Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564532 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 16, 2013
sp2002: is it possible for me to sell my website? www.sp2002.gnbo.com.ng. if yes, how much can i sell it? thanks
you haven't been following walai

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sp2002(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2013
Weselion:
you haven't been following walai
you are right. but still want to know if it is possible to sell the website
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:04am On May 17, 2013
sp2002: you are right. but still want to know if it is possible to sell the website
You're fortunate that its possible to sell, but unfortunate that Nobody is going to buy.
Start reading from page 1 and you will have better questions to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:06am On May 17, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

lol,

Its so easy to spotting fake guys. imagine someone that claims to be a domain/website expect doesnt even have a domain name rather he cheaply rely on for his website. It only shows how cheap he is. Comon sense indeed is not comon.
When buying with Godaddy.com, what is the preferred mode of payment for someone based in Nigeria like me. You can send me a link
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ojjp: 7:09am On May 17, 2013
Hw much do u think u can buy it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:44am On May 17, 2013
Naira visa or mastercard will work fine...
Shawnmayor:
When buying with Godaddy.com, what is the preferred mode of payment for someone based in Nigeria like me. You can send me a link
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:50am On May 17, 2013
Good... You guys should always ask yourselve: will I buy this domain name if someone sold it to me?

When you ask yourself that question with genuiness... I guess the answer in your subconscious mind will do justice to your final decision. Do not deceive yourself while doing this?

Think brand, product and services, think catchy short domains... And DONT brainstorm. Don't! Better to research.
Shawnmayor: You're fortunate that its possible to sell, but unfortunate that Nobody is going to buy.
Start reading from page 1 and you will have better questions to ask
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 10:08am On May 17, 2013
??
2s£xy:

Think brand, product and services, think catchy short domains... And DONT brainstorm. Don't! Better to research.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:37am On May 17, 2013
What?
akeemag: ??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 17, 2013
If you have problem with coming up with a good domain name to register, PM. I will look for one for you. If you also dont have card to use, PM me as well.

Please note that me finding a name for you is not a guarantee that it will sell but you will have a better chance because I see people coming up with some weird names that I just can decipher their motives.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 17, 2013
Hi guys,

Later today, i will post some few domains available for . You just have to use your comon sense and research it yourself. Dont forget to ask yourself why i am sharing this open domain if i can sell it. But before you do, i did suggest to go back to our ealier discussion and read through.

The domain name is post could be a 100 dollar domain or it could be a 50 dollar domain. Because i have my sales target. I usually let some domain go and concentrade on my target. So of you wanna start with small dollers., feel free to grab my free domain post.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Good... You guys should always ask yourselve: will I buy this domain name if someone sold it to me?

When you ask yourself that question with genuiness... I guess the answer in your subconscious mind will do justice to your final decision. Do not deceive yourself while doing this?

Hi 2sexy! I have an access bank visa card. Could that also work. Pls recommend
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 17, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Hi guys,

Later today, i will post some few domains available for . You just have to use your comon sense and research it yourself. Dont forget to ask yourself why i am sharing this open domain if i can sell it. But before you do, i did suggest to go back to our ealier discussion and read through.

The domain name is post could be a 100 dollar domain or it could be a 50 dollar domain. Because i have my sales target. I usually let some domain go and concentrade on my target. So of you wanna start with small dollers., feel free to grab my free domain post.
We are here boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2013
It should...
Shawnmayor:
Hi 2sexy! I have an access bank visa card. Could that also work. Pls recommend
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 17, 2013
Let's go there.... Post them and I help to pick the good ones....

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 17, 2013
Just got accepted where I can sell brandable domain--an increasing demand from start up companies.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Just got accepted where I can sell brandable domain--an increasing demand from start up companies.
oga 2sexy i saw an old post where you talk abt join betonmarket did u later join and how success was it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 17, 2013
Betonmarket is cool... Some people think making money online is easy. You got to be hard working...

Betonmarkets is an offshoot of forex and remodeled not to entail much technical jargon. However, i am learning forex as well cheesy. No food for lazy mangrin
Chibenze:
oga 2sexy i saw an old post where you talk abt join betonmarket did u later join and how success was it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Betonmarket is cool... Some people think making money online is easy. You got to be hard working...

Betonmarkets is an offshoot of forex and remodeled not to entail much technical jargon. However, i am learning forex as well cheesy. No food for lazy mangrin
oga 2sexy you be real oga oooh, try to carry me along oh, send me tips how to go about it and still much interested with the domain stuff but watin hold me down nah id card i no get any id card to use d get uba afric card
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 17, 2013
Chibenze:
oga 2sexy you be real oga oooh, try to carry me along oh, send me tips how to go about it and still much interested with the domain stuff but watin hold me down nah id card i no get any id card to use d get uba afric card
i opened my access bank account at ikorodu without id card
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Gamboh55(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2013
2s£xy:

[quote author=2s£xy]Just got accepted where I can sell brandable domain--an increasing demand from start up companies.[/quote
2sexy...sent u a mail...reply pls...tanx
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:08am On May 18, 2013
Gamboh55: 2sexy... Sent u a mail... reply please... Tanx

send me a PM tru dis handle and I will get it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2013
For your eyes only...

dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

PS: Include 'www'
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 18, 2013
Another report

domainnews.com/en/afternic-reports-1009097-in-domain-name-sales.html.

Include 'www'

unfortunately, afternic does not want Nigerians on their platform...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2013
Hi guys,

Sorry ive not been online recently. I was enjoying my weekend as usual. hope you enjoyed your.

I have finanlly come up with a Nigerian Business forum. I will be making most of my post on that forum and i hope i will update it frequently. Feel free to pm me if any of my topics are not clear through my forum.

The forum is in development stage and i hope to make it as friendly as possible to make it eaiser for mobile browsers. Visit my forum on

www.AfricanPark.com

I have posted free domains which are one word unique word that you could sell between 100 dollars or more. Go grab them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 19, 2013
FreeFxSignal.com is really cool if anyone here could just grab it. Nice forum by the way...

Mine is coming soon but my traffic source is gonna be underground SEO assassination! Boys are not smiling cool

I have over 50 domain names I hand picked of recent...

Sorry ive not been online recently. I was enjoying my weekend as usual. hope you enjoyed your.

I have finanlly come up with a Nigerian Business forum. I will be making most of my post on that forum and i hope i will update it frequently. Feel free to pm me if any of my topics are not clear through my forum.

The forum is in development stage and i hope to make it as friendly as possible to make it eaiser for mobile browsers. Visit my forum on

www.AfricanPark.com

I have posted free domains which are one word unique word that you could sell between 100 dollars or more. Go grab them.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kid7soccer(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2013
Realdeals:
Sedo may get me ban if I post the Url directly here. pls check your inbox I just sent you e-mail
pls can u kindly send me info on how i can start this domain business, my email is celebaba8@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:51am On May 20, 2013
Gamboh55: 2sexy... Sent u a mail... reply please... Tanx
I have since replied your PM and you didnt say anything...

How do I make you guys understand the concept of domaining?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2013
I have just confirmed that being a Nigerian is what has been hidering the recent sale of my domain name... Therefore, I am gonna change everything to reflect I am not a Nigerian.

Never knew it was a crime for being a Nigerian. Damn!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tonym1(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2013
IF YOU CAN COME WITH UNIQUE NAMES, THEN BUYING AND SELLING OF DOMAIN IS GOOD BUSINESS
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tonym1(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2013
Have used this site in the past, they are good for selling domains - http://sedo.co.uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by royalads: 9:45pm On May 20, 2013
to learn how to make money unlocking iphones, visit www.naijasmartrepairs..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.