Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (565882 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
islet:
@2sex 2k transferred earlier. Please acknowledge. Thanks
Though I hadn't received any sms alert at the time you mentioned it, so I had to log on to my account to see the account changes and therefore I can acknowledge that your money has been received.

We now have 12k from 6 contributors. Who is making the remaining 2 slots? I want this thing done as soon as possible.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
2sex:
Though I hadn't received any sms alert at the time you mentioned it, so I had to log on to my account to see the account changes and therefore I can acknowledge that your money has been received.

We now have 12k from 6 contributors. Who is making the remaining 2 slots? I want this thing done as soon as possible.
I am one...pls how do i contact legalwealth to make my $10 transfer through paypal? I am ready...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
aydj:

I am one...pls how do i contact legalwealth to make my $10 transfer through paypal? I am ready...
pay the 2k to my account. That's the agreement and after all funds has been received, I will transfer everything to legalwealth. Are you not in Nigeria?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
My oga them pls I registered this names how do you people see about it domcamerareview dot com, animationcollections dot com, trivagobooking dot com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
2sex:
pay the 2k to my account. That's the agreement and after all funds has been received, I will transfer everything to legalwealth. Are you not in Nigeria?
No, am not in Nigeria!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2015
2sex:
paulsir has just made his own payment making it 10k total funds with 5 contributors. 3 More slots left.
I just bought this domain name today INSUREDLIFE.ORG , estibot value its cost per click at #11.50 ..... Any idea on how to make profit on it from you bosses pls
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 1:00am On May 01, 2015
ausproxi:
I just bought this domain name today INSUREDLIFE.ORG , estibot value its cost per click at #11.50 ..... Any idea on how to make profit on it from you bosses pls

BUMP
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 1:15am On May 01, 2015
paulsir:

BUMP
pardon undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 1:29am On May 01, 2015
STICK ONLY TO .COM,NEWBIES AND VETERANS DO JUST THAT AND MAKE A FLY.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:09am On May 01, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
My oga them pls I registered this names how do you people see about it domcamerareview dot com, animationcollections dot com, trivagobooking dot com
PLEASE LET SOMEONE TALK TO ME
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 6:33am On May 01, 2015
All the domainers, my fellow kontiri pipu, how una dey? smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2015
I had a conversation with Godaddy's customer service on Facebook and I provided my customer number and a copy of d message I received and he says : "Definitely phishing. Check out https://­
garage.godaddy.com/godaddy/godaddy-
customers-beware-email-phishing-attempts/ for
some great tips on catching and reporting these
types of emails."
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2015
ghettodreamz:
All the domainers, my fellow kontiri pipu, how una dey? smiley
NA WA FOR U OOO
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2015
2sex:
NA WA FOR U OOO

How you dey my broda? How fam, work and evry? Hope you'r good. smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2015
ghettodreamz:

How you dey my broda? How fam, work and evry? Hope you'r good. smiley
All great bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2015
2sex:
All great bro.

Good to hear bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kolomax(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2015
2sex:
All great bro.
just check in lately so wanna know how to pay and get the ebook thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2015
kolomax:
just check in lately so wanna know how to pay and get the ebook thanks
drop your email and I will send u an account number
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kolomax(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2015
2sex:
drop your email and I will send u an account number
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2015
2sex and those who may be interested, an auction is going on right now at godaddy. I have been following it for a week now but the bid has gone beyond my budget that's why I am doing this. Lol. The auction closes in less than 1 hour. It is currently at $305. The name is

event supplies dot com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
tranxo:
2sex and those who may be interested, an auction is going on right now at godaddy. I have been following it for a week now but the bid has gone beyond my budget that's why I am doing this. Lol. The auction closes in less than 1 hour. It is currently at $305. The name is

event supplies dot com
Was I not the same person who dropped the link here?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kolomax(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
There's B*stard in here that use my mail to create a Dubious account on OLX here is the name Balogun 0-8-1-3-0-0-8-1-3-2-1 am urging every body to shun him
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
I just noticed that this thread has been moved to the Webmasters section. Someone should please talk to the mod here to move it back to the Business section to help more people find it. This thread doesn't belong in this section.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2015
oladayo042:
I just noticed that this thread has been moved to the Webmasters section. Someone should please talk to the mod here to move it back to the Business section to help more people find it. This thread doesn't belong in this section.
No wonder I found it hard coming back to the thread!
Mods pls do the needful!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by PROFLOVY(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2015
gurus in the house
I just ventured in domain biz and i registered this domain BLITOP.COM
What can you say about it. I need your advise. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2015
tranxo:
2sex and those who may be interested, an auction is going on right now at godaddy. I have been following it for a week now but the bid has gone beyond my budget that's why I am doing this. Lol. The auction closes in less than 1 hour. It is currently at $305. The name is event supplies dot com
Auction finally ended at $898. Looks like some guys just wait till a few minutes to the end of the auction before they start putting lots of money. Godaddy self no come help matters, the auction clock extended 5mins at 3 different times... cheesy

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tony231(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2015
Av lot of premium and brandable domains for sale, from 100 to 300 usd, contact me if u need
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
aydj:

Auction finally ended at $898. Looks like some guys just wait till a few minutes to the end of the auction before they start putting lots of money. Godaddy self no come help matters, the auction clock extended 5mins at 3 different times... cheesy
that's just it they wait for last minutes before they bid. TradeReview. has had 3bids with 15 watchers. We have 28 days to go. Many of those watchers are just waiting for last day before they bid.

I won another one today which I shall sell after TradeReview.

If anyone has the funds, try ur hands on mcraft.com at Godaddy. It's a staggering 20 years old domain. I am off the market for now until TradeReview is sold.
Spent enough already.

Have 53 domains waiting to sell to a company. I hope it click through... If it does, I will turn flippa up side down.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2015
2sex:
that's just it they wait for last minutes before they bid. TradeReview. has had 3bids with 15 watchers. We have 28 days to go. Many of those watchers are just waiting for last day before they bid.

I won another one today which I shall sell after TradeReview.

If anyone has the funds, try ur hands on mcraft.com at Godaddy. It's a staggering 20 years old domain. I am off the market for now until TradeReview is sold.
Spent enough already.

Have 53 domains waiting to sell to a company. I hope it click through... If it does, I will turn flippa up side down.

Selling 53 to a company? I can imagine how your portfolio would look like. Are you able to provide a rough estimate worth of your portfolio and how long it took you to build that? If you can't provide such info, that's fine....just curious smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by islet(f): 1:58am On May 02, 2015
I got one domain myself today. 7 years old. Waited till the last 2 minutes. 15 dollars and i got a code to reduce renewal fees. All together 26 dollars. I am also resting till I can read more. Waiting for d ebook though I got one good one today.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by aydj(m): 3:12am On May 02, 2015
islet:
I got one domain myself today. 7 years old. Waited till the last 2 minutes. 15 dollars and i got a code to reduce renewal fees. All together 26 dollars. I am also resting till I can read more. Waiting for d ebook though I got one good one today.
What's your new domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by islet(f): 6:30am On May 02, 2015
Exlust

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick