Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards (37584 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by dehot: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hiya evrywan! M dehot. Real name, Akobi Mutiat. Frm Ekiti state. Odu'a z actually d first nd only schorlarship i applied for. Hrd abt it frm difrnt ppl wu had applied. I evn applied usn my dakudaji fone n snapd pasport wt d fone sef using my class projector banner or na canopy as d background. I and 2 of my frnds applied buh i was d only one shortlisted den we strtd wondering wot dia criteria were. One of those frnds informed me of d shortlisting dah ppl av strtd gettn dia letas of invitation so i chekd my mail box n found it dre too. I was definitely apy(one hurdle)...... D day of d exam approachd n i aint much of d formal typ so i had to go to d markt to geh maself a shirt n added it to an office skirt dashed to me by ma roomie(na wetin remain). N d day came(gegeun), i saw diff pple frm diff schz on a long lyn so i askd wot was goin on n had to join d qwee... We wre filed in bfore wc we wre chekd and prevented frm taking in unnecessary items(not even biro). I siddon o waiting for d qstnhaving no idea wot it wil b lyk, i jst knew i aint giving anytin less dan my posible best. I dey look ranyin ranyin evrywia tryn to av a glimpse of d docs of those around me who cudnt help buh expose dia good results(and d good ones too)...na intimidatn i dey giv mysef ooo. Last last paper come annnnd START(na me n tym today i thot wyl i prayd naa) na im i bend down first chek d content den strt my work. M d very careful type yet d alphabets n numbas ddnt hesitate to fall my hand plus d fact dat i was contending wth broda tym,,,na im i hear 15mins more(e b lyk film show) i jst chekd all dose i hadnt touchd n thot...thou shal nt go unpunishd na im i press P.
I finish o( At last!!!). While sitting in wait for our sheets to b collectd na im i strt to hear lamentations...d guy besyd me was lyk:"of all d 4 scholarshp exams av written, ds one z d hardest" n i was lyk 'owkay'. Leaving d exam hall meeeeen guys wre noh smiling neida wre d ladiez buh wu cares... Na only me n my ears waka com so i just face my business o...

Den i later heard dah d result is out n someone calld me to tell me my name is dre. I was surprised so i made sure i saw it masef nd had d page printed out. To God be d Glory.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by AmbCrux(f): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Oppy16: so ambcrux z a lady... that's good to know.... our oga at d top...

Lolz.....thanks!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lwkmd @oppy16 wey u dy read d names of past managers of odua..na d same tin me sef do wen i got 2 dugbe oo.lol. My story still dey load oo,i wan read thompson's story first cuz dat guy sabi make u laff ehn..
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
if i were to give an account.. it wont differ much from this. except i wasnt expecting to chat with any girl.. my parents brought me actually,a day before and we had to sleep in an hotel overnight cos we came down from ado ekiti.. the exam was hard i must say ((hardest if i can recollect)) i was just sweating in the suit i wore. cos i dressed cooperate and i wore a tie.. i had to loose it a little at one point tho. when the exam finished people were just hurrying out. but all in all it was a grear experience...
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by CaseyCash(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
What a lovely experience guys.., wanna share mine o...by name olanipekun kazeem babatunde studying comp sci in osustech now in 400L..ain't easy to win odua scholarship o, I heard about odua from a fwend 3 days to the closing date and I register that day..is was abt time to start ma exam in sku the exam was scheduled and I had no choice dan to go to ui buh by dat tym,guy no get kudi for hand,naso I go meet one of my lecturer goin to IB that week,God on my side, d lecturer gree mek I folo am..naso I tey com IB..I slept in a fwend place @ IB wen ma lecturer took me there so I prepared to go for the exam d second day by watching movies and playing games overnyt..wen I got to the exam hall..I was shocked seeing crowds fro the exam..I got in and wen is abt time to start exam, naso I pray small prayer o.seeing dos questions..naso sweat don wet all my cloth..I quick botton off..I love related courses to math and logic..naso I do analytical and spert o.i did d oda ones buh on getting to dat british colonise language..I look grammar..I rest like abt 2minutes..as I no knw dos grammar..and the invegilator dey shout 15mintues more..naso I thick from 1 to the last question hopin God gat to do it..by that tym..my face don red..naso one stupid gal tok say d question rily looks like jss3 exam cos we jes dy count.I ask her that na u go b d numba 1 dem go short list o..which is from ondo state..she no even dy d list afta all..I was washing my clothes wen I received a msg from funto faluyi..I jes shout out ooo..by den I'm on session brk..mumsy ask wetin apun..naso sugar and groundnut enta ma gari wey I use do sohcahtoa o...I hail all brainaic wey dey here o..interested in C,c++, java,html,css tutorail can mail me on kezyolanipekun@ymail.com or kezyolanipekun@gmail.com..still working on my business website homies..one luv u al...
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by CaseyCash(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
What a lovely experience guys.., wanna share mine o...by name olanipekun kazeem babatunde studying comp sci in osustech now in 400L..ain't easy to win odua scholarship o, I heard about odua from a fwend 3 days to the closing date and I register that day..is was abt time to start ma exam in sku the exam was scheduled and I had no choice dan to go to ui buh by dat tym,guy no get kudi for hand,naso I go meet one of my lecturer goin to IB that week,God on my side, d lecturer gree mek I folo am..naso I tey com IB..I slept in a fwend place @ IB wen ma lecturer took me there so I prepared to go for the exam d second day by watching movies and playing games overnyt..wen I got to the exam hall..I was shocked seeing crowds fro the exam..I got in and wen is abt time to start exam, naso I pray small prayer o.seeing dos questions..naso sweat don wet all my cloth..I quick botton off..I love related courses to math and logic..naso I do analytical and spert o.i did d oda ones buh on getting to dat british colonise language..I look grammar..I rest like abt 2minutes..as I no knw dos grammar..and the invegilator dey shout 15mintues more..naso I thick from 1 to the last question hopin God gat to do it..by that tym..my face don red..naso one stupid gal tok say d question rily looks like jss3 exam cos we jes dy count.I ask her that na u go b d numba 1 dem go short list o..which is from ondo state..she no even dy d list afta all..I was washing my clothes wen I received a msg from funto faluyi..I jes shout out ooo..by den I'm on session brk..mumsy ask wetin apun..naso sugar and groundnut enta ma gari wey I use do sohcahtoa o...I hail all brainaic wey dey here o..interested in C,c++, java,html,css tutorail can mail me on kezyolanipekun@ymail.com or kezyolanipekun@gmail.com..still working on my business website homies..one luv u al...if dem pay u guys..make we hear ooo..God is able..
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by CaseyCash(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Good mawning and apy sundae homies..wishing u all the best...
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by babsadewa(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow! different experiences...thank God we aя̩̥̊ε among the last 200 standing...barrado's experience is coming later in the night...U̶̲̥̅̊ know say we evil people na night we wey work... (•͡.̮ ~͡)
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by thompson1510(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
I dnt even knw whr to strt sef. *coughs... Lemme laff finish. Let somebdy shout hallelujah!!! But before you finish shoutin halle, remember to check d acct number you sent ooo if dere ws no mistake. I check it evriday sha, jst to be sure dat awon 'IYA MI' neva chng am. Av chkd it 2day and it hsnt changed. Lols. @Darey, d stage is all urs. Lemme read urs first. Mo ti je gbese pupo ooo. Na used Bajaj am gonna buy now. Lmao. Y'all really tried mehn. Eku ise takun takun.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
thompson1510: I dnt even knw whr to strt sef. *coughs... Lemme laff finish. Let somebdy shout hallelujah!!! But before you finish shoutin halle, remember to check d acct number you sent ooo if dere ws no mistake. I check it evriday sha, jst to be sure dat awon 'IYA MI' neva chng am. Av chkd it 2day and it hsnt changed. Lols. @Darey, d stage is all urs. Lemme read urs first. Mo ti je gbese pupo ooo. Na used Bajaj am gonna buy now. Lmao. Y'all really tried mehn. Eku ise takun takun.
thompson1510: I dnt even knw whr to strt sef. *coughs... Lemme laff finish. Let somebdy shout hallelujah!!! But before you finish shoutin halle, remember to check d acct number you sent ooo if dere ws no mistake. I check it evriday sha, jst to be sure dat awon 'IYA MI' neva chng am. Av chkd it 2day and it hsnt changed. Lols. @Darey, d stage is all urs. Lemme read urs first. Mo ti je gbese pupo ooo. Na used Bajaj am gonna buy now. Lmao. Y'all really tried mehn. Eku ise takun takun.
lmao...wu b ur iya again? na ur village witches u day Tok abifunny guy
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
kavey10: I'll go first guys...
My moniker is kavey10, and I'm a student of UNIBEN. I got to know about the Odua Scholarship through Mr. Olsey's wonderful and informative website which is www.scholarship-nigeria.com(God bless you sir). I applied late, I think it was 5 days to go.
I came on Nairaland to get gists on the matter by fellow applicants and it served me well, never knew it would be a journey that would stretch for monthsssss...
I successfully applied then came the shortlisting(e no long sha, I think a month) for the exam, peeps asked bout how the exam was going to be like and MR OLSEY made a valid comment on what to study(refer to that page), I held on to that tip, I had been studying my bros' GMAT before then, I also had a spellings, synonyms and antonyms etc book I composed myself, I add new words to it too(to refresh brain na). More to come...
We thank God. CONGRATS and I wish you many more of this smiley
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
kavey10:
I was able to talk with just one of my targets, a U.I chic, she makes sense no be small. I asked her for her name she responded well, I don dey get hope, she asked of my school of which I told her. I'll remember this sentence she said forever! The convo between me and her was like this.
U.I chic: "what school are you in?"
kavey10: "UNIBEN"
U.I chic: "IS IT WORTH IT?"(i.e is it worth it for me to journey all the way from Benin City to U.I for just #100,000). I was shocked and bound in thought for a second, what kind of dumb, pompous girl is this? Didn't she come for the same exam too? As if they forced her to come and write the exam.
I asked for her number she just said a sharp "NO", and walked off, I just stood there and watched her go leaving me in a state of bewilderment. I just gather myself to journey back to school, no time. I looked that proud girl's name up when shortlisting started she no even get the award last last. I wish I could show her now how it worths it in every sense! Hahahaha! Pay back is a biatch! I rest for now guys. Till Later, post your experience too ASAP. Thread of Champions!!

P.S: I don't mind meeting a 'fine girl' here too ooo!
Lol
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Oppy16: lemme be the next to write...
...... so,we were given d exam papers... omo, see questions... u needed to b sharp to b able to answer them...I looked around d hall, everyone had his/her head bent counting nos.... it wasn't funny at all...I skipped that analytical part and went back to it later.... omo it wasn't easy at all... that verbal part wey get grammar na oleku... those engrishes ehn, only God knows where they got d questions from... after d exam,boiz were not smiling o...June 23rd came and I was grooving on nairaland when I saw posts by some people claiming to have passed d exam, I tried to check if I passed or not but I couldn't get d link to download d file... I was able to get d link at night after pestering ppl on ds wall...after downloading d file, I opened it and was still about scrolling to d bottom to check if I would b lucky to make it to top 40 who passed when I saw that I was d 2nd on d list... I screamed ehn.....I'ld like to appreciate sir olsey and y'all for d info u shared here wc really helped me...
ds is d end of my story... c y'all at d top!
CONGRATS
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
AmbCrux: I think I should share mine also.
My moniker is AmbCrux. Real name Ogunleye Omolaraeni.
...... I used a friend's fone and used one of my digital pictures that I wasn't smiling in it as passport(thank God I had one).
FuNny enough, none of my informants were shortlisted.
I had to go to Ibadan at my Uncle's to pass the night.
... I HAVE NEVER LEFT THE EXAM HALL DRENCHED IN SWEAT.
...I later learnt the CBN Building wasn't the only exam hall. I was like "God knows best".
I got back to school(sagamu) that day praying to God to help and all.
Sometimes in June, I asked google when odua was gonna release result only for me to found out nairaland had something about it.
I saw the links and downloaded for all the states. On opening for Ekiti, I just saw my name topping the list. I went blank, closed it and re-opened it. It was then I realised I didn't need my glasses.
Anyways, to God be the Glory o.
This is the 1st scholarship am winning.
Infact, when I went to Ekiti for attestation, I found out I had won last year's Ekiti scholarship also.
Guys, it's been God.I owe it to him, and thanks to Olsey. I love u alrdy. Lolz.
I had to go re-activate my dormant skye bank acct sef when I got the email to send bank details from Dr Alonge...*cantwatch*
Thanks guys.
That's my Odua Story o.
So happy for you too. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Really funny and pleasant reading all your experiences and comments.
Plus dehot, Darey_00, LogoDWhiz, CaseyCash, babs_adewa and thompson1510 's
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
One funny thing about these scholarships is that the moment you receive the money, you'll suddenly discover its just not enough to cover your short-term budgets. The figures are bigger than the value. May God help our dear Naira.

3 Likes

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 3:37am On Sep 09, 2013
@olsey....na true talk oo.thanks

Lemme sef give u my story.. My moniker's Darey_00,Aduramimo Oludare by name,a student of FUNAAB.. I have been on d lookout for scholarships since January wen my rummate alerted me to scholarships starting with MTN whch i didn't apply for due to a funny reason (i no fit go café dy type essay cuz of 200k.lol) ,Chevron,Agbami and Total scholarships also passed me by cos i didn't av my state of origin cert. I was sad but helpless.. Den,abt 2 wks to d end of application,i heard 4rm my rum8 again abt Odua..wen i chkd d requirements nd didnt c any docs,i applied sharpaly. Wen we were invited we were jst resuming 4 d 2nd semeter (infact i was in abk bus wen i saw funto's email).. I was very api cus it wud afford me d chance of seeing UI for d first tym..D gr8 day 4 d exam arrived.on d way i already knew d past MDs of odua,nd sum facts abt d southwest states offhand.when i got 2 UI nd i saw many ppl nd i was like "shuo,all bcuz of 100k,oga oo"... E get one gal 4rm OAU wey dy my front..i don dy eye am and she 2 was giving me +ve vibes.. But lo and behold,as d exam began,son of man 4got gal ni! I can still rmbr counting letters and staring hard at d qstn paper,sweating very hard. I lookd up to c ppl nd saw dat eyes don red. I tot 2 mysef dat "wow,dis odua guys no dey play oh,na only God fit help me.." *in Kanu Nwankwo's voice* but i was determined to neva give up,so i worked harder nd completed 4 sections b4 we submitted.. wen we got out everybody js dissappear ni sharp sharp.dose guys really brutal gan. So u can imagine my joy when i came bk 2 d thread nd saw dat results r out nd candidates av bin chosen. I sharpaly run go dia site,download Ogun results,i come c my name..i was so so api dat my efforts were nt in vain.. Dis is my experience folks,till next wen Skye bank alerts me,na 2 bottles of Star for una,Olsey go drink malt.lol

1 Like

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by babsadewa(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2013
Here we go...my experience...ℓ̊​​'m very sowie for not posting at midnight as promised...ℓ̊​​ slept off...here we go
ℓ̊​​ got to know about the odu'a issh from baddos of my college, coleng, buh b4 ℓ̊​​ proceed ℓ̊​​'ll like to give honour to whom it's for...Goodday Mr Olsey...Ʊя̩̥̊ info and website has helped a lot Of students, my name is SULAIMON BABATUNDE ADEWALE, 200L now 300L civil engineering student aka Barhbs Barrado...weeks after jubilating and celebrating MTN success, ℓ̊​​ got to know abt odu'a again, so ℓ̊​​ grabbed my nokia asha 202 opera browser, go check A̶̲̥̅̊м̲̣̣̥ʶ for www.scholarship-nigeria.com to confirm if it's still on...ℓ̊​​ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ do A̶̲̥̅̊м̲̣̣̥ʶ as ℓ̊​​ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ go SUB go chop BB with my disciples, as we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ talk D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ go ℓ̊​​ go mistakely fill 500L and ℓ̊​​ don send A̶̲̥̅̊м̲̣̣̥ʶ...ℓ̊​​ come D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ cry for inside say ℓ̊​​ don jones...buh ℓ̊​​ come remember say funaab matric number make sense die cuz na d year U̶̲̥̅̊ enter + d number U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ alphabetically, ℓ̊​​ just summoned my courage to re register with 200L dis time...not quite long, ♍Ƹ don forget sef cuz wen ♍Ƹ finish any registration for scholarship ♍Ƹ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ always commot mind for them...ℓ̊​​ just got dis email for Dr Alonge just like dat...ℓ̊​​ was in a lecture hall sef, ℓ̊​​ just commot my laptop from bag, connect with my nokia to internet...ℓ̊​​ just go print d invitation straight like dat...oh! ℓ̊​​ didn't tell U̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊​​ usually snap my docs with my nokia den go rescale and edit on my laptop...On that faithful day of the exam, ♍Ƹ no too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ ok ℓ̊​​ was sick, ℓ̊​​ don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ tink say ℓ̊​​ no fit go buh ♍Ƹ like money o, and ℓ̊​​ believe say ℓ̊​​ go win A̶̲̥̅̊м̲̣̣̥ʶ, e sure for ♍Ƹ die, ℓ̊​​ just go check their website for sometin to knw abt, and some info abt d odu'a states...cuz ♍Ƹ no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ read for any external exams like dat...as we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ go with my idiot roommy Darey, with 2 other friends we neva chop and na only one of us knw U̶̲̥̅̊.ℓ̊​​ wella cuz ♍Ƹ neva been there b4, d guy come D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ form baddo for us, we sha reach there sha, as ℓ̊​​ got there, ℓ̊​​ quickly sight one chickala, buh wetin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ do ♍Ƹ no grEe make ℓ̊​​ go for her, and we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ H gan, we quickly go settle our system with rice and beans wey dem don use onions spoil...we come enter U̶̲̥̅̊.ℓ̊​​ come see as my school mates plenty like mad...People like money o na wetin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ my mind be dat as ℓ̊​​ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ smile greet dem...and ℓ̊​​ gat dis issh on my mind say no matter how few dem go take as we many reach, ℓ̊​​ must to be among...na so dem say make we go check our seat number for one wall like dat for cbn building...♍Ƹ quickly cram A̶̲̥̅̊м̲̣̣̥ʶ...as we enter, dem just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ waste my time as ℓ̊​​ sick, ℓ̊​​ no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ comfortable at all, and d food wey ℓ̊​​ chop D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ disturb ♍Ƹ...na so ℓ̊​​ sight on of my guys for engineering, d guy pray for ♍Ƹ sha...na so dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ distribute dis tin oo...ℓ̊​​ come see 3 omr sheet while others na 4 dem give dem...ℓ̊​​ come shout say na 3 ℓ̊​​ get o...unknowing dat it fell as d woman abi na girl, lady sha wan gimme...come see questions D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ laff say 'yoruba no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ gree release money easily' dem wan kill us b4 dem give us 100K, ℓ̊​​ sha do wetin ℓ̊​​ knw onto say ℓ̊​​ no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ owkay...buh what surprise ♍Ƹ most is the questioniare aspect...ℓ̊​​ just leave d remaining wey ℓ̊​​ neva finish go do d questionaire...cuz ℓ̊​​ like touching all aspect of my exams and it paid off...as wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ go deu chat with my guys ℓ̊​​ found out some didn't touch it at all...dat aside, we sha got back to abk dat afternoon....
Weeks after d exams, we don start our sch exam, and mtn don pay life don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ better, buh ♍Ƹ no poor b4 sha, na so my roommate tell ♍Ƹ say dem don release list, a try A̶̲̥̅̊м̲̣̣̥ʶ on my nokia d page no open, e don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ anxious, ♍Ƹ too buh ♍Ƹ still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ call, buh after dloading d pdf file on my tecno N7, God so lovely, our names is above each other...mine on top, his below immediate...ℓ̊​​ come do A̶̲̥̅̊м̲̣̣̥ʶ lowkey...na so the tin go...ℓ̊​​ don almost spend mtn money finish b4 ℓ̊​​ gat to knw say odu'a don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ contact people...na last week ℓ̊​​ send my details...D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ hope for money again...Life is good with scholarships and intellectual property...na so d tin go
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
kavey10:

Nerd ke? Why she no kon make am? I'm an Ondo State Boy by the way. Thanks oppy16. *blushing*
intelligence is different from brilliance, u know...
lol, ur face never red enough o...continue to blush!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
dehot: Hiya evrywan! M dehot. Real name, Akobi Mutiat. Frm Ekiti state. Odu'a z actually d first nd only schorlarship i applied for. Hrd abt it frm difrnt ppl wu had applied. I evn applied usn my dakudaji fone n snapd pasport wt d fone sef using my class projector banner or na canopy as d background. I and 2 of my frnds applied buh i was d only one shortlisted den we strtd wondering wot dia criteria were. One of those frnds informed me of d shortlisting dah ppl av strtd gettn dia letas of invitation so i chekd my mail box n found it dre too. I was definitely apy(one hurdle)...... D day of d exam approachd n i aint much of d formal typ so i had to go to d markt to geh maself a shirt n added it to an office skirt dashed to me by ma roomie(na wetin remain). N d day came(gegeun), i saw diff pple frm diff schz on a long lyn so i askd wot was goin on n had to join d qwee... We wre filed in bfore wc we wre chekd and prevented frm taking in unnecessary items(not even biro). I siddon o waiting for d qstnhaving no idea wot it wil b lyk, i jst knew i aint giving anytin less dan my posible best. I dey look ranyin ranyin evrywia tryn to av a glimpse of d docs of those around me who cudnt help buh expose dia good results(and d good ones too)...na intimidatn i dey giv mysef ooo. Last last paper come annnnd START(na me n tym today i thot wyl i prayd naa) na im i bend down first chek d content den strt my work. M d very careful type yet d alphabets n numbas ddnt hesitate to fall my hand plus d fact dat i was contending wth broda tym,,,na im i hear 15mins more(e b lyk film show) i jst chekd all dose i hadnt touchd n thot...thou shal nt go unpunishd na im i press P.
I finish o( At last!!!). While sitting in wait for our sheets to b collectd na im i strt to hear lamentations...d guy besyd me was lyk:"of all d 4 scholarshp exams av written, ds one z d hardest" n i was lyk 'owkay'. Leaving d exam hall meeeeen guys wre noh smiling neida wre d ladiez buh wu cares... Na only me n my ears waka com so i just face my business o.............................i still dey com o
Lol,dakudaji phone, dashed skirt,u dey whine us,abi
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
dehot: Hiya evrywan! M dehot. Real name, Akobi Mutiat. Frm Ekiti state. Odu'a z actually d first nd only schorlarship i applied for. Hrd abt it frm difrnt ppl wu had applied. I evn applied usn my dakudaji fone n snapd pasport wt d fone sef using my class projector banner or na canopy as d background. I and 2 of my frnds applied buh i was d only one shortlisted den we strtd wondering wot dia criteria were. One of those frnds informed me of d shortlisting dah ppl av strtd gettn dia letas of invitation so i chekd my mail box n found it dre too. I was definitely apy(one hurdle)...... D day of d exam approachd n i aint much of d formal typ so i had to go to d markt to geh maself a shirt n added it to an office skirt dashed to me by ma roomie(na wetin remain). N d day came(gegeun), i saw diff pple frm diff schz on a long lyn so i askd wot was goin on n had to join d qwee... We wre filed in bfore wc we wre chekd and prevented frm taking in unnecessary items(not even biro). I siddon o waiting for d qstnhaving no idea wot it wil b lyk, i jst knew i aint giving anytin less dan my posible best. I dey look ranyin ranyin evrywia tryn to av a glimpse of d docs of those around me who cudnt help buh expose dia good results(and d good ones too)...na intimidatn i dey giv mysef ooo. Last last paper come annnnd START(na me n tym today i thot wyl i prayd naa) na im i bend down first chek d content den strt my work. M d very careful type yet d alphabets n numbas ddnt hesitate to fall my hand plus d fact dat i was contending wth broda tym,,,na im i hear 15mins more(e b lyk film show) i jst chekd all dose i hadnt touchd n thot...thou shal nt go unpunishd na im i press P.
I finish o( At last!!!). While sitting in wait for our sheets to b collectd na im i strt to hear lamentations...d guy besyd me was lyk:"of all d 4 scholarshp exams av written, ds one z d hardest" n i was lyk 'owkay'. Leaving d exam hall meeeeen guys wre noh smiling neida wre d ladiez buh wu cares... Na only me n my ears waka com so i just face my business o.............................i still dey com o
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
AmbCrux:

Lolz.....thanks!
u r welcome!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Darey_00: Lwkmd @oppy16 wey u dy read d names of past managers of odua..na d same tin me sef do wen i got 2 dugbe oo.lol. My story still dey load oo,i wan read thompson's story first cuz dat guy sabi make u laff ehn..
Lol...na cramming tinz jare... I no dey drink star o...na 1 big bowl of icecream I want *grins widely *
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lol...we all had different experiences before writing d exam but d same experience in d course of writing d exam... d exam was just to test how intelligent and fast we were!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Olsey: One funny thing about these scholarships is that the moment you receive the money, you'll suddenly discover its just not enough to cover your short-term budgets. The figures are bigger than the value. May God help our dear Naira.
Yeah, sir olsey, I actually thought of what I could do wt d money but I realised it won't b enough! one can spend it all in a day gan sef... d koko of d matter is ...spend it wisely!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by udswagz: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello people, this question & answer website for students
www.thestudybox.com
needs beta testers. If you are a student pls try it out,
ask a question or answer one now !
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Qudman99(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
http://www./hotjobs/19021/oyo-state-bursary-and-scholarship-awards-for-year.html......scholarship for oyo state indigenes both final yr students & post graduates........
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by CaseyCash(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello homies..can anyone in ogun state help me out in getting oou postutme scratch card.pls if u ar d one..u really wanna help a fellow to b a student like u.God will surely bless u..jes msg on kezyolanipekun@ymail.com or ping me on 32ea22de. Tnx homies
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by dehot: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2013
Oppy16:
na dia mke u stay put. N wots wrong in my frnd dashn me sth
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2013
Olsey:
We thank God. CONGRATS and I wish you many more of this smiley

Thank you sir, God will continue to enrich you as you sow beautiful seeds into the life of people that in turn yields positive fruits. Thank you once again.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
dehot:
na dia mke u stay put. N wots wrong in my frnd dashn me sth
thr's nuffn wrong in it...it just looks overhyped...
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by babsadewa(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Just passing by...check d room...and shut d door...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.