Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566944 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
paulsir:
These domains are for sale: gjtrz.com,xbube.com,znell.com the 3 goes for just 10 dollars,need the money for a domain renewal they are more than dat.
my offer
i pay 1k and handle renewal next month ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
beckplanet:

my offer
i pay 1k and handle renewal next month ?

MAKE IT 2K
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
beckplanet:
My ogas @2sexycom @Chibenze @Elevetoria @Iykepromotion and all the gurus in da house please i need bido votes for my names idaz.net & udez.net to enable them goto auction. Thanks to All
send me the link i can give you 3 vote each for all ur domains cheesy cheesy cheesy
have more than 15000 credit to vote.

but that is not a guaranty ur domain will sell embarassed

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Need someone I can trust to help me receive a payment from a client. I just made a sale on flippa. Don't know the best and easiest method to receive the payment. But I guess it's PayPal. So now I need someone who already has the experience.
hisenjos contact hisenjos
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
paulsir:

MAKE IT 2K

Sorry, i can only pay 1k for now,considering high renewal pay and naira devaluation....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chibenze:

send me the link i can give you 3 vote each for all ur domains cheesy cheesy cheesy
have more than 15000 credit to vote.

but that is not a guaranty ur domain will sell embarassed

my oga i appreciate ur help, votes have been completed but my prblm is that i want to accelerate names to auction, bido gave it 17days to goto auction sad:-/:-/ pls help??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
beckplanet:

my oga i appreciate ur help, votes have been completed but my prblm is that i want to accelerate names to auction, bido gave it 17days to goto auction sad:-/:-/ pls help??
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.
wait for the 17 days to reach jor moreover it is late to accelerate and you must pay some cash around $0.20
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
beckplanet:

Sorry, i can only pay 1k for now,considering high renewal pay and naira devaluation....
SO ARE U PAYING 5 DOLS FOR 3 5Ls?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by deedat205(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello everyone. Please I want you guys to assist. Am new to godaddy and I want to try them out because of their cheap domain. I tried to purchase a domain from them and they keep telling me that "there was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternative form of payment". This is not the first time I would use my master card online and I was just wondering where the problem lies. Also, I would like to know if there are sites where on can get a cheap domain probably below 2k. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by beckplanet: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
paulsir:
SO ARE U PAYING 5 DOLS FOR 3 5Ls?

You forgot to add plus Renewal money which is equivalent to money for handreg as 5l is not bought out yet. So you can get good ones. Well that's my consideration.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
deedat205:
Hello everyone. Please I want you guys to assist. Am new to godaddy and I want to try them out because of their cheap domain. I tried to purchase a domain from them and they keep telling me that "there was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternative form of payment". This is not the first time I would use my master card online and I was just wondering where the problem lies. Also, I would like to know if there are sites where on can get a cheap domain probably below 2k. Thanks
which bank card? it is either u don't have enough fund to cover ur purchase or the card is not yet activated for online purchase.

hope it is not eco bank angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by deedat205(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chibenze:

which bank card? it is either u don't have enough fund to cover ur purchase or the card is not yet activated for online purchase.

hope it is not eco bank angry

Thanks for your response. Brother am using gtb master card and I have 5k in it. I still used the card to buy a domain from domainkingngdotcom earlier
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
deedat205:

Thanks for your response. Brother am using gtb master card and I have 5k in it. I still used the card to buy a domain from domainkingngdotcom earlier

how many dollar? if it is about $15. try fund ur acct with additional fund (that is the problem)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
welcoming you into the fabulous month of February Val offers has started (1st - 14th february

*CEDARHOSTNG WEBHOSTING VAL OFFER (www.cedarhostng.com)
GET ExtraBasic plan of 10GB For N4500
ExtraSuperb Plan of 30GB for N6500
Hurry now this offer gives you the best value comes with unlmited email unlimited database etc
Note: send an email with the subject "Cedarhostng webhosting val offer after payment to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com and a copy to info@cedarhostng.com

*Bulk SMS VAL OFFER(www.eadesms.com)
GET A BULKSMS RESELLER WEBSITE FOR AS LOW AS N20,000 comes with free sms units to get you started,free gsm numbers and lots more...

Do you have an existing sms website and wish to buy units from us lets show you how

*GSM Numbers

Get over 200,000Lagos based numbers and over 50,000 abuja based numbers both for as low as N5,000.

*IT tutorial Kits
Get all this IT video tutorial kit for N10,000
*microsoft access
*actionscript
*adobe flash
*adobe flash catalyst
*SQL
*MYSQL
*PHOTOSHOP
*PMP(Project management)
*FIREWORKS
*Webdesign

*WEBDESIGN
A very unique opportunity to have your company website finally here get a website designed by our team for as low as N15,000

*Real Estate
Invest in your future this 2016 by becoming a property owner
Lands available in Kaduna from as low as N80,000 ,N150,000, 450,000 and other prices contact us today by visiting our office

Happy New Month + Val in advance...............

for further enquiries call:08186219002 bbm:532fc7c5
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
beckplanet:

its beta to wait.had it been u have lll.com,info n .net also nnnn you can try dat
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by castrokins(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2016
hi guys any prospect for xxxneighbours dot club? looking to farm it out
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2016
akanbiolawale:

Need someone I can trust to help me receive a payment from a client. I just made a sale on flippa. Don't know the best and easiest method to receive the payment. But I guess it's PayPal. So now I need someone who already has the experience.

Akanbi Olawale; by the way, how much is the money? How do you know someone to trust via this medium? The best option for you is to give them your account number and cheque could be issued on that, and they will send it to you via your address and you deposit it here in Nigeria and that is all.
There is no way for you to collect money via paypal in Nigeria, unless you want somebody to game you.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2016
elevatoria:

Akanbi Olawale; by the way, how much is the money? How do you know someone to trust via this medium? The best option for you is to give them your account number and cheque could be issued on that, and they will send it to you via your address and you deposit it here in Nigeria and that is all.
There is no way for you to collect money via paypal in Nigeria, unless you want somebody to game you.

Cheers.
PayPal is better and faster, the bank will exchange for you at the official rate.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by yomalex(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2016
akanbiolawale:

contact hisenjos or legalwealth
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
jammeyboy:
Chibenze pls ur votes http://bido.com/Profile/vick/Domains
Done. Sir
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just sold 5l domain for 10$. Just small small we shall get there
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hi Folks,
Please I need Your advice, I saw an email in my spam box from 1nd1 supporting staff who has interest in one of my domains. He asked, if am interested in selling it. As he is ready to buy it for his client who pick interest in the domain (domain name withhold for security reason). He got my e-mail info from whoislookup according to him.

What do you advice .your response is needed asap

cc;2sex,chibenze,cpriest,and the rest
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
ollybode:
Hi Folks,
Please I need Your advice, I saw an email in my spam box from 1nd1 supporting staff who has interest in one of my domains. He asked, if am interested in selling it. As he is ready to buy it for his client who pick interest in the domain (domain name withhold for security reason). He got my e-mail info from whoislookup according to him.

Bros, just watch the game with open mind. If for anything he ask you to transfer money to him for doing any job for you, please run, it is scam. But if he ask you to send your paypal details for paying you, then it is genuine.
What i am trying to let you know, is that never part with your money first to him in any disguise.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
ollybode:
Hi Folks,

can you post the exact mail here? or atleast post the exact message (just remove the domain name)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by castrokins(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Half Bread Is Better Than Nothing O.

I Have xxxneighbours dot club To Farm Out. What's Your Valuation?

chuksmad:
Just sold 5l domain for 10$. Just small small we shall get there
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thanks, here are the screen shorts of the e-mail ; please your honest view will be welcome. Thanks

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
ollybode:
Thanks, here are the screen shorts of the e-mail ; please your honest view will be welcome. Thanks

scam grin grin grin grin
even the domain 1and1-support.info was reg 4 days ago cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollybode(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chibenze:

scam grin grin grin grin
even the domain 1and1-support.info was reg 4 days ago cheesy
Thanks guy. I too smell something is not right about the e-mail. I have carried out my background investigation and I have realized that is one of those scammers out there. That is why I seek the advice of those who have vast knowledge in this industry. But chibenze, how did u know 1n1-support.info was reg 4 days ago
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
deedat205:

Better register for a paypal account and you can easily buy whatever online with that. But there is aprocedure before you can start using your mastercard online, so you need to contact your bank for the issue. I think you will need to get a token security device for your mastercard.
Just meet them and tbey will surely help you.
Gte a paypal accunt, it isnot dificult to open one.

Good luck and cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
ollybode:

Thanks guy. I too smell something is not right about the e-mail. I have carried out my background investigation and I have realized that is one of those scammers out there. That is why I seek the advice of those who have vast knowledge in this industry. But chibenze, how did u know 1n1-support.info was reg 4 days ago
visit whois.com type the domain 1and1-support.info on the search. you will know when a domain was registered February 01, 2016,

check am let me know

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick