Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566013 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
pls gurus in the house kindly send me the ebook, am still a learner
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Usiyaro:
I share your joy boss, care to share how package you use to list your auction on flippa, did you use escrow directly or how did you go about it? The auction was it for a week or for a month? Why do you have to pay to receive your earnings? Thanks boss
AnimationTube.com is via sedo. Bro, money like this don't amaze me anymore... but I remember first day I made my first $500... jeez,I almost ran mad that day. But today, it's no longer exciting, even making $1000 is no long exciting to me... I looking towards 5 figures now and I pray that the coming months set the path smoothly for me as I work harder.

As for the flippa sale, it was set to 30 days... quite long. I am naturally an impatient person, those who have known me will tell you this. I am trying to really change that about me,seriously because it has cost me a lot. Patience is virtue.

I partnered with someone to acquire Competently but I have to pay him off to get full ownership. That was the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
afoobiggy700:
pls gurus in the house kindly send me the ebook, am still a learner
what's ur email.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
2sex:
what's ur email.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
2sex:
what's ur email.
more grease to your elbow bro, let's keep up the hard work that sales we aim at achieving we shall by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
\done
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
2sex:
done
thanks bro pls help me remove my mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
1Dray:

Yea right... Only in Domaining.
You be hearing things like shoeful, boxful, wearful and so on... Yea, catchy, right?
yea but they are widely used words on the internet and easily understandable.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
blym4real:

yea but they are widely used words on the internet and easily understandable.

True. I understand you reg'd that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chineduho: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
2sex, is there usually any coupon for godaddy domain renewal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
2sex:
\done
@2sex thanks for all the hardwork you are doing here, God bless your hustle and may he give you patience. Please here is my gmail account help me with the e-book abba0lmn@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hassinomail(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
thanks 2sexy for a job well done below is my email tanx once again. hassinomail@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by vizboy(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Any godaddy coupon available
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedulivingstone(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2015
2sexy pls how can I contact buyers of this names. hotelvalleys dot com and sellfurnitures dot com and when you list domains on. flipper,sedo, afternic,godaddy, do you add any extra charges for your list to get traffic. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2015
vizboy:
Any godaddy coupon available

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by vizboy(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=1Dray post=34546630][/quote]
thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2015
vizboy:

thanks
Ywc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Goodnews! Goodnews!! Goodnews!!!

Cedarhostng webhosting promo is here!!! 7days to end of promo

Basic 50GB Webhosting package for just N10,500 only
to secure this offer which begins today 23rd May 2015 and ends on 15th June 2015.

initial cost-N15,500 and promo cost -N10,500 what a huge discount of N5000
The package disk size(50GB ) comes with unlimited features no restrictions,Free scripts(softaculous) ready to build your website,forums etc

The promo is limited hurry now the plan can either be used for those intending to be a reseller or for Personal use.

enter the promotion code- CUC102RCMB when placing your order

we accept payment via bank and online payment channels

visit: www.cedarhostng.com

for further enquiries
call/whatsapp -08186219002
BBM : 532FC7C5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
2sex and other gurus in the house, i want to register a domain 2words domain i later discover that is other side has been register i.e i want to register goodboy.com and i later discover that boygood.com as been registered. can i go on and register the goodboy.com? can i sell the domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
afoobiggy700:
2sex and other gurus in the house, i want to register a domain 2words domain i later discover that is other side has been register i.e i want to register goodboy.com and i later discover that boygood.com as been register. can i go on and register the goodboy.com? can i sell the domain?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
author=2sex post=34556063]
I think his example wasn't the exact thing he had in mind
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=2sex post=34556063][/quote] goodboy.com and boygood.com is just an example
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=2sex post=34556063][/quote] goodboy.com and boygood.com is just an example
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=2sex post=34556063][/quote]
@2sex biko now, find it in your good heart to help me with the ebook pls my gmail thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:01am On Jun 09, 2015
MULLAH123:

@2sex biko now, find it in your good heart to help me with the ebook pls my gmail abba0lmn@gmail thanks.

Where are all the people that got the ebook... I am very angry with you all. You can't share with people who keep spring up to request for the ebook. You got yours and disappeared out of the thin air. angry angry angry I am sure among those that got the ebook, ebook sellers exist and they wont mind selling it. angry angry angry Only ONE person said thank you via email among those I had sent to in the past until today.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by africanman85: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2015
2sex:

Where are all the people that got the ebook... I am very angry with you all. You can't share with people who keep spring up to request for the ebook. You got yours and disappeared out of the thin air. angry angry angry I am sure among those that got the ebook, ebook sellers exist and they wont mind selling it. angry angry angry Only ONE person said thank you via email among those I had sent to in the past until today.
Most of them will go about selling it. Pls help a brother, I need the eBook my email is: okoroisrael522at gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2015
2sex:

Sure some people are just like that getting it and wont even say thanks afterwards, but please dont mind them God knows and sees your good intention and he will reward you abundantly....Thanks and pls help me @ abba0lmn@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2015
africanman85:
Most of them will go about selling it. Pls help a brother, I need the eBook my email is: okoroisrael522at gmail.com
SENT
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2015
MULLAH123:

Sure some people are just like that getting it and wont even say thanks afterwards, but please dont mind them God knows and sees your good intention and he will reward you abundantly....Thanks and pls help me @ abba0lmn@gmail.com
SENT
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by afoobiggy700(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2015
2sex:

help check my question bro the goodboy.com and boygood.com is just an example
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2015
afoobiggy700:

SENT
Thanks i've seen it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Lihad(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2015
MULLAH123:

Thanks i've seen it.

broda pls kindly share me the ebook.....tanz
@ dolamyx@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.