Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Has Senators Ndoma Egba And Prof Ayade Done For Cross River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Senators Ndoma Egba And Prof Ayade Done For Cross River (760 Views)

Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / Photo: Victor Ndoma-Egba And Buhari In A Handshake In 1984 And 2015 / Ndoma-Egba And Gen. Buhari In 1983 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Senators Ndoma Egba And Prof Ayade Done For Cross River by akpanoka: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
No doubt, Prof Ayade and Victor Ndoma Egba are sound and intelligent Senators from Cross River north and Cross River Central respectively. One however expects that their soundness, intelligence, positions in the house, and relationships with top politicians will translate into tangible projects especially considering the goodwill they enjoy. Prof Ayade was massively supported to dethrone one Ogbola senator reputed for speechlessness. Ndoma is serving his third or fourth term. But all these haven't translated into any meaningful developmental stride. I'm a brother from a sister state though based in the state, and each time I hear them complain, I feel sorry for them. Among the complains I'm inundated with are, their inability to consult with the people, inability of the duo to attract government attention to the place. Majorly, the Calabar- Ikom - Ogoja road is reputed to be the worst road in the country and they are sleeping about it. Although the road lamely boast as one of the oldest(was popularly used during the missionary and colonial era), it's fame now lies in ability to cause accident. A journey from Calabar to Ogoja that normally takes 3hrs 30mins now take up to 7hours.
Just yesterday, the federal executive council approved over 47.8billion nairaland for the construction of new roads, as well as the rehabilitation of existing ones. This Calabar Ikom and Ogoja road was not listed, necessitating the question what are these senators doing? na so una people go dey dey?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mit Scientists Generate Electricity From Human Brain! / Threat To Dump Jonathan In 2015: Northern Govs Bluffing – M-belt Groups / LAGBUS Moved 51mn Lagos Passengers In 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.