaha. Funi stuf
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by sexymoma(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
If e no be garri Ijebu e no fit be like garri ijebu.

4 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by BashMe1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
[size=22pt]Der's nufin bad about it, i fink it's great. CIVILIZATION SETTING IN[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by shorxynla(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Everything na packaging ooo
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is making garri so difficult that it has to come packaged and prepared already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Dermie: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin nice packaging...very soon they will add Suya to it... grin

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by jude33084(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
aminho: Hi All I walked into a supermarket today in abuja and I was shocked to See a full packed and packaged Garri.Yes our own garri with Nafdac number and All the registration needed and what surprised me more was that its made in Ghana...
Details
Name:Yammi Instant Gari Mix
Contains:Garri ,Sugar, Milk & Peanuts
the only thing required of you is just a glass of water
NB:Am not advertising for the company am just surprised as a nigerian to see our Garri in a pack thanks

You did not look at the price, why? wink
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Janiobi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Made in Ghana? Watin do made in Nigeria? Dat garri no be original-one joor.......stupid tongue

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Tlake(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nice innovation from ghana,what are d nigerian graduates doing with their brain,all they know how to do is come here and ask wat can I do wit 100,000 naira....if una no gt sense nw ,lekki beach nt far away

3 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Aliyubest(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
First page tinz, ****dancing azonto n alingo**** @op, well small tym we ll start to see packaged iru

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by ocheejemb: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Would sell like hot cakes to Nigerians abroad
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by born2boink(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
The name Seun Osewa sound like ijebu, despite the fact that he pretended to have hate his state of origin best food, he finally makes the to front with awesome suit garri, add better sugar package with kulikuli or groundnut with ice water wey dey freeze teeth....... him go dey halla"Bonjour to baba at the top"

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nomski0(f): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
They want to succeed in increasing the price of garri??
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Its not a new trend. Unaab actually has this going for over 6 years now. And they have one of the finnest garri. I think the concept was stolen from Unaab's.

3 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Capnd143(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
This will only increase the rate of nairalanders that zip" garri.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Next2Bezee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is this the catalyst needed to affect the price of unpackaged garri in the market? cry
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by IAMBREEZY: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yeah for those garri loVERS
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ghana garri?

If it ain't Ijebu, it can never be ijebu cool cool

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
I no go buy.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Please Like o..if U av ever drank Ijebu garri

19 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by kollyk4u(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Opam Ghana Style garri. Bussiness strategy wey we no get for nija. Na big tinz we wan do with limited capital..... Kudos jo
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Summersland(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
;DRadarada ;DRadarada
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Instant garri mix ?

But making garri is already instant.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by omodapson(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
This will make the fastest food faster to eat. Hmmmm, feel like drinking garri but for this cold weather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help On Where To Get Essential Oils In Nigeria / Oyinbo Woman Drinks Hot Garri For The First Time (Video) / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.