Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570817 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AdejorLawrence(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2016
I want to sell my blog www.makemoneyin9ja.com for 5K . I need cash
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Chibenze:

Google it bro their are so many format...
below is the format i use most time:

Hello enduser name,
i own the domain name GJulius.com. i thought your company GJuliusllc.com might take an interested in purchasing it.

If you are interested, feel free to email us back by making reasonable
offer.

Thanks and best regards,
your name

I love this. My laptop spoil, would have tried this.
I need cash badly
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2016
ewuoso2002:

I love this. My laptop spoil, would have tried this.
I need cash badly
Am happy u like it.

But u should alway know that what will give u a sale is not the format rather the domain itself before the format etc.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor1(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2016
NATCOM Nigeria extension for Sale

Have you guys heard about NATCOM?
The company that took over Niter(Mtel)

I have the Nigerian domain extensions.
They have gradually started operations but yet to own/open a site in Nigeria.

NATCOM dot com.ng
NATCOM dot ng

Here is an example of the Haiti Website they own
http://natcom.com.ht/

State your price. $_ _ _ smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2016
javijabor1:

NATCOM dot com.ng
NATCOM dot ng

State your price. $$$$$ smiley
when did you register them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor1(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2016
tranxo:
when did you register them?
Last Year
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
javijabor1:

Last Year
They paid for their license in April 2015 and you registered the name in August 2015, hope you did not put yourself in a tight corner.

Good luck sha.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
AdejorLawrence:
I want to sell my blog www.makemoneyin9ja.com for 5K . I need cash

The Blog is already blocked. Why is it so?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
tranxo:

They paid for their license in April 2015 and you registered the name in August 2015, hope you did not put yourself in a tight corner.

Good luck sha.

Trouble sleep yanga go wake am, wheting e dey find.palava e dey find ooooo. Be careful oooo no put your self for trouble! More so, you think them go by am? If they no make trouble, Niger go just add something like plc to the name. See many banks in Nigeria as they do add plc to their names. Look, we are not the type that buys domain name. If it is obodo oyinbo now them go fit beg you with big money, but no be Nigerians go buy name for huge money.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
javijabor1:

NATCOM dot com.ng
NATCOM dot ng

you might ONLY sell it to the same company.

The only case is that they have got license for this TradeMark and you might be charged for infringement
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by infomobile: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
1Dray:

Ehya, better luck next time. That gal is damn rude and stubborn too. I hope she was suspended?
Well they said they marked an infraction against her account (whatever that means...lol). Anyway that one don pass.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by infomobile: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hadeyemy:

you might ONLY sell it to the same company.

The only case is that they have got license for this TradeMark and you might be charged for infringement
Even if it wasn't a trademarked name, as long as he registered the name after they started business shows he registered it in bad faith - intent to sale or make money with it because of the power of the compnay name. And this is the only premise they need to get the name from him, free of charge.

But then, maybe they won't know all these and still go ahead to buy from him. It can happen.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
infomobile:

Even if it wasn't a trademarked name, as long as he registered the name after they started business shows he registered it in bad faith - intent to sale or make money with it because of the power of the compnay name. And this is the only premise they need to get the name from him, free of charge.

But then, maybe they won't know all these and still go ahead to buy from him. It can happen.
yes bro . In most cases , they will contact the person first preceding any action

they might buy it anyways as you said
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
infomobile:
Well they said they marked an infraction against her account (whatever that means...lol). Anyway that one don pass.

OK, nothing still spoil.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AdejorLawrence(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2016
expertix:

The Blog is already blocked. Why is it so?
I don't understand. The blog is working fine, the only thing is that I don't have time to post on it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joseph1013: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Attention: AdejorLawrence

What's the best way to sell a Church's domain name to them?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
AdejorLawrence:

I don't understand. The blog is working fine, the only thing is that I don't have time to post on it.

Not having time to post on blog does not lead to blockage of any site nor blog there must be something wrong. The error message on the site says
SUSSPECTED WEB FORGURY

You just need to find out the reasons
for this.

It is very unussual.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1013:
Attention: AdejorLawrence

What's the best way to sell a Church's domain name to them?
Fast and pray

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joseph1013: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
tranxo:

Fast and pray

I'm not religious.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
tranxo:
Fast and pray
grin grin grin grin
Nice reply.
People done enter church business hmmm. I no follow oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
tranxo:
Fast and pray
Lol... your name na AdejorLawrence?

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1013:

I'm not religious.

Lol... You're not religious, so why are you cybersquatting a supposedly 'religious' organization?

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joseph1013: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
1Dray:

Lol... You're not religious, so why are you cybersquatting a supposedly 'religious' organization?
Why do you buy and sell to people who are not affiliated with your religion? It's called business, dude!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1013:
Why do you buy and sell to people who are not affiliated with your religion? It's called business, dude!
Lol... Then you should be ready to do whatsoever it takes to sell to any group you're hoping to make some money from.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by joseph1013: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
1Dray:
Lol... Then you should be ready to do whatsoever it takes to sell to any group you're hoping to make some money from.
Good. That's why I need practical tips. Prayers and fasting dont do jack!

Practical tips that have worked!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1013:

Lol... You've gotta be kidding me if you think prayers and fasting "don't do jack!" You're definitely underrating the power thereof... And in the case of tryna sell a domain to a church probably in Nigeria or even overseas for that matter, you gon be needing it (prayers and fasting)!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1013:

Okay oo, try GUS then
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
gd6267y godaddy coupon code

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GJulius(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chibenze:

Google it bro their are so many format...
below is the format i use most time:

Hello enduser name,
i own the domain name GJulius.com. i thought your company GJuliusllc.com might take an interested in purchasing it.

If you are interested, feel free to email us back by making reasonable
offer.

Thanks and best regards,
your name

Thanks Bro, you are always there to help! I'm grateful, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Adulphus(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
javijabor1:

NATCOM dot com.ng
NATCOM dot ng

Contact the end user na!
If the domain is that unique and U know about the company why not sell to the company instead of ur fellow domainers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.