Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos (19893 Views)

Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
adexsimply: then what shuld a man's legs look like?
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777:

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by perrychocks(f): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
[email][/emai karen nd party.well she luks gud tho i dont understand dat leg,reminds me of my wrestler friend bak in de dayz
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by claremont(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
I would smash! cool
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
OSIBOY2: hey mister! Like ur 4rm abakiliki coz dats hw their women legs looks like
LOL I LIKE WOMEN WITH WELL DEFINED LEG MUSCLE DEFINITIONS. ITS HOT. YALL NIGERIANS LOVE WOMEN WITH CANKLES. YALL ARE WEIRDOS grin
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
trix!:
who is this karen that appears in nearly every event?

We know Denrele is a Vj, and an eccentric dresser

we know Tonto is supposed to be an actor/musician

we know charlie boy used to be a musician, and is now a linda,

can someone tell me what exactly does karen do?

She is good at impersonating ugly..
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
One of her best looks yet.
However,the dress is very babydoll-fairy princess-ish and therefore the geek glasses (which should only be worn with a "preppy" attire) and the shoes (which are way to chunky, nice peep toes or kitten heeled sandals should have done the trick) were unnecessary. Apart from that, she is good to go! wink
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by diamond002: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
undecided norin 2 say
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by sylve11: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: LOL I LIKE WOMEN WITH WELL DEFINED LEG MUSCLE DEFINITIONS. ITS HOT. YALL NIGERIANS LOVE WOMEN WITH CANKLES. YALL ARE WEIRDOS grin

i tell u. Obi let's meet in the religion section or better still fb. grin grin grin cool
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by oyinmama(f): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT IS YOUR FLAVOR ? THIS >>

Please, where is the 'dislike' button on NL located? shocked shocked
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
sylve11:

i tell u. Obi let's meet in the religion section or better still fb. grin grin grin cool
HEHE MY MAIN MAN SYLVE WHATS POPPING ?
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by sayso: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

thats harsh now.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
oyinmama:

STOP FRONTING. YOU KNOW YOU ASPIRE TO BE WELL MUSCULARLY DEFINED LIKE THAT WOMAN grin grin
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by sayso: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
oyinmama:

Seun pls answer some people oooohhhhh
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
vivacious vivi: One of her best looks yet.
However,the dress is very babydoll-fairy princess-ish and therefore the geek glasses (which should only be worn with a "preppy" attire) and the shoes (which are way to chunky, nice peep toes or kitten heeled sandals should have done the trick) were unnecessary. Apart from that, she is good to go! wink
ℓ̊'m with Ʊ on the geek glass,so wrong for the attire..maybe d shoes were α bit chuncky,but trust me kitten heels wouldn't av worked well with that attire..maybe α different kinda platform and α different material other than suede..asides †нα†,she does look good,best look yet! And about d legs,they are not bad at all,very toned!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by sylve11: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: HEHE MY MAIN MAN SYLVE WHATS POPPING ?

just tell me where u r trending now, so i can click follow follow.! grin cool
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
naanxie: ℓ̊'m with Ʊ on the geek glass,so wrong for the attire..maybe d shoes were α bit chuncky,but trust me kitten heels wouldn't av worked well with that attire..maybe α different kinda platform and α different material other than suede..asides †нα†,she does look good,best look yet! And about d legs,they are not bad at all,very toned!

Hmmmm...I think u may have a point there with the shoes afterall. And yes, that was my initial thought on her legs. Still dont understand what the hating is all about!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Lakayana: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Shollypopz:

Nigerian men are daft! #that's all I hv to say
point of correction please I am a woman. Lets call a spade a spade if want reading glasses to look at those legs properly you can have mine. And if they are not strong enough I will give you a magnifying glass.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by kiviglomi: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
one simple question to you all abusive people: have you ever tried creating a human being in your entire life? if you have not, please keep quiet. what you are doing is simply mocking God. she is made in God's image, like her or leave it, you are not perfect. stop using your mouth to declare curses on you. imagine you have accident today and your legs are no more functional, i bet you'll beg for even half of Karens leg, she isn't begging you for meal, so keep off her case and save yourself some stress, or better still if you have options for a better leg for her, why not say it.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
she rub palm oil for leg? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by SugaryBelle(f): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
Na wetin sef,this crossing of legs picture pose is becoming to much,oginidi!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Motolank: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
I guess she is a wrestler......I think I shouldn't comment incase she thinks of beating nairalander she ll brake me in2 2
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by obyikye(f): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
what type of Leg can you possible create?
momodub: what kind of leg is this
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by moonlabelle: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Let me guess; Hmmmm She plays soccer.

Hahahahhaaahahhahahahhaah
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Onuokwu: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
trendystuf: I like it...what do you think ? Hit or miss?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/karen-ighos-outfit-at-spice-haute-party.html

Get a life girl, and stop trying to force this celebrity thing.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Onuokwu: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: LOL I LIKE WOMEN WITH WELL DEFINED LEG MUSCLE DEFINITIONS. ITS HOT. YALL NIGERIANS LOVE WOMEN WITH CANKLES. YALL ARE WEIRDOS grin

See forming!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by sweetrace(f): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
trix!:
who is this karen that appears in nearly every event?

We know Denrele is a Vj, and an eccentric dresser

we know Tonto is supposed to be an actor/musician

we know charlie boy used to be a musician, and is now a linda,

can someone tell me what exactly does karen do?
She's obviously really popular and fun to get invites to all these events.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
some women dont know what is good for them, and will wear anything (in the name of fashion)........ her legs are damn ugly and she should cover them.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
browncool: Now tell me how on earth will this come up as front page? Nairaland has been invaded
this is the pirated copy of nl
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos by Tinyemeka(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
trendystuf: I like it...what do you think ? Hit or miss?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/karen-ighos-outfit-at-spice-haute-party.html
She should stop wearing those glasses.

They look hideous to me.

Top 5 Fashion Fails Stylish Women Never Make / Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine / Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs...