Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566041 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
2sex:
yeah... Another good point. Move ur domain to sedo or better ads platform
please I need ur help to register a name quickly
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chibenze:

I was ban wen i tried to post.

Use someone paypal to receive payment.

Pls address me as chibenze not sir

please I need ur help to register a name quickly, have also quoted 2sexy waiting for the first to reply.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
blym4real:

please I need ur help to register a name quickly, have also quoted 2sexy waiting for the first to reply.
what's the problem bro?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2015
2sex:
what's the problem bro?
can I pm you or can you drop your mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nkeona(m): 4:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
blym4real:

if it is to register a domain name, I cant even register with my card because I have use virtually ALL the codes grin grin angry angry angry I can barely register any name at the moment. There is even a name that the plural sold for $445 on flippa and it's currently available now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2015
2sex:
if it is to register a domain name, I cant even register with my card because I have use virtually ALL the codes grin grin angry angry angry I can barely register any name at the moment. There is even a name that the plural sold for $445 on flippa and it's currently available now.
Ok boss.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by frankolet: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello pals, get a cheap and affordable hosting here on http://www.smarthost247.com

Free hosting is also available...

Hurry now to get yours while offer last...

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2015
@2Sex, Chibenze and fellow Domainers

Im a little confused here. If i buy a domain name newly from godaddy
how long does it take before i can sell and transfer it to the new owner?

Immediately or 60days?

Do you think Insured Review dot com is a good name?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2015
100ksalescom:
@2Sex, Chibenze and fellow Domainers

Im a little confused here. If i buy a domain name newly from godaddy
how long does it take before i can sell and transfer it to the new owner?

Immediately or 60days?
Godaddy tp Godaddy, namecheap to namecheap, name.com to name.com all these is immediately but Godaddy to namecheap is 60days
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2015
2sex:
Godaddy tp Godaddy, namecheap to namecheap, name.com to name.com all these is immediately but Godaddy to namecheap is 60days

Thanks for the clarification boss.

And when are you coming to Lagos? How much is the lesson fee smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
like l posted earlier...and l keep seeing people complaining about exhausting coupons on godaddy...

You dont have to use Godaddy when 1&1 http:///H8pnXb ( A US world-class company) offers 0.99 unlimited registration.

l have over 50 domains which l registered with them since 2014...good thing is, they register before charging you at times...if you know what this implies wink . Here is the link (my affiliate link) http:///H8pnXb or http://www.dpbolvw.net/9q97cy63y5LTUPTUMRLNNMTSNTMLNPUMPNVPONMMM?sid=6696

dns editing and transfer processes are also smooth...l currently park them with sedo. try and make your own review here on this page..

so please, no more excuse about $13 dollar or coupon code... Its 0.99 unlimited! http://www.dpbolvw.net/9q97cy63y5LTUPTUMRLNNMTSNTMLNPUMPNVPONMMM?sid=6696 Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
100ksalescom:

InsuranceReview.com is the better name as I don't think yours will fetch much.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
100ksalescom:

Fee isn't cheap o. Don't ask except you are willing to pay lol.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
[size=14pt]...Regarding the $0.99 unlimited domain registration on 1&1, they offer a 30days money back guarantee [/size]

visit them and see for your self--http://www.dpbolvw.net/9q97cy63y5LTUPTUMRLNNMTSNTMLNPUMPNVPONMMM?sid=6696
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
chieveboy:
[size=14pt]...Regarding the $0.99 unlimited domain registration on 1&1, they offer a 30days money back guarantee [/size]

visit them and see for your self--http://www.dpbolvw.net/9q97cy63y5LTUPTUMRLNNMTSNTMLNPUMPNVPONMMM?sid=6696

undecided
Mr man, why are you messing the whole thread up with your links nau?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hemor(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
I just bought a domain name on godaddy not long ago and I don't know what to next. Please help me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
hemor:
I just bought a domain name on godaddy not long ago and I don't know what to next. Please help me.
List it for sale on domain auction site like, sedo.com,godaddy.com e.t.c
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hemor(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
blym4real:

List it for sale on domain auction site like, sedo.com,godaddy.com e.t.c
Thanks but the domain is restricted to a particular location and a particular business. should i still list it on sedo or i should contact potential buyers?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
hemor:

Thanks but the domain is restricted to a particular location and a particular business. should i still list it on sedo or i should contact potential buyers?

If you have potential buyers you want to contact go ahead and contact them, and you can still list it on Sedo or any other marketplace.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hemor(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
1Dray:

If you have potential buyers you want to contact go ahead and contact them, and you can still list it on Sedo or any other marketplace.
Thanks a lot. Can I contact you privately? blym4real you too. I need pro domain flippers to guide me through this stuff.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
hemor:

you can do both..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
hemor:

Thanks a lot. Can I contact you privately? blym4real you too. I need pro domain flippers to guide me through this stuff.
yes but am not a pro oh still learning like you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hemor(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
blym4real:
yes but am not a pro oh still learning like you.
You're steps ahead of me. I just mailed you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
hemor:
You're steps ahead of me. I just mailed you.
ok
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeensbussy(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Guys rate this domain names BangmyHubby.com BestBaltimoreFlorists.com ForexAlone.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
akeensbussy:
Guys rate this domain names
BangmyHubby.com
BestBaltimoreFlorists.com
ForexAlone.com
I love d ForexAlone. Why registering a 3 word domain with little value?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeensbussy(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
fighal:
I love d ForexAlone. Why registering a 3 word domain with little value?

thank you for the observation but do you know that there is a website as www.best-Baltimore-florists.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2015
akeensbussy:
...do you know that there is a website as www.best-Baltimore-florists.com

Well then... there you have a lead. Good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Folayinka: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2015
Folayinka:
Please bro, kindly help me appraise these domain names and probably suggest the appropriate prices. God bless you for your great impact here. Meanwhile, I will appreciate if the ebook can still be sent to me. Many thanks.
Please bro, kindly help me appraise these domain names and probably suggest the appropriate prices. God bless you for your great impact here. Meanwhile, I will appreciate if the ebook can still be sent to me. Many thanks.
Here are the domains: farmsurplus dot com, wealthextra dot com and wall999 dot info
2sex:
InsuranceReview.com is the better name as I don't think yours will fetch much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.