Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards (37586 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by dehot: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Oppy16:
thr's nuffn wrong in it...it just looks overhyped...
ts nt overhyped o. My clothes r all casual and shes been kiping d suit skirt for ages n has now outgrown it as shes taller dan i am. So, wot da heck, she tld me to tke it wen i waz grumbling.

Meanwhile, i gas sign my ekiti state scholarship form and bursary form o by ikole ekiti LGA. Pls who knws ow i can go abt it wtout avn to go to ikole?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Absoye(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Tanks to God 4d gr8 previledge gvin 2me nd ma gurlvrnd 2b among d awardees.... I applied 2days to d end. Had so many dificulties wen applyn. I hv 2 cal ma gurl, hey wont u apply 4d scholarship, she ws lyk nah i'm nt. I went ahead wit d application... Suprisin 2ha, she ws amazed wen she ws shortlisted... Na God o
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
dehot:
ts nt overhyped o. My clothes r all casual and shes been kiping d suit skirt for ages n has now outgrown it as shes taller dan i am. So, wot da heck, she tld me to tke it wen i waz grumbling.

Meanwhile, i gas sign my ekiti state scholarship form and bursary form o by ikole ekiti LGA. Pls who knws ow i can go abt it wtout avn to go to ikole?
broz u av to go to ikole...jst pray u get it signd dat same day..though an ikole students' body wl always be at d secretariat to help sort out tinz sha..
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
DISCLAIMER: I have received several reports of new bl0gs and sites who are mimicking our domain name ( www.scholarship-nigeria.com ), in other words, there are numerous new bl0gs and sites that use names and operational patterns that can easily confuse users that they are SCHOLARSHIP NIGERIA.
Please, we (at www.scholarship-nigeria.com ) decline any association with such sites and strongly warn our new and long-term users to be very observant so as not to fall prey to fake, content copiers and get-rich-quick characters.
We will be forwarding this same message to Google.
Kindly note that www.scholarship-nigeria.com is the one belonging to us...and we have been operating with top class genuine selfless service for many years and promise to continue doing so.

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by babsadewa(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2013
This thread is dying...

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by CaseyCash(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Llo homies..we ar nigeriAns that's y we behave irrationally..buh as for we here..we gat to proof pple saying dat wrong. So kick on nt to let it die..dis room is becoming unbecoming..nw in a state of melee...pls..let us mek it pop up..nt wen we need help we come 2geda and pass informatn or creating a group..we cn still benefits more tns ryt here homies..one luv.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Hey guys! It's been a while oo! This thread most stay on oooo EVEN AFTER the money don enter account. Do you'll realise that we are the privileged ones chosen to represent ODUA irrespective of various societal barriers present?

Those of you who haven't been counted or you just like making cameo appearances on this thread SHOULD STAND UP AND BE COUNTED. I believe in Networking, participate in what we are doing, make friends. Keep this thread alive abeg.

ODUA asked for our bank details to hasten the process because ASUU is slowing them down, most schools ain't responding, so pray ASUU calls this nonsense off then we can get on with our lives. This is authentic I ain't bluffing, I never will. Peace.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by yce1: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2013
There is always a reason for everything....
What I'll say is make sure you make ur freetime profitable before d time when u'll be fixed comes knocking.... Let ASUU and the government fight it out, their conquest would be of no relevance to us so far we're sound and productive....I hope I'm right?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by yce1: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Of the greatest LADOKITE
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by dehot: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
omoteamac: broz u av to go to ikole...jst pray u get it signd dat same day..though an ikole students' body wl always be at d secretariat to help sort out tinz sha..

I be sis o. Wot if m nt abl to get it signed d same day? And isnt dre any chance d submission date wud b xtended?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by thompson1510(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
hello guys, is there any awardee 4rm Ogun state? ℓ̊ nid 2 hlp a friend. I contacted Odua but they havnt replied. D person hs nt been contacted and ℓ̊ need to confirm sumtins. Thanks y'all.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
dehot:

I be sis o. Wot if m nt abl to get it signed d same day? And isnt dre any chance d submission date wud b xtended?
D FEDERATION OF IKOLE STDS UNION(FILOGSU) wl be on ground to help wit issues relatin to submision nd others...even if u dnt get it signd d same day,filogsu wl always rise to cater 4 dat nd also help 4 submission...all u nid do is to av their phone numbers....then u disturb dem wit calls jst to mak sure dat dey submit it...i m also an ikole indigene...filogsu helpd me last year(both signatur nd submisn inclusiv)

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by AmbCrux(f): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
dehot:

Call 08063533205. His name is Ade. He helped me last year and this year sef.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by babsadewa(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
thompson1510: hello guys, is there any awardee 4rm Ogun state? ℓ̊ nid 2 hlp a friend. I contacted Odua but they havnt replied. D person hs nt been contacted and ℓ̊ need to confirm sumtins. Thanks y'all.
moa la ogun la awardee
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by thompson1510(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
babs_adewa: moa la ogun la awardee
Sup bro, i sent u a msg on fb yesterday.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by emmaroland: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yes ooooo
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by babsadewa(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2013
thompson1510: Sup bro, i sent u a msg on fb yesterday.
didn't c any...ℓ̊​​'ll check maybe my phone didn't notify ♍Ƹ ni
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by babsadewa(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bro, ℓ̊​​ didn't c any message jare
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
thompson1510: hello guys, is there any awardee 4rm Ogun state? ℓ̊ nid 2 hlp a friend. I contacted Odua but they havnt replied. D person hs nt been contacted and ℓ̊ need to confirm sumtins. Thanks y'all.
Egba rewa.. Ogun indigene
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by CaseyCash(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sup homies?..it's bin a while ryt here in this room..hope no whala o and I blv all of una dy aiit..jes wanna check on the best brains..kip kool and kip flexing on dis ASUU strike.

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by thompson1510(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
CaseyCash: Sup homies?..it's bin a while ryt here in this room..hope no whala o and I blv all of una dy aiit..jes wanna check on the best brains..kip kool and kip flexing on dis ASUU strike.
Bro, wahala no dey except for d rain which hs paralysed evrifin and d so-called ASUU strike. Am enjoyin d strike though. Lolz.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by thompson1510(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Darey_00:
Egba rewa.. Ogun indigene
My bro in da Lord, pls, I jez nid some info 4rm U. I hv a friend wu has nt been contacted and she is very worried. @Babs n @Darey, aw can u guys help pls?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by byrees: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls has odua started paying anybody..cos some one told me they have paid him and i don't how true it is..pls i need a urgent reply
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2013
thompson1510: My bro in da Lord, pls, I jez nid some info 4rm U. I hv a friend wu has nt been contacted and she is very worried. @Babs n @Darey, aw can u guys help pls?
me tinks it depends on aw quickly her sch sends her details to odua
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by excell12go(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
ODUA requested my account details some weeks ago. I also learnt that Ekiti state beneficiaries have been paid. Plz does any1 has n info abt all dez?? I'm 4rm Ondo state
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
excell12go: ODUA requested my account details some weeks ago. I also learnt that Ekiti state beneficiaries have been paid. Plz does any1 has n info abt all dez?? I'm 4rm Ondo state
I'm from ekiti... I've not bn paid o
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by dehot: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oppy16:
I'm from ekiti... I've not bn paid o
neida av i been paid. From Ekiti too
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
dehot:
neida av i been paid. From Ekiti too
From Ekiti too,,, i havent been paid...
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by gramme01(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
LogoDWhiz: From Ekiti too,,, i havent been paid...

Also from Ekiti. No alerts yet
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by babsadewa(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2013
Where una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ see alert sef? No let man pikin begin panic joor...nobody do see alert, abi oga Olsey?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2013
babs_adewa: Where una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ see alert sef? No let man pikin begin panic joor...nobody do see alert, abi oga Olsey?
To the best of my knowledge, nobody has.

(And please, if you wrote Chevron/Agbami test, kindly check your emails. Winners have emerged.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar / 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds / Massive Protests At Michael Okpara University, Umudike