Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Block Unwanted Calls On Your Blackberry Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Unwanted Calls On Your Blackberry Phone (826 Views)

How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block Unwanted Calls On Your Blackberry Phone by shorxynla(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sometimes it can be frustrated when you are avoiding a particular person from calling you and you have to switch off your phone just because of only one person, not minding another innocent person that may want to call you.

On this blog today I will be sharing an easy way for you to block unwanted calls from your phone book without switching off your phone.

In order to block unwanted calls on your phone you will need a software called Call Blocker.

Call blocker allows you to block all unwanted calls that disturb your privacy. Just by adding the number in the list of Call Blocker and the calls will be block. You can also view all blocked calls. Call Blocker is very Smart, effective and non-obtrusive and you can add as many numbers as you want.

click to continue reading http://onthirdplanet.com/2013/03/28/how-to-block-unwanted-calls-on-your-blackberry-phone/

1 Like

Re: How To Block Unwanted Calls On Your Blackberry Phone by swaggerkid(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tanks
Re: How To Block Unwanted Calls On Your Blackberry Phone by shorxynla(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2013
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Block Unwanted Calls On Your Blackberry Phone by swaggerkid(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Bid & Get Service / Streaming Settings For My Samsung 5230 / HELP!!! My At &t Unlucked Bb Torch 9800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.