Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564566 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
expertix:

Are you a first time registrant or a new card holder?

Yap! I also got it with my new card. It worked fine. Thanks

I be old timer o

Me wey don buy pass 20 domains from godaddy grin grin

Been with them since 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by infomobile: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
stingermania:
I have come to conclusion that 2 people cant sell a single domain. Anyway i want to help someone.
Am so happy today and i have decided to give out the method i have been using to sell domains to just 10 people. grin
Get the direct contact of prospective end-users of your domain for free. Unlike the contact us button that take years to get reply.

Just 10 people to testify how effective the method is.
Do not reply just send me a message and i will send the 5 pages PDF out of the guides to you for FREE.

Nothing wey we go take go heaven..... and those telling me if it was really real , You better change the way you think towards you fellow human being. kindly check the attached for some of our conversations.

Sent you a PM bro.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
100ksalescom:

I be old timer o

Me wey don buy pass 20 domains from godaddy grin grin

Been with them since 2013

Okay! thanks for the info I have also regged a domain LaptopMaker.com from them today with your code.

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:06am On Jul 13, 2016
We still exchange your PayPal payment for #280-285 depending on the volume.
Check my signature for my contacts
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akanbiolawale(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Guys,i stumbled in a forum few days ago and there i saw some posts by some domainers about how calling some of their end-users b4 sending a mail has really help them make great sales. So what i wanna ask now is that "do u guys think it's wise to call end-users on phone to make a deal?". If yes,would it be before or after the mail? I will appreciate any guru's opinions as well as the newbies like myself too.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
akanbiolawale:
Guys,i stumbled in a forum few days ago and there i saw some posts by some domainers about how calling some of their end-users b4 sending a mail has really help them make great sales. So what i wanna ask now is that "do u guys think it's wise to call end-users on phone to make a deal?". If yes,would it be before or after the mail? I will appreciate any guru's opinions as well as the newbies like myself too.

Well from my amateur's desk here, you can call end buyers at any time, but it is not good to call them in the night. You will need to study their time line before the call.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by golddeejay(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
I just bought my first domain with my GTB MasterCard from godaddy. The transaction was successful but I later received an email from godaddy that I should verify my account within 48hrs or my orders will be canceled and also I shd leave a comment on what I want to use the domain for. The problem is I don't currently have the requested documents with me. pls how do I resolve dis please?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stingermania(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
expertix:

Well from my amateur's desk here, you can call end buyers at any time, but it is not good to call them in the night. You will need to study their time line before the call.

Cheers.
Well said.... Sending out an email first make sense. Then you can contact them if the time you call is the best for them to speak with you.
Be professional, Nice one
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 14, 2016
please i need a proven exchanger, be like say hisenjos done pause for now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 2:03am On Jul 14, 2016
fighal:
contact Bizbloke

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
fighal:
hi, I got PayPal funds. Let me know if you're interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
expertix:
A LESSON LEARNED
Just this morning I found on my email, a message that says “Your buyer is waiting for your response” I am curious about this message, because I have sold the domain EUFox.com and have also pushed it to the new buyer on namepros.com for just $18; yes just for eighteen dollars. Why $18 dollars? Of course, any domain placed on auction that have received at least a bid cannot be reversed except, if you are ready to lose your account in which could be disastrous for any domain owners who are still interested in the business.

More so, this is a different scenario for I have even pushed the domain to the new owner; before the coming
of another offer from undeveloped.com. Please read more on this story www.cctldmarket.com
you would have put it in make an offer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
stingermania:
I have come to conclusion that 2 people cant sell a single domain. Anyway i want to help someone.
Am so happy today and i have decided to give out the method i have been using to sell domains to just 10 people. grin
Get the direct contact of prospective end-users of your domain for free. Unlike the contact us button that take years to get reply.

Just 10 people to testify how effective the method is.
Do not reply just send me a message and i will send the 5 pages PDF out of the guides to you for FREE.

Nothing wey we go take go heaven..... and those telling me if it was really real , You better change the way you think towards you fellow human being. kindly check the attached for some of our conversations.

bros I sent you whatsapp message, my email is benotekcomputers@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
100ksalescom:
Godaddy Coupon Code: CJCR699B
I got a domain for $2.43. smiley
is it expired domain or domain in auction?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by valencia25(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
lekemon:
hi, I got PayPal funds. Let me know if you're interested
I can buy your PayPal funds, hit me up 080-8286-2125
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by toheebDOTcom(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Guys, I need your help. I've tried this domain name business and I've not gotten a head start. Trust me, am the Google kind of person but I couldn't wrap my head with selling my domains(just two though).

I guess I need someone to guide me, like do this and this, it works this way... like a mentor.

I had like to make some mentions but since I am the dullest on this problem, your inputs are all welcome.

like seriously, who is going to mentor me? Pls Pls. I will drop my whatsapp number if you wish to help!!! even if it is just once, I know am not a zombie smiley , I can pick up from there. Thanks friends
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
Guys, I need your help. I've tried this domain name business and I've not gotten a head start. Trust me, am the Google kind of person but I couldn't wrap my head with selling my domains(just two though).

I guess I need someone to guide me, like do this and this, it works this way... like a mentor.

I had like to make some mentions but since I am the dullest on this problem, your inputs are all welcome.

like seriously, who is going to mentor me? Pls Pls. I will drop my whatsapp number if you wish to help!!! even if it is just once, I know am not a zombie smiley , I can pick up from there. Thanks friends
Are you sure u register/ buy the right domain?
Check page 252 and 322 for some tips to assist/ mentor you. Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by toheebDOTcom(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chibenze:

checked like 3 times before today. I adapt the techniques. what I think I haven't gotten right is how to contact a viable seller. How do you go about it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
chuksmad:

you would have put it in make an offer

yes! it was make offer and the offer made was Eur 200 in which it can be negotiated further.

But unfortunately, I have sold the domain at namepros 3 days before the offer came.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

Well! my advise to you is to get the actual knowledge first; keep reading and reading every where that has to do with domain business and it will get to the time when you are ripe enough, the profits will start coming.

Domaining is like every other business that requires studies, but many thought it is a get reach quick business which is not so, as it takes procedure to make money via domaining biz. just keep it up and buy good domains and then you will see that people will start coming for your properties.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by toheebDOTcom(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
expertix:

Well! my advise to you is to get the actual knowledge first; keep reading and reading every where that has to do with domain business and it will get to the time when you are ripe enough, the profits will start coming.

Domaining is like every other business that requires studies, but many thought it is a get reach quick business which is not so, as it takes procedure to make money via domaining biz. just keep it up and buy good domains and then you will see that people will start coming for your properties.

Cheers.

Thanks bro. Those words instilled some confidence in me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2016
@Chibenze
can u use coupon promo code to buy domain on go daddy auction bid? or is it for only expired or hand registered domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2016
expertix:

Okay! thanks for the info I have also regged a domain LaptopMaker.com from them today with your code.

Thanks
you bought as in auction bid or as new hand registered domain or as expired domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2016
expertix:

yes! it was make offer and the offer made was Eur 200 in which it can be negotiated further.

But unfortunately, I have sold the domain at namepros 3 days before the offer came.
I mean namepros make offer option. well that's business for you,its well
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hadeyemy: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by expertix(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
chuksmad:

I mean namepros make offer option. well that's business for you,its well
yap! That is business, No one know when market will sell!

I just brought it up here for people who are arguing that patience is no longer part of this business to see that it plays a major role in the biz.

Thanks for your concerned.

Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chibenze:

What do you think of this b/L/u/e/a/v/i/s
Brandable?

Fnks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:46am On Jul 18, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

checked like 3 times before today. I adapt the techniques. what I think I haven't gotten right is how to contact a viable seller. How do you go about it?

sent them an email, if they r interested in ur domain, you can include price or ask them to make an offer etc.

But if you are a newbie i would advice you not to give very high price for now. Keep selling $$ to $$$ till you master the act of buying and selling. though price still depend on the domain.
Also make google ur best friend.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2016
chuksmad:
@Chibenze
can u use coupon promo code to buy domain on go daddy auction bid? or is it for only expired or hand registered domain
No bro.

Coupon code don't work for auction.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Farouksenior:

What do you think of this b/L/u/e/a/v/i/s Brandable?
Fnks
Am sorry bro, i do not appraise or give opinion about domain name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:58am On Jul 18, 2016
akanbiolawale:
I don't think it is cool to call especially when you are not base in same country.
Though a phone call is cool when you already have a strong interest/ offer from an end user, you can call to negotiate further. But i will not advice anyone to reg/ buy a domain, pick a phone to start calling end users, to me it is very odd.

Finally: i don't call end users, maybe its because am not cool with phone, or it is odd to me.

it is also good to try new method if you wish, i encourage learning from experience.

Good luck.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.