Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564455 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by yomalex(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2015
I have affluentgifts.com hometoolshopper.com shop4hometools.com eplblogger.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Anyone interested in 3Dvideosoftware.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2015
infohenry:
With exact match search of 113 and low competition with CPC of $0. 11 how much do you want to get from 10 visitors. Brother it will do you good to learn more of SEO and understand the business before jumping it. The stats you have here is not really encouraging at all for you to expect revenue from it forget about the broad search and cpc of $1.31 concentrate on exact match keywords during your research and check global and local searches which is searches from USA. Goodluck as you learn don't give up.
Hi,
have found a gTlds that is appraised for $10,000. Average monthly exact word search 1,240,000. Ad competition low. Cpc 5.44

Do you think its worth the risk? plus is a domain hack
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2015
i got a design domain 4 sale (mymodeldesign.com) any1 interested?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Treasure28:
Anyone interested in 3Dvideosoftware.com
how much or why dont u list it at namejet?,u might be able to control some 3 figures from it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
tinnymerit:
how much or why dont u list it at namejet?,u might be able to control some 3 figures from it.
$300
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Treasure28:
$300
3 figure could be $999 grin[quote author=Treasure28 post=37431511]

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
jcmaiah:
3 figure could be $999 grin
Sure. lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Catalyst007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
I DESIGN CUSTOM CTA BUTTONS AND HEADER IMAGES FOR WEBSITES AND BLOGS

www.nairaland.com/2561523/boost-website-blog-traffic-200
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Undeveloped.com: can someone tell me more about there traffic, when it says visits does it mean the number of times a domain was actually clicked? visited?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Start Unlimited Hosting with www.cedarhostng.com

Unlimited Web Disk Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MYSQL Database, FTP Accounts, Sub Domain
unlimited Cpanel accounts
sell reseller accounts
Free Domain Names
24/7 Live Support
cPanel Access & Softacolous
Private Labeled w/ Personal DNS
(ns1.yourdomain.com, ns2.yourdomain.com)
Billing Software (FREE installation - Account Lab Plus)
FREE starter Guide (Ebook) to starting a web hosting business.

Pricing :N35,000

for more details visit www.cedarhostng.com
call/whatsapp:08186219002
BBM:532FC7C5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Neocotez:
Undeveloped.com: can someone tell me more about there traffic, when it says visits does it mean the number of times a domain was actually clicked? visited?
yes
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
tranxo:
yes
I have a domain there I listed not up to two weeks now, it has recorded about 112 visits.
Its very surprising.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Neocotez:

I have a domain there I listed not up to two weeks now, it has recorded about 112 visits.
Its very surprising.
Some of the visits are bots. I spoke with them and they are trying to rectify this. One of my domains has about 15,000 visits in just a week. Let us not expect much from them now. They are still a WIP.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
tranxo:
Some of the visits are bots. I spoke with them and they are trying to rectify this. One of my domains has about 15,000 visits in just a week. Let us not expect much from them now. They are still a WIP.
Very strange. I sent them an email about my findings too
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by DomainBoss: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Hello guys a Nigerian buddy of mine referred me here for a domain name i own. I am looking to sell A premium geo domain. the domain is Nigeria.info . I am open to all 4 figure USD offers. If you want to make an offer please submit to my email: RealEstateKing15@hotmail.com
. You can digitally own the entire country of Nigeria with this domain smiley. The .com will cost you 6-7 figures and i believe .info is the second best extension for a Geo domain. So if anyone is interested submit your offers. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2015
DomainBoss:
Hello guys a Nigerian buddy of mine referred me here for a domain name i own. I am looking to sell A premium geo domain. the domain is Nigeria.info . I am open to all 4 figure USD offers. If you want to make an offer please submit to my email: RealEstateKing15@hotmail.com
. You can digitally own the entire country of Nigeria with this domain smiley. The .com will cost you 6-7 figures and i believe .info is the second best extension for a Geo domain. So if anyone is interested submit your offers. Thank you.
Goto Sedo.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Got this great brandable name for the Real Estate industry for sale luxembourgrentals.com you can inbox me for more details charlesdedon@gmail.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Okattamgbee:
Got this great brandable name for the Real Estate industry for sale luxembourgrentals.com you can inbox me for more details charlesdedon@gmail.com

If not that NL is wacky in a way, I'd expect people to get banned for spamming and unsolicited adverts

NANTEnt!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ibnSalaudeen(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
i opened an account at Sedo.com, i was sent a certificate to sign and resend back to them. when i was still preoccupied with how to go about it, i tried to login and i was told my account has been closed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
ibnSalaudeen:
i opened an account at Sedo.com, i was sent a certificate to sign and resend back to them. when i was still preoccupied with how to go about it, i tried to login and i was told my account has been closed.
dose guys r tedious wit dia accnt protocols
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
pocoapoco88:
dose guys r tedious wit dia accnt protocols
They dont want Nigerians trading with them. last week they closed my both accounts, security team won't reply emails
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Neocotez:

They dont want Nigerians trading with them. last week they closed my both accounts, security team won't reply emails
port to bodis.com,hav nt used dem doh
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
fill those forms and send them to them,they will reactivate ur acct.same process is been used by namejet,sedo,godaddy etal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by samuel19222(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
hi gurus in the house, please i want to start this domain business, can anyone here kindly put me through on how i can start. like how to register a domain, parking, listing, buying and selling it. how to get coupon code for godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tinnymerit(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
samuel19222:
hi gurus in the house, please i want to start this domain business, can anyone here kindly put me through on how i can start. like how to register a domain, parking, listing, buying and selling it. how to get coupon code for godaddy

MARRY NAMEPROS,TURN FLPPA,NAMEJET,SEDO AND ETAL TO YOUR PAL
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 4:06am On Sep 05, 2015
tinnymerit:
fill those forms and send them to them,they will reactivate ur acct.same process is been used by namejet,sedo,godaddy etal.

You download fill and upload the forms and your account will be activated on sedo?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Neocotez:

You download fill and upload the forms and your account will be activated on sedo?
You also need to send ur passport (voters card, national, drivers license or interna..) any, also ur napa bill. Just read and follow the instruction
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Chibenze:

You also need to send ur passport (voters card, national, drivers license or interna..) any, also ur napa bill. Just read and follow the instruction
Thanks
I'll give it a shot
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by samuel19222(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
please gurus in the house, am new to this domain flipping business, can i buy godaddy expired domain from this website:- www.expireddomains.net and please how do i transfer it to parking site like sedo, afternac, undevelop, and so on.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eleganteunice: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
I want to sell eradicatefat.com. you may call +2348063475992 for negotiation
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by SHOPPERS(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hi guys. Just bought flamong.com . Any ideas as to how to go about selling it pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.