Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566448 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
losprince:
I dont understand...
correct cure for what?... If someone wants to sell a domain like that to you will u buy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
fighal:
correct cure for what?... If someone wants to sell a domain like that to you will u buy?
correct cure for curable diseases... I think i would buy if i wanted to go into the medical solutions niche, no?

but thanks for paying me attention, appreciated.

should the domain have more extension like correctcureforacne? or something like that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
tinnymerit:
TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!

JUST SOLD MY FIRST EVER DOMAIN NAME AT $230 MINUS $46 ESCROW,GIVEN ME $184 THROUGH AFTERNIC PARKING.

HURRAY.

WAITING FOR HISENJOS TO LAND THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.

How? Afternic bans Naija. the site doesn't open
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2015
losprince:
correct cure for curable diseases... I think i would buy if i wanted to go into the medical solutions niche, no?

but thanks for paying me attention, appreciated.

should the domain have more extension like correctcureforacne? or something like that.
I'd prefer CureForAcne
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Neocotez:

Since when?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Neocotez:

I registered an afternic ng account yesterday... u sure u typed the url correctly?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
losprince:
I registered an afternic ng account yesterday... u sure u typed the url correctly?
Please drop the afternic link let me hit it and see. it says forbidden whenever I try to visit.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
losprince:

Its Says 403 FORBIDDEN
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Neocotez:
Please drop the afternic link let me hit it and see. it says forbidden whenever I try to visit.
afternic.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Hi,
Have any Naija guy here ever used a coupon code like this on Godaddy? CJCSIGLERC
its .99cent of a .com domain, but it only accepts credit cards. I only do paypal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mrdrizzy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Neocotez:
Hi,
Have any Naija guy here ever used a coupon code like this on Godaddy? CJCSIGLERC
its .99cent of a .com domain, but it only accepts credit cards. I only do paypal
are u sure??

Cus coupon have been dead for awhile now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Try before commenting
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
COUPON CODE IS DEAD
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Some 30percent off coupons still work tho, used onenon saturday.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2015
It depends on how often you have used the coupon. If you are new, most of them will still work for you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
tinnymerit:
COUPON CODE IS DEAD
Its dead when you have used it before. I haven't as stated earlier. would have used it if i had a us or UK Credit Card.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 2:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Neocotez:

Its dead when you have used it before. I haven't as stated earlier. would have used it if i had a us or UK Credit Card.

U DONT NEED US OR UK CARD TO BUY UR DOMAINS.GTB MASTERCARDS AND VISA CAN DO IT.

USE KIWI AS COUPON CODE.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2015
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO SAY THANK YOU TO HISENJOS FOR HIS PROMPT APPROACH TO PAYPAL PAYMENT,I SOLD A DOMAIN NAME SOMETIMES LAST WEEK AND WE BOTH WORKED TOGETHER FOR RECEIVING THE MONEY.I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL YOU GUYS TO PATRONISE HIM TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY VIA DOMAIN SALES ,GOOGLE ADSENSE, AFFILIATES, SURVEYS AND LOTS MORE.HE IS WORTHY TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

I PERSONALLY RATE HIM WITH 5 STARS.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2015
tinnymerit:

U DONT NEED US OR UK CARD TO BUY UR DOMAINS.GTB MASTERCARDS AND VISA CAN DO IT.
USE KIWI AS COUPON CODE.
I already have a Sterling Bank Visa Card. Just was thing that the %99 discount coupon was only for US Citizen.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Neocotez:

I already have a Sterling Bank Visa Card.
Just was thing that the %99 discount coupon was only for US Citizen.

ANYBODY ANYWHERE CAN USE IT.I CANT USE IT because I AV USED IT TO BUY ARD 20 DOMAINS @0.99,1.67,1.17 ETC.
BUT AS NEW IN THE FIELD IT CUD WORK FOR U

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hello friends please kindly review the matter below;

I hand registered a name on Godaddy and decided to check the name using Godaddy platform after i have paid for it lo and behold the name is already at Godaddy auction with a current bid of $799, i checked the name on whois and it is yet to be registered, i was surprised.

Few minutes later, i checked the same name on whois and the information returned bears my details, but when searched on Godaddy, is already listed for auction.

I went further to type the name in a browser and i received the information as seen in the image below.

Can someone explain this game to me?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2015
it might be an error from godaddy,i av a domain godaddy tagged as 100 dollars whereas i wantto sell it for 1000 OR it might be the last price bf it expires
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Okattamgbee:

I hand registered a name on Godaddy and decided to check the name using Godaddy platform after i have paid for it lo and behold the name is already at Godaddy auction with a current bid of $799, i checked the name on whois and it is yet to be registered, i was surprised.

Few minutes later, i checked the same name on whois and the information returned bears my details, but when searched on Godaddy, is already listed for auction.

I went further to type the name in a browser and i received the information as seen in the image below.

It is not a game. This happens when you try to access the domain IMMEDIATELY (under 5 minutes) after registration. The auction thing is often a result of a former auction listing that wasn't delisted.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2015
for those struggling to sell their domains, list some of your domains at www.undeveloped.com. just got an offer of 100 Euros from one of the domains this morning. the domains was listed just on the 30th last month. truth be told sedo and other top marketplaces seems to be overcrowded. this is an example of how your domain will look like with this company; www.glorobotic.com ; that's one of my domains. well negotiation just started i will keep this house updated. thanks. legalwealth my man, i know you're ready.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Okattamgbee:

It is a simple case, that name must have been registered before, but it has expired, just write to godaddy and properly informed them. good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
chuksmad:

It is a simple case, that name must have been registered before, but it has expired, just write to godaddy and properly informed them. good luck

Okay, thank you so much.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2015
tranxo:
It is not a game. This happens when you try to access the domain IMMEDIATELY (under 5 minutes) after registration. The auction thing is often a result of a former auction listing that wasn't delisted.

Okay, thank you so much.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
iykepromotions:
for those struggling to sell their domains, list some of your domains at www.undeveloped.com. just got an offer of 100 Euros from one of the domains this morning. the domains was listed just on the 30th last month. truth be told sedo and other top marketplaces seems to be overcrowded. this is an example of how your domain will look like with this company; www.glorobotic.com ; that's one of my domains. well negotiation just started i will keep this house updated. thanks. legalwealth my man, i know you're ready.
God bless you for this info
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
chuksmad:

Godaddy don't do emails, no hope writing. just arrange N500 worth of airtime and holla them
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
iykepromotions:
Thanks mite but I kinda prefer live auctions
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
iykepromotions:
hello I could not locate any FAQ section on that site. How will you be paid after a successful negotiation?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
tranxo:
hello I could not locate any FAQ section on that site. How will you be paid after a successful negotiation?
receiving funds is not a problem. popular payments methods are paypal and bank wire. you can have a live chat with them to confirm

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick