Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling (19912 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Military Commences Inquiry Into Killing Of Shiite Muslims In Zaria — DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by baffylander(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
I think the NSCDC Act 2003 and the amendment of 2007 mandates civil defence to guard all government infrastructurees with pipelines being specifically mentioned (not sure of the section)hence the NSCDC boys on duty were there as of right and not on 'illegal duty'. It is also noteworthy that these NSCDC guys were trained by the Nigerian Army and their rules of engagement must be in line with the Army's which is to ask questions and or request for identification, a loud shout to halt before opening fire if need be for that. I have had cause to interact with men and officers of the military (on internal security or peace-keeping abroad) and they always try to avoid joint operations with the police due to the attitude of shooting first and asking questions later.
The reason for the above epistle is to establish a background that the Nigerian Police are known for LIES, covering up of crimes and criminals, recklessness and a devil-may-care attitude among security agencies and the public at large.
In other words, the story by Miss Ngozi Braide is full of crap.#shikena#

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by enny09: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
If Nigeria can do away with the current NPF and start afresh , dats only when Nigeria can b a better place
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by ochukoccna: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
How can the NPF send only four officers to tackle pipeline vandals? ,
How come NSCDC officers will run away after disarming. some police officers?
Many things are not lining up in this NPF yarn.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by loomer: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Since wen nigeria police start to go where gun shut sound de come from and how come na ppl wey handcuff una still die
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by james1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Former lagos police PRO sunday mbah is a billion times smarter than this braide woman;people like this should not be in the police!she should have been sacked by now,serious examples must be set if we are to input any sense of sanity in the way most policemen whose erstwhile carelessness and lack of retraining has caused them to be so without a sense of direction in the way things should be done.
The lagos state police statement is a sham and a big disgrace to ngozi braide and the Nigeria police;she must be sacked so others in her line of business will learn a great and well deserved lesson.
The civil defense operatives are better trained and more civil.
One issue that must be tackled in this country is the issue of supperiority among uniformed operatives;most men in the army don't have any regard for the police,mobile policemen hardly have any regard for regular policemen,policemen who knew when civil defence operatives went about without arms can't come to grips with the fact they now carry arms"they can't understand why civil defence operatives will be arms bearing"
They all must be made to understand that they are equal as uniform men in protecting the citizens and asset of Nigeria but only different in rank.
The lower ranks from sergeant down should be massively retrained,punished heavily when they err and made to watch on cable how police from other parts of the world operates.
If you have seen firsthand how an erring soldier is punished,you will understand why they are so in line and know why the vast majority of the police have failed.
The lack of retraining and engaging of men who shouldn't be in the police in the first place is the sole fault of past IG's of police.
There are still great policemen out there who dish out services expected of the police though.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by Okijajuju1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
baffylander: I think the NSCDC Act 2003 and the amendment of 2007 mandates civil defence to guard all government infrastructurees with pipelines being specifically mentioned (not sure of the section)hence the NSCDC boys on duty were there as of right and not on 'illegal duty'. It is also noteworthy that these NSCDC guys were trained by the Nigerian Army and their rules of engagement must be in line with the Army's which is to ask questions and or request for identification, a loud shout to halt before opening fire if need be for that. I have had cause to interact with men and officers of the military (on internal security or peace-keeping abroad) and they always try to avoid joint operations with the police due to the attitude of shooting first and asking questions later.
The reason for the above epistle is to establish a background that the Nigerian Police are known for LIES, covering up of crimes and criminals, recklessness and a devil-may-care attitude among security agencies and the public at large.
In other words, the story by Miss Ngozi Braide is full of crap.#shikena#

I am also sure that the Nigerian constitution places the Nigerian Police as the No.1 agency with regards to the security of lives and properties.. Especially in a democratic dispensation. Even the army does not have as high a jurisdiction in security matters as the police except in special cases where the Federal government has delegated them to work or in a state of emergency situation. This means that all para-military agencies fall under the Police.

#Case closed.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by Okijajuju1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
james1: Former lagos police PRO sunday mbah is a billion times smarter than this braide woman;people like this should not be in the police!she should have been sacked by now,serious examples must be set if we are to input any sense of sanity in the way most policemen whose erstwhile carelessness and lack of retraining has caused them to be so without a sense of direction in the way things should be done.
The lagos state police statement is a sham and a big disgrace to ngozi braide and the Nigeria police;she must be sacked so others in her line of business will learn a great and well deserved lesson.
The civil defense operatives are better trained and more civil.
One issue that must be tackled in this country is the issue of supperiority among uniformed operatives;most men in the army don't have any regard for the police,mobile policemen hardly have any regard for regular policemen,policemen who knew when civil defence operatives went about without arms can't come to grips with the fact they now carry arms"they can't understand why civil defence operatives will be arms bearing"
They all must be made to understand that they are equal as uniform men in protecting the citizens and asset of Nigeria but only different in rank.
The lower ranks from sergeant down should be massively retrained,punished heavily when they err and made to watch on cable how police from other parts of the world operates.
If you have seen firsthand how an erring soldier is punished,you will understand why they are so in line and know why the vast majority of the police have failed.
The lack of retraining and engaging of men who shouldn't be in the police in the first place is the sole fault of past IG's of police.
There are still great policemen out there who dish out services expected of the police though.

The NSCDC and the police are in no way equals.. Go and read the laws of the republic.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by Okijajuju1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
[b]NSCDC ACT OF 2007

NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 
(AMENDMENT) ACT, 2007
2007 ACT NO.6
AN ACT TO AMEND THE NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS , 2003 IN ORDER TO ENHANCE IT'SCAPACITY TO PROVIDE PROTECTION, CRISIS RESOLUTION AND SECURITY TO PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURES, AND RELATED MATTERS
[28th Day of May, 2007] commencement 

ENACTED by the National Assembly of the Federal Replublic of Nigeria.

(I)                 The Corps shall-

(a)    Assist in the maintenance of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the Civil population during the period of emergency.

(b)   Recommend to the Minister the registration of private guard companies,

(c)    From time to time, inspect the premises of private guard companies, their training facilities and approve same if it is up to standard.

(d)   Supervise and monitor the activities of all private guard companies and keep a register for that purpose.

(i)                   Periodically organize workshop, and training courses for private guard companies , and

(ii)                Seal up any private guard company which operates without a valid licence.

(e)   Maintain twenty-four hour surveillance over infrastructures, sites and projects for the Federal , State amd Local Government.

(i)                  Enter and search any premises and seize any material suspected to have  been used in vandalization or suspected proceed of vandalization.

(ii)                Enter and search premises of any suspected illegal dealer in petroleum products or material used by Power Holding Company of Nigeria, Postal Services, Nigeria Telecommunication or for any other public utility or infrastructure;

(f)     Have power to arrest with or without a warrant , detain , investigate and institute legal proceedings by or in the name of the Attorney-General of the Federation in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria against any person who is reasonably suspected to have committed an offence under this Act or is involved in any:

(i)                  Criminal activity

(ii)                Chemical poison or oil spillage nuclear waste, poisoning

(iii)               Industry espionage or fraud;

(iv)              Activity aimed at frustrating any government program or policy;

(v)                Riot, civil disorder, revolt, strike, or religious unrest.

(vi)              Power transmission lines, oil pipelines, NIPOST cables, equipment, water boad pipes or equipment vandalisation

(g)    Monitor the activities of religious bodies and trade associations.

(h)   Monitor, investigate, and take every necessary step to forestall any planned Act of terrorism particularly.

a.       Cult and Ethnic militia activities

b.      Criminal activities aimed at depriving citizens of their properties or lives

Or

c.       Syndicate activity aimed at defrauding the Federal, State or Local Governement;

(i)      Monitor, investigate, and take every necessary step to forestall any act of terrorism and report same to appropriate Federal Security Agency.

(j)     Provide necessary warning for the civilian population in times of danger

(k)    Evacuate the civilian population from danger areas.

(l)      Provide and manage shelters for civilians during period of emergency.

(m) Asist in the decontamination and in the taking of precautionary measures during any period of emergency.

(n)   Carry out rescue operations and control volatile situations.

(o)   Assist in the provision of emergency medical services, including first aid, during any period of emergency.

(p)   Detect and demarcate any danger area.

(q)   Assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Fire-fighting operation.

(r)     Assist in the distribution of emergency supplies.

(s)    Provide assistance to restore and maintain order in distressed areas in any period of emergency.

(t)     Assist in repairing indispensable public utiloities during any period of emergency

(u)   Provide intelligence information to the Ministry on any matter relating to

(i)                  Crime control generally;

(ii)                Riot, disorder, revolt, strike or religious unrest;

(iii)               Subversive activity by members of the public aimed at frustrating any government programme or policy;

(iv)              Industrial action and strike aimed at paralyzing Government activities;

(v)               Any other matter as may be directed by the Minister;  and

(vi)              Have power to arrange and mediate in the settlement of disputes among willing members of the public.

(3) For the purpose of efficiently carrying out the functions set out in section 3 of the Principal Act, the Corps shall maintain an armed squad which shall be entitled to bear fire arms and deployed by the office of the Commandant General.

Ammendment 2. Section 4 is amended in sub-section (I) by substituting for paragraph (b) of Section  4 the following new paragraph (b)

(b) the supervision of management and general adminstration of the Corps.

3. Section 8 is amended in sub-section(2) by inserting the following new Amendment of Section 8.

Paragraph (c)

(c) the Commandant General shall be the Chief Executive and Accounting Officer of the Corps.

4. Insert the Followinf defition of  act of terrorism?- insertion of defition.

Act of terrorism? means an act which

(a)    May seriously damage a country or an international organisation or is intended to or can resonably by regarded as having been intended to seriously intimidate a population (b)   Involves or causes

(i)                  Attack upon a person's life which may cause death or upon the physical integrity of a person of kidnapping of a person,

(ii)                Extensive destruction to a government or public facility or infrastructure or private property and likely to endanger human life or result in major economic loss,

(iii)               Seizure of aircraft, ship or other means of public or goods transport,

(iv)              The manufacture, possesion, acquisition of weapons, explosives of nuclear, biological or chemical effect without lawful authority,

(v)                The release of dangerous substances , or causing of fire explosions or flood which endangers life, and

(vi)              Propagation of information or information materials whether true or false calculated to cause panic, evoke violence or intimidate a person.

(vii)             This Act may be cited as the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Citation (Amendment) Act, 2007.

I certify , in accordance with section 2(1) of the Acts Authentication Act, Cap.

4, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990, that this is true copy of the Bill passed by both House of the National Assembly.

Explanatory memoradum

This Act, Amends the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Act, 2003 in order to enhance its capacity to provide protection, crisis resolution and security to public infrastructures.[/b]
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by Costa2000(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Police is their friend,nscdc thats all.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by baffylander(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

I am also sure that the Nigerian constitution places the Nigerian Police as the No.1 agency with regards to the security of lives and properties.. Especially in a democratic dispensation. Even the army does not have as high a jurisdiction in security matters as the police except in special cases where the Federal government has delegated them to work or in a state of emergency situation. This means that all para-military agencies fall under the Police.

#Case closed.

Gentleman, this is exactly the reason why the Police Act is regarded as one of the worst legacies nigeria inherited from the colonialists. The very first Police force to be regarded as Nigeria police Force was in 1930 and save for some 'face-saving' amendments with the most recent coming into law around the 1980's, there has been no review and or update of the functions and duties of the Police in Nigeria and I'm sure you would agree with me that in the face of technological developments and all, the police Act can be said to be an archaic and outdated Act/Law. If the National Assembly which is supposed to be the 'voice' of the Nigerian people in its wisdom decides to enact a law to divest the Police Force of the mandate to safeguard pipelines and critical government infrastructure, who are we to complain.
P.S The provisions of the NSCDC Act you pasted on this thread is the amendment act of 2007. Kindly post the Act of 2003 and let's have an interactive discussion. Cheers
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by 2simple(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pukkah: Wonders shall never end!

Civil Defence Corps 'disarmed' armed policemen? How? How many policemen were so disarmed? What are their names and ranks? Which station did they move from? Whose distress call were they responding to? What type of arms were collected from them?

Is it also not funny that no policeman died (none was even injured) but two Corps died? Does this make sense considering that the Corps were also armed?

Who first got to the crime scene? What did the Police do on getting there? Is it likely that the Defence Corps could have proceeded to disarm a supporting agency?

By the way, the Police are notorious for extra-judicial killings, human rights abuses, corruption and inefficieny. This ignoble image also does not help matters.

From all indications, the Police told a white lie. They've been highly unsuccessful in effectively policing the country and they are unsuccessful at this lie. Shame on them!
police are at fault. The area in question is where we are erecting poles on the onging NIPP project at Imagbon community is where this guys operate,and police are part of them. Every day they will go and collect money from them as settlement. How i got to know this is that since i don't understand yoruba and have been seeing these police every day passing into that thick bush area one day i asked the contractor am supervising what these police has been looking for here on daily basis, he told me the guy that was making call at that junction was informing their gang(vandals) that they should come out and settle police that they have come. There is no crime in this country police are not away.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by UceeGod: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
well, i stay @ konu isawo, i heard d sporadic gunshots that night, one thing i can attest to is that d police are very much involved in oil theft in that area, so i don't blame d ncsdc 4 confronting them
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by mactoni91(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju: Yes indeed they were provoked... angry

Why will the NSCDC give the Police a wrong website?! angry

The Nigerian Police spent over 2 hrs in a cyber cafe searching for ww.nscdc/datsall.. grin
dis guy na serious OLOSHI...
I swear
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by Okijajuju1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
baffylander:
Gentleman, this is exactly the reason why the Police Act is regarded as one of the worst legacies nigeria inherited from the colonialists. The very first Police force to be regarded as Nigeria police Force was in 1930 and save for some 'face-saving' amendments with the most recent coming into law around the 1980's, there has been no review and or update of the functions and duties of the Police in Nigeria and I'm sure you would agree with me that in the face of technological developments and all, the police Act can be said to be an archaic and outdated Act/Law. If the National Assembly which is supposed to be the 'voice' of the Nigerian people in its wisdom decides to enact a law to divest the Police Force of the mandate to safeguard pipelines and critical government infrastructure, who are we to complain.
P.S The provisions of the NSCDC Act you pasted on this thread is the amendment act of 2007. Kindly post the Act of 2003 and let's have an interactive discussion. Cheers

From bottom up...

First of all, the last paragraph of that act clearly states that this is an amendment to the 2003 act and thereby makes the 2003 act obsolete.. #iStandToBeCorrected...

Secondly, I am not aware of what the Nigerian Police act states, but I am going to research it and get back to you.

Cheers.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by djustice: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
unamid: It a pity that many people of this forum are critized the police PRO for her comment on this matter. The woman explained how the incident happened but due to the hatred we have for the police people did not believe her. I was expecting intelligent people who had comment on this matter to ask some questions from NSCDC spoke man and police PRO inorder to know the truth of matter but they didn't but instead of that we just concluded in our heart that police was at fauit. The NSCDC mentioned that they loss two of their personel in the encounter,if it is true? He should have mention their names for us and also their corpses to the media. If we look at this story NSCDC spoke man did not tell us what really happened. They have the opportunity of taking picture of police inspector I.D.card,walkie talkie and his pistol but they can not show us the corpse of their member even their. In this matter i don't believe police pro lied. Police pro mentioned DC security of PPMC,mr Mosimi that he is the one who called police why alleging police again,i think this man we stand as a witness for police. On the aspect of the suspects that the NSCDC said they police for their rescue after arresting them,the story look some how. No security in naija will arrest suspect without searching him or her not to talk of trained security personel. i don't agreed with them on that. If suspects are with them why they did not search them and collect their phones. Another question i will like the NSCDC man to clear is that did your commandant at the scene of the crime gave order to disarm,arrest, handcuff and leg chain the police inspector and his men because they are few. NSCDC should provid more evidence to nail the police instead of alleging them.

I know you're a policeman, and this sorry post is exactly why the NPF is the most hated security agency in the country. You're a compound fool. eeediooootttt!!
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by Lusola15: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Police is currently torturing an officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence (NSCDC) Mr. Olanrenju Gbedeogun to make a statement that contradict to the true picture of yesterday crisis where Police officers attacked  the civil defence officers, free vandals and Killed 2 (two) officers of NSCDC.  

Source at the Owutu Police Station Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria hinted us that Police authority is doing this to back-up their claim before President Jonathan that their men (Police)  were attacked by nscdc officers and that they (Police) knew nothing about the death of the 2 (two) officers of the corps. 

A police officers who felt bad at Owutu Police Station Ikorodu on condition of anonymity told us that if care is not taking urgently Mr. Olanrenju Gbedeogun an officer of the Corps will be killed by his colleague before day break, already he has spent over 24hrs against the rules of detention of suspect.

Mr. Olanrenju Gbedeogun was among NSCDC officers that escaped from the scene of vandalization where Police killed two of his colleagues, he was arrested by Police where he was hiding for his life.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by ILOVEPUSY(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
No more boko haram is police haram. :-XNo more boko haram is police haram.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by baffylander(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

From bottom up...

First of all, the last paragraph of that act clearly states that this is an amendment to the 2003 act and thereby makes the 2003 act obsolete.. #iStandToBeCorrected...

Secondly, I am not aware of what the Nigerian Police act states, but I am going to research it and get back to you.
Thanks for the #Istandtobecorrected and I would gladly be of help...The 2007 Amendment Act only adds and improves on the provisions of the 2003 Act and should be read alongside with it.Kindly read about laws and their amendments and you'd realise amending a law doesn't render it obsolete, rather it seeks to improve on the law hence both the original act and the amendment are to be read and interpreted together. Cheers
Cheers.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by Thosyn007(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Most comment here ar sentimental and one sided. None of yu is there at the scene, and nw yu ar judging. Civil defence nw bear arms and I think superiority culd be d reason for dis. Lets just wait and see where dis ends. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by adefash(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2013
Pukkah: Wonders shall never end!

Civil Defence Corps 'disarmed' armed policemen? How? How many policemen were so disarmed? What are their names and ranks? Which station did they move from? Whose distress call were they responding to? What type of arms were collected from them?

Is it also not funny that no policeman died (none was even injured) but two Corps died? Does this make sense considering that the Corps were also armed?

Who first got to the crime scene? What did the Police do on getting there? Is it likely that the Defence Corps could have proceeded to disarm a supporting agency?

By the way, the Police are notorious for extra-judicial killings, human rights abuses, corruption and inefficieny. This ignoble image also does not help matters.

From all indications, the Police told a white lie. They've been highly unsuccessful in effectively policing the country and they are unsuccessful at this lie. Shame on them!
dont forget that civil defence just started real defence business too.police was not like this when they started.we should blame the government who doesnt give clear responsibilities to the two agencies. i wonder who to call if there is civil unrest in my neighbourhood.oga at the top or police.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by Thosyn007(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2013
Na yu be d most stipid person on here. D guy has a point, Mr compound fool.

I know you're a policeman, and this sorry post is exactly why the NPF is the most hated security agency in the country. You're a compound fool. eeediooootttt!![/quote]
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by adefash(m): 4:03am On Mar 29, 2013
Thosyn007: Na yu be d most stipid person on here. D guy has a point, Mr compound fool.

I know you're a policeman, and this sorry post is exactly why the NPF is the most hated security agency in the country. You're a compound fool. eeediooootttt!!
hmmmm!! is this person learned at all? i wonder how some ppl react violently to neutral issues.if u are crossed pls dont be annoyed ooo.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by bleufaucon: 5:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Another set of wild animals,NSCDC,have been given arms by the FG and yet refuses to arm the populace.. Devils!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by ziccoit: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2013
Police officers might even be among the vandals arrested by the nscdc officers.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by boladez(m): 6:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]This is some funny story..

1. The Police claims that the NSCDC fired shots in the air to intimidate them, not directly at them.

2. The NSCDC is claiming jurisdiction over pipelines, forgetting that theNigerian Police has the highest delegation of authority in Nigeria with regards to protecting lives and properties.

3. What were the other3 officers doing whilst their Oga was being disarmed, handcuffed, leg cuffed and about to be tossed in a van?

4. If the police never fired any shots at the NSCDC, then who shot the dead defence guys!?

5. So did the other3 me run away before calling for back-up or did they call for back up in front of the NSCDC guys.. I ask because they said the NSCDC guys had escaped abandoning the inspector there before the commander arrived.. I would like to know what happened between the arrest of the NSCDC guys arrival of the Police commander..

#Pertinent Questions

1. Why were two law enforcement agencies busy debating jurisdiction instead of tackling the matter for which they were both called to the scene.

2. Why would an NSCDC official take a Police inspector into custody without due cause.

3. This is the second case I am hearing of NSCDC officials not knowing there limitations. During my NYSC days in camp, a soldier head butted an NSCDC official until he was bloodied & fainted because of jurisdiction issues. I remember that the defence guy was challenging the soldier before the beat down.

4. Why didn't both agencies consult their ogas at the top before taking such actions.

5. How did the pipeline Vandals supposedly captured by the NSCDC escape!?

6. If the Police denies firing shots at the NSCDC guys, how did the deaths come about!?

7. Why was the inspector abandoned after he had been cuffed!?

8. What are the rules of engagement of the NSCDC!?[/b]

I love it when people display intelligence.

Poster I respect your intelligence. Truly the accounts of both the civil defence and police are flawed. They are both liars direct from the pits of hell and the go about roping innocent citizens for cooked up crimes. Would any of those uncultured agencies allow a suspect to make calls while arrested?

Indeed this is just a reflection of how useless FG civil servants and agencies are.

Truly I would have preferred both teams to execute and finish off each other. Nonsense
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by blocker: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2013
I cannot tell you one thing now and my Oga at the top would be saying another.

Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by otokx(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2013
what exactly is the duty of NSCDC? Police is their senior brother so they should never get in their way. We have too many men in uniform. Come to Port Harcourt, at GRA junction you see traffic police, timariv, road safety dey corner, NSCDC nko? A country under siege.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by dailywealth1967: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2013
Nigeria police is part of the problem of Nigeria.Immediately,road-blocks were banned there was a drastic fall in cases of armed robbery.Well done NSCDC.Please,dont allow Nigeria Police to currupt you guys.Those police guys real intention is to protect those pipeline saboteurs & were surprise by the stiff resistance from our able-bodied NSCDC.Lots of bad eggs still exist in the Police and advice our honest IG to set up an independent investigation to ascertain the roles of the Police in that pipeline incident.
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by jidewin(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ms Ngozi is fast learner.She learnt from the best Police liar (PRO)Frank Mba...chei...that guy can blow lie to cover police no be small. angry
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by lastpage: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
dailywealth1967: Nigeria police is part of the problem of Nigeria.Immediately,road-blocks were banned there was a drastic fall in cases of armed robbery.Well done NSCDC.Please,dont allow Nigeria Police to currupt you guys.Those police guys real intention is to protect those pipeline saboteurs & were surprise by the stiff resistance from our able-bodied NSCDC.Lots of bad eggs still exist in the Police and advice our honest IG to set up an independent investigation to ascertain the roles of the Police in that pipeline incident.

I.G is part of the problem, how can he then "probe himself"?
Dont forget he "grew-up" within this "structure"f criminals" called NPF!

As for that Police PRO, dont blame her, she is only doing what she has been trained to do since she joined the Police => TELL HORRIBLE LIES and ENCOURAGE CRIMINALITY!!

But she needs to up her skills a bit more!

Lastpage!

BTW: This country will do better without those criminals in black uniform.
Anyone would "fare-better" NEGOTIATING with a PUBLIC Armed Robber than expecting to be protected by the OFFICIAL ARMED ROBBER called Police! But right now, we have no choice, we are forced to put our security in their hands!
Re: Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling by ocelot2006(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2013
dailywealth1967: Nigeria police is part of the problem of Nigeria.Immediately,road-blocks were banned there was a drastic fall in cases of armed robbery.Well done NSCDC.Please,dont allow Nigeria Police to currupt you guys.Those police guys real intention is to protect those pipeline saboteurs & were surprise by the stiff resistance from our able-bodied NSCDC.Lots of bad eggs still exist in the Police and advice our honest IG to set up an independent investigation to ascertain the roles of the Police in that pipeline incident.

Able-body NSCDC officers indeed. So how come your numerically superior "able body" officers took to their heels after being overpowered by a small squad of cops? Lord help them if it was a fully armed unit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria / Senator Shehu Sani Granted "Self Bail" After Honoring Police Invitation / Nigeria's Ruling Party Pledges To 'keep America Safe' - UK Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.