Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards (37548 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 4:58pm On May 02, 2013
samley19: Olsey pls i nid hlp
..am frm oau. I hvnt receivd any message yt..aint dey usin gp cos i hv a 4.97.. second, i wd shrtlisted fr naeyc scholarship..is it real cos i ws tld to pay 2300#
For Odua, if you have not checked both your inbox and spam/junk folders, please do. In case you still can't find it there, let us wait for about 48hrs more and see if there will be a second batch of shortlist. (I hope your state of origin is one of these FIVE; Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun or Oyo)
As for NAYEC, please don't make yourself a victim of FRAUD. I never posted anything on NAYEC and I've always written strong awareness pieces against it. People have reported cases of being heavily DUPED in the name of NAYEC scholarship in recent years. Beware!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2013
Olsey:
Represent us well Bro.
Only Five (5) of us won the award from my school back then, out of which 3 were from Ogun (myself and my friend inclusive)
Most importantly, success to everybody on this thread.
I will publish the list of winners here and on www.scholarship-nigeria.com immediately it is announced.
Success.
I'll try my best and hope that it will be enough,GOD helping me.. The Olevel certificate,is it d statement of results or just d computer printout cos i did my Gce in 2010 and am nt sure if d certificate is out
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 02, 2013
samley19: Olsey pls i nid hlp
..am frm oau. I hvnt receivd any message yt..aint dey usin gp cos i hv a 4.97.. second, i wd shrtlisted fr naeyc scholarship..is it real cos i ws tld to pay 2300#
Awon Eleyii!! IWE ooooo.....
Weldone bro....
As iin i tire 4 ODUA, na only God know d criteria wey dem dey use select gan.... Haba!
Am still waiting IF dere will be anoda batch sha!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 02, 2013
Darey_00:
i am 4rm Ogun state
kai.....
We still dey hope sha... Team_Hope
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by samley19(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2013
tnks so much osley...yu jst savd me frm dt doom.u wdnt blv i wd hv paid cos it seemd so real...asin. and as fr odua am frm OSUN STATE.i dnt knw wt to du anymor...cos i had bn waitn fr a mail...sad tins o
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Vakinmuyiwa: 9:36pm On May 02, 2013
About the documents we are to bring along,can i present my ordinary waec online print out as my certificate? Can they accept it? I salute u,mr olsey.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 12:24am On May 03, 2013
Darey_00:
I'll try my best and hope that it will be enough,GOD helping me.. The Olevel certificate,is it d statement of results or just d computer printout cos i did my Gce in 2010 and am nt sure if d certificate is out
You can use your printout and/or Notification of result.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 12:26am On May 03, 2013
Vakinmuyiwa: About the documents we are to bring along,can i present my ordinary waec online print out as my certificate? Can they accept it? I salute u,mr olsey.
I salute you too Vakinmuyiwa. Yes, you can bring the printout, if that's what you have. And if you have a "notification of results" (the one directly from your secondary school), it will be more presentable.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 12:33am On May 03, 2013
Goodboy2012:
kai.....
We still dey hope sha... Team_Hope
Really, I don't know why you guys weren't invited. I still can't fathom the reason.
Odua's first shortlist used to be almost completely open. Seems the procedure is tighter this year.
Let's wait to see Friday through (Dr. Funto hardly ever treats official mails on weekends. She doesn't)
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 12:39am On May 03, 2013
@Goodboy2012 and samley19
I just got a flashback! I remember, some candidates came to the centre to claim they didn't receive invitations and a good number of them were fortunate to see their names on the list
In case, you do not receive an invitation anytime soon, you can give that a shot.
Try coming to the centre (well prepared) that day. Come very early before verification starts.
N100,000 per session is well worth the stress.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by samley19(m): 3:47am On May 03, 2013
olsey, tnks u hv bn more dan of help i guess dt wd b d nxt tin. Goodboy wts ur taske on ds...sir olsey, is der a way we can reach out to dem for confrmation or evn reconfrmation?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Nobody: 5:05am On May 03, 2013
Olsey: @Goodboy2012 and samley19
I just got a flashback! I remember, some candidates came to the centre to claim they didn't receive invitations and a good number of them were fortunate to see their names on the list
In case, you do not receive an invitation anytime soon, you can give that a shot.
Try coming to the centre (well prepared) that day. Come very early before verification starts.

God bless u bro...
Am in UI,so d explicit cost of going is zero.....
By God's grace,i'll go do dat which u said...
Like wat time shld i go? Where is d venue in UI? and wat r d requirements 2 bring along....
Tnx bro....reali appreciate
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Nobody: 5:08am On May 03, 2013
samley19: olsey, tnks u hv bn more dan of help i guess dt wd b d nxt tin. Goodboy wts ur taske on ds...sir olsey, is der a way we can reach out to dem for confrmation or evn reconfrmation?
i tink i'll av 2 go @samley....
Yea,u're right bro,MR osley,, i dere a way we can confirm if our name is dere b4 d exam day ?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Vakinmuyiwa: 7:17am On May 03, 2013
Olsey:
I salute you too Vakinmuyiwa. Yes, you can bring the printout, if that's what you have. And if you have a "notification of results" (the one directly from your secondary school), it will be more presentable.
o yeah...tanks a lot bro...bravo!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by bzeey(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2013
pls oh, @olsey, i saw nayec msg on my mail dat av bin shortlisted 4 deir scholarship exam, its in form of a certificate and i was asked 2 pay 2300 into a bank acct 4 acceptance 2 write d scholarship exam,nd dey wil b cumin 4 verification on d 10th of july 2013 and dey said only dose dat paid will be contacted thru sms or email 4 d exam venue. my questn is shud i pay d amount requested 4?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Sbrainy(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2013
if the exam is written, wen do u tink people will b paid? do u knw hw much odua budgets for dis yearly? pls giv ma a full info @olysey
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Walexyl(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2013
Olsey: @Goodboy2012 and samley19

@Olsey: Thanks for the updates thus far. The point here is, would there be a way to ascertain our shortlist over there @ the venue since we would not be printing any notification along with us like others that were shortlisted? Or better still, we should forget about it instead of wasting Tfare for those of us frm far distance to UI......what is ur take on this brother?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 10:19am On May 04, 2013
bzeey: pls oh, @olsey, i saw nayec msg on my mail dat av bin shortlisted 4 deir scholarship exam, its in form of a certificate and i was asked 2 pay 2300 into a bank acct 4 acceptance 2 write d scholarship exam,nd dey wil b cumin 4 verification on d 10th of july 2013 and dey said only dose dat paid will be contacted thru sms or email 4 d exam venue. my questn is shud i pay d amount requested 4?
I always alert people against this so-called "NAYEC" scholarship. I have NEVER posted (and will never publish)any of their publications and everyone who gave me a feedback in the past years claimed to have been DEFRAUDED.
You deal with them at your own risk.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 10:21am On May 04, 2013
Walexyl:

@Olsey: Thanks for the updates thus far. The point here is, would there be a way to ascertain our shortlist over there @ the venue since we would not be printing any notification along with us like others that were shortlisted? Or better still, we should forget about it instead of wasting Tfare for those of us frm far distance to UI......what is ur take on this brother?
They have their comprehensive lists at the venue with which they call candidates into the exam hall (for verification).
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 10:25am On May 04, 2013
Sbrainy: if the exam is written, wen do u tink people will b paid? do u knw hw much odua budgets for dis yearly? pls giv ma a full info @olysey
ODUA takes 200 final winners (40 from each of the 5 Odua states). So, ordinarily they budget N20 Million (at N100,000 per beneficiary)every award year.
PS: NOT all 200 are likely to be paid. Those with wrong information (CGPA, state of Origin e.t.c) will be disqualified (as verified with the candidate's Student Affairs Division)
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by walexzy04(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2013
Olsey:
ODUA takes 200 final winners (40 from each of the 5 Odua states). So, ordinarily they budget N20 Million (at N100,000 per beneficiary)every award year.
PS: NOT all 200 are likely to be paid. Those with wrong information (CGPA, state of Origin e.t.c) will be disqualified (as verified with the candidates Student Affairs Division)
pls wot sort of question should we b expectin...
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2013
Olsey:
PS: NOT all 200 are likely to be paid. Those with wrong information (CGPA, state of Origin e.t.c) will be disqualified (as verified with the candidates Student Affairs Division)

hey man,when i registered i supplied my CGPA 4rm 100Level (3.51) but last week our 1st semester 200lvl results came out (3.33 CGPA). Would dis amount to false info during payment?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Habholarji(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2013
hello guyz
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Vakinmuyiwa: 11:49am On May 04, 2013
Hello gud ppl, pls if someone has a g.p of 3.0,wat grade is dat? I mean is dat 2nd class upper?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2013
Vakinmuyiwa: Hello gud ppl, pls if someone has a g.p of 3.0,wat grade is dat? I mean is dat 2nd class upper?
2nd class lower (2/2)
@BJay,i c u
Olsey,waiting 4 u oh
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Habholarji(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2013
dat's 2nd class lower...
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by samley19(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2013
Sir olsey, all frnds I knw here in oau we're nt sent anytn ... Is der a way to contct dem to confrm if our names are on d list...cos it seems ppl usin ymail wernt sent anytn...or is anyone here, whu used ymail, and ws sent...pls?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 1:06pm On May 04, 2013
Darey_00:
hey man,when i registered i supplied my CGPA 4rm 100Level (3.51) but last week our 1st semester 200lvl results came out (3.33 CGPA). Would dis amount to false info during payment?
It will not amount to false information if your school clearly outlines your results in their report.
Don't let that distract you, it will be sorted out eventually, just focus on the test first.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 1:10pm On May 04, 2013
samley19: Sir olsey, all frnds I knw here in oau we're nt sent anytn ... Is der a way to contct dem to confrm if our names are on d list...cos it seems ppl usin ymail wernt sent anytn...or is anyone here, whu used ymail, and ws sent...pls?
If only you can get in touch with those invited from your school. I'm 100% sure some candidates would have received invitations in OAU.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 04, 2013
Olsey:
If only you can get in touch with those invited from your school. I'm 100% sure some candidates would have received invitations in OAU.
Boss...
Isint dere anyway we kan confirm if our name is dere b4 d exam day
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 04, 2013
Olsey:
Boss...
Isint dere noway we kan confirm if our name is dere b4 d exam day
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 9:48pm On May 04, 2013
Goodboy2012: ...
Boss...
Isint dere noway we kan confirm if our name is dere b4 d exam day
Mail me on olseyconsult@yahoo.co.uk
I'll give you Dr. Funto's email address, just not sure she will want to go through the stress of searching through the lists for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University / Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video) / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.