Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Introvert's Ordeal In The Hands Of Drug Addicts!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Introvert's Ordeal In The Hands Of Drug Addicts!!! (634 Views)

Our Ordeal In Sambisa Forest- From The Horse's Mouth / The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... / BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introvert's Ordeal In The Hands Of Drug Addicts!!! by geovanni24(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Alas, this was M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ experience in the hands of Hooligans cum students, all in a quest for an unmerited degree!like M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ father you T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡. Tell me"son, if you get Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я self into trouble, ii will deny you, because ii didn't trouble M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ parents"...Now ii new ii was in another world, left T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ take decisions that would make or mar me!...then it started with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mere acquaintances, since ii was a new student, as well as they!...initial lifE in school wasn't rossy for me because of the fear M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ folks instilled in me about life on campus!..ii was sxared of making friends, even though ii craved,clamoured and desired for it!...ii believe being single would resist. Temptation!...ii thought of the church ii joined, but being popular in the housee of the lord in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have friends wasn't M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ thing, since it must have T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be church, each time the door is opened!...Finally ii managed T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ scale through, only T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ meet this neighbour whose penchant for drugs,tobacco and Alcohol cannot be over emphasized on!..although ii liked him because he seemed and reasoned like a mature guy, although he never joked when it comes T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ "weed"...Lol...we became very close in the compound that we even eat together!!, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ idiosyncratic life style was indeed questionable not J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ him most, but T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ the occupants of the very compound!...very early in the morning, he would gather his friends including girls from neighbouring compound T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ come feast on drugs, as a kind of morning devotion!....the smoke they emitted, found its way directly into M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ room, and since ii wasn't for them, they assumed ii was against them, even if ii was of the opinion that every body deserves T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ live his or her life, the way it pleases!...S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ the point was, "‎​ђã†̥ is this kind of person doing in this compound"...ii was referred T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ as care taker pikin, because of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ unwillingness T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ join the group of buffoons! S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ they devised a means T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ lure me!...ii was convinced on a platter of gold on the benefit of smoking! Since ii didn't have any girl friend,they believed ii would be given the required courage T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ woo any girl of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ choice!..but believe me, ii was good at turning such offers down!...so later, since ii was the only odd person in the compound, ii was tagged "soapee" meaning a soap masturbator, since ii was hardly seen with a girl, although ii wasn't gay!!!...ii ignored them and moved on with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life!...one night this M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ much admired neighbour approached me for a drug deal, he said would fetch us alot of business, since ii was business inclined as known by M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ contemporaries, initially ii agreed, but it dawned on me that as a business man, you must use ‎​ђã†̥ you consume, that was when ii knew that ii was still on the chase......T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be continued!
Re: Introvert's Ordeal In The Hands Of Drug Addicts!!! by Chanchit: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Plz, before u continue, do something to this ur bb language.
Re: Introvert's Ordeal In The Hands Of Drug Addicts!!! by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
I can't understand a word of this. Please edit guy. The font and spacing are horrible
Re: Introvert's Ordeal In The Hands Of Drug Addicts!!! by geovanni24(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mynd_44: I can't understand a word of this. Please edit guy. The font and spacing are horrible
sori bro!...it was typed frm M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ bb, I'm yet T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ own a laptop!...ii shall edit it in a PC and repost ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Life Taught Me: Excellent Customer Relationship / No Matter What / Bestselling Author Could Not Read Or Write Until In Her Mid-20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.