Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566726 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wealthyprince(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
namecheap dot com is offering domain registration for $0.98 for today only , in fact just 24 hours. check it out. I just registered and parked mine. the link is namecheapdotcom/deals/20000-retweets-0.98-domains-june-2013dotaspx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
i just registered profitdealings dot com for 3 dollars at godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Shawnmayor: i just registered profitdealings dot com for 3 dollars at godaddy

How ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hmmm...

Una no gree buy domain for me ba? Okay o.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by yeddy99: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2013
i just bought a domain on namecheap.this is really my first try.i do not wish to sell the domain on namecheap cos i am not too impressed with their selling process.i do have an account with godaddy and would prefer to sell it there or anywhere that would give me the best opportunities.
if i do not wish to sell on namecheap,pls how do i move the domain to where i can easily sell it?
advice needed.thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2013
What do you intend to do with this domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2013
What is your domain name? Your sales depend on your domain name.
yeddy99: i just bought a domain on namecheap.this is really my first try.i do not wish to sell the domain on namecheap cos i am not too impressed with their selling process.i do have an account with godaddy and would prefer to sell it there or anywhere that would give me the best opportunities.
if i do not wish to sell on namecheap,pls how do i move the domain to where i can easily sell it?
advice needed.thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2013
2s£xy:
What do you intend to do with this domain?

i actually intend to sell it.
i bought 3 more not more than 4 dollars each, and im having problems certifying my account on sedo.com

2s£xy:
Hmmm...

Una no gree buy domain for me ba? Okay o.

haha. no be so, oya how we go take arrange am
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2013
life_style:

How ?

register at godaddy.com, search for godaddy discount code for june 2013 apply them when buying a domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
yeddy99: i just bought a domain on namecheap.this is really my first try.i do not wish to sell the domain on namecheap cos i am not too impressed with their selling process.i do have an account with godaddy and would prefer to sell it there or anywhere that would give me the best opportunities.
advice needed.thanks

godaddy doesn't sell for free. you can try flippa.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by yeddy99: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
@2sexy telematicsexperts.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bro, call me and I go send you my UBA Africard account. Make d money reach for 2 reg ooh.

Lest I forget, I will like to acknowledge your zeal and for taking action. That is what seperates the winners from the losers.

However, you should have consulted me before you register your domains.

Give me a call make we yarn. I don't have your number.

Do you have mine?
Shawnmayor:

i actually intend to sell it.
i bought 3 more not more than 4 dollars each, and im having problems certifying my account on sedo.com

haha. no be so, oya how we go take arrange am
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Choi... You don steal me thing ooh shocked shocked

brilliant! Just park it at sedo. Make sure your whois does not show Naija. If you have someone overseas, use his/phone number and home address. They may acquire it via Sedo and you will be able to cash your money from Sedo via wire transfer.

That's how my friend sold his. He reg. And parked them and they came to him.

Anyway, I don dash that one. Oya, drop money for one domain for me ooh. I mean am oh... Else?

You can reach me via email and I will give you my account details.

Brilliant bro!
yeddy99: @2sexy telematicsexperts.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Shawn mayor, we need to talk.

Kudos to those taking action already. I was almost feeling annoyed because no 1 has done anything yet despite all the energy I have spent educating folks.

Make una begin buy me one domain name or two ooh. I mean business because where I dey serve na die. My bank no dey hia, internet access get k leg etc.

And coupled with my lost sales...

Show some appreciation brothers... Just buy me a domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Drop the codes here so that people can use them-the codes used to register your four domains.
Shawnmayor:

register at godaddy.com, search for godaddy discount code for june 2013 apply them when buying a domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
These coupon codes are still very much active

scott249

cjc4c

mmanuts

FB99COM

cjc32m

cjc599v

i used them to get 5 domains for not more than 3000 naira
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Shawn mayor, we need to talk.

Kudos to those taking action already. I was almost feeling annoyed because no 1 has done anything yet despite all the energy I have spent educating folks.

Make una begin buy me one domain name or two ooh. I mean business because where I dey serve na die. My bank no dey hia, internet access get k leg etc.

And coupled with my lost sales...

Show some appreciation brothers... Just buy me a domain.

yesooh my guy, we need to talk.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by yeddy99: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
@2sexy i owe u one.let me just settle the details of this my first sale.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nice one guys. One advice for you guys

Research your domain before you buy. Try to find domain with natural traffic. A good way to research your domain is to put it on google search and see how many times it appears.

Another way is to ask yourself " will i buy this domain if someone sells it to me"
Another question " if i were to search this keyword on google,how would i input it on the search box"

Here are google search code u could utilize

Allinurl: (domain name)
Intitle: (domain name)
Intextsaddomain name)
Replace (domain name) with your new domain name and copy all to google search. It will generate results and links where that keyword is found. Below you should find the popularity of the domain

For me: i research a domain and keep it in my domain folder.then i wait for godaddy discount offer days.
Do not wait for discount offers days before you research your domain.bcus if you do, u might endup being in a rush to buy a domain and u might make a wrong choice.

Im back to work now so i got no time to visit here often.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Make una begin buy me domain ooh.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
My latest reg...

It is no longer news that the government US have legalized Marijuana and there is an increasing adoption of this legal laws across the states of America.

On the basis of this legalization, companies, businesses, stake holders, small and medium enterprises have awoken to the potential economy boost just waiting to be tapped and therefore, they are taking their position.

Marijuana.com was bought last for around $4.2 Million. Google it!

I just acquired (deleted) for reg fee a few minutes ago with the help the OP of this thread and the guy has been awesome. He understand my present state and technical handicap.

Isaactolu, thanks so much for the help. May God Bless you.

I also reg (deleted) and (deleted)my friend got a $2000 offer via Sedo.com for (deleted), Also in the same niche.

And lastly, (deleted)

other key term are: spliff, ganja, toke, pot, marijuana, vapor...

This kind of domains are not for quick flip and so, I would just reg and park because they are all trend domains... I have no guarantee that my domains will sell. All I do is implement my research properly and leave the rest to God!

However, I will be opening a new sedo account with US address, then move my domains there...

Still test my internet connection here at Ikare and it seem Airtel or Etisalat my just be the messiah... And then, I can trade my BOM and make cash everyday...

Shawnmayor and Gamboh55, I have given you 2 domains in Niche that does not dry... If you can be patient, you will get a buyer for them. It may not be immediate...

So guys, Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
I believe I have replied you. But let me check
Shawnmayor:
yeah. I sent you a mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
2sexy.us:
I believe I have replied you. But let me check
i just registered superforextraders dot com using namecheap when i saw that godaddy wahala was too much
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okay, when it's time make u send me my 1 domain money ...
Shawnmayor:
i just registered superforextraders dot com using namecheap when i saw that godaddy wahala was too much
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
To become a domain name registrar, visit www.wikihow.com/become-a-domain-registrar
Adios
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
2sexy.us:
Okay, when it's time make u send me my 1 domain money ...
2sexy, pls i need your help on domain selling. You can inbox me ur number and i will call you. I school in the US but presently in Naija for holidays. I think we can be of help to each other. Awaiting your response.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2013
I can't believe that I gave someone a domain from this list and he didn't do anything, something that would have cost just 500 naira to grab? I am pretty sure he has spen't more than that on airtime since that day.

I am registering it right away!
Smh. Smdh!
2sexy.us:
Okay guys, this is long over due... Below are a list of domains that expired and yet to be registered.

Tell me one you feel is valueable and why you think so. Also state what it can be used for in business... Let's go.

ModPlumbing.com

Woodhilldentalcare.com

CleanerWoman.com

3dfloordesign.com

digitalhousings.com

Abodelive.com

websitehostinghouston.com

kelvinMason.com

Flooq.com

Asquito.com

Codiit.com

TechnologiesInsurance.com

eagle-fx.com

Bansteadwoods.com

Over to you now... Let's analyze.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2013
Okay buddy... It zero seven zero thri thri six tu for for for tu.

;o
yemdeb: 2sexy, pls i need your help on domain selling. You can inbox me ur number and i will call you. I school in the US but presently in Naija for holidays. I think we can be of help to each other. Awaiting your response.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2013
2sexy.us:
I can't believe that I gave someone a domain from this list and he didn't do anything, something that would have cost just 500 naira to grab? I am pretty sure he has spen't more than that on airtime since that day.

I am registering it right away!
Smh. Smdh!

Flooq and cleaner woman is good
Flooq could be a branded apps name . I see cleaner woman bcoming a home and family blog site
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
you get eyes jor. Those are not generic name but brandable.

There is an increasing demand for such domains and most startups would prefer such domains to generic ones.

Check out brandbucket.com and namerific.com, but brandbucket is the leading marketplace for brandables.
mrnestyy1985:

Flooq and cleaner woman is good
Flooq could be a branded apps name . I see cleaner woman bcoming a home and family blog site

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.