Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) (4806 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Well I didn't want to post this info before, but let me just help Nigerians eager to travel to Europe for greener pastures.

There is a country in South East Europe called Republic of Kosovo, its a new country and it just gained its independence from Serbia in 2008. This country is visa free for Nigerians. Visa will be issued on arrival at the airport.

What you just need to travel is your International Passport, an Invitation letter from Kosovo and Your bank account statement.

Once you have all this, book your flight and en route Muritala Muhammed International airport. You will fly with Turkish airlines.

Once you arrive Kosovo, don't even think of spending 1 week there....Travel straight to Greece or Albania.

The country is just recovering from a war and its still kinda poor. Kosovo shares border with Greece, and Albania.

Welcome to Europe and start your hustle. My cousin just arrived Kosovo yesterday . I am planning on going in april.

NB: Kosovo will start asking for visas from June, 2013....so go now if you're interested.
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
TheJames: Well I didn't want to post this info before, but let me just help Nigerians eager to travel to Europe for greener pastures.

There is a country in South East Europe called Republic of Kosovo, its a new country and it just gained its independence from Serbia in 2008. This country is visa free for Nigerians. Visa will be issued on arrival at the airport.

What you just need to travel is your International Passport, an Invitation letter from Kosovo and Your bank account statement.

Once you have all this, book your flight and en route Muritala Muhammed International airport. You will fly with Turkish airlines.

Once you arrive Kosovo, don't even think of spending 1 week there....Travel straight to Greece or Albania.

The country is just recovering from a war and its still kinda poor. Kosovo shares border with Greece, and Albania.

Welcome to Europe and start your hustle. My cousin just arrived Kosovo yesterday . I am planning on going in april.

NB: Kosovo will start asking for visas from June, 2013....so go now if you're interested.

When you get to POE in Greece with your Nigerian passport then what?
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by topsyking: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
then you enter the bus going to oyo

10 Likes

Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by expertman(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lol. Whats in Greece? Nigeria is better than greece jor
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by chukxie(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2013
I'd not advice any right thinking person to go to Greece now. There's just too much problems going on there . Try Malta if you can.
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2013
TheJames: Well I didn't want to post this info before, but let me just help Nigerians eager to travel to Europe for greener pastures.

@OP answer Justwise, what happens at the POE in Greece?
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by adigunomomama(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2013
justwise:

When you get to POE in Greece with your Nigerian passport then what?

O.Y.O lowa ni ye. Lol
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by metro10: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2013
What is POE in Greece?
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2013
metro10: What is POE in Greece?
Port Of Entry.
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by kennybuda: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
My friend you are very stupid.

Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by dooch(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
topsyking: then you enter the bus going to oyo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by Vicjustice: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
expertman: Lol. Whats in Greece? Nigeria is better than greece jor
You must be talking about grease, and not the Greece of Athens

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Way To Get To Europe (must Read) by kennybuda: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2013
You dey mind that poster, person wey no even sabi were kossovo and greece dey for european map
Vicjustice:
You must be talking about grease, and not the Greece of Athens

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Delta State / Where To Get International Passport And The Cost / My Terrible Experience With Dana Airlines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.