Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... (9536 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Theory Of Achebeism-a Thread For All Esteemed Admirer's Of Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
"John! John!",a loud and familiar voice woke him up from his sweet siester...."hmmmm,what is it?",he replied as he managed to open his eyes which were still heavy to see who was calling him......"common,wake up my friend,dad is back and he wants to see you" the voice replied......he eyes were now wide open and he could see who was shouting his name.."i have warned you to stop shouting my name in this house,better mind yourself o"........."durrrr,if i don't,what will you do?beat me,mtcheww?" she hissed and left the room.... ............................ john felt as if he should slap his sister as he watched her leave room,bt he knew better than to that...he wore his slippers(foot wear for those who don't knw) and left for the sitting room to meet his dad,"i hope he has good news for me,i can't wait to be free of this two witches that torment my life" he said as he walked down the stairs.*to be continued*
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Joanee(f): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Anxiously waiting for more...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Joanee: Anxiously waiting for more...
o.k ma,update in a few minute...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dannyxy: o.k ma,update in a few minute...
Make it seconds cheesy
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2013
"thank u very much,ahan,i understand,eshe' gan',i am very grateful" john heard his father say as he entered the sitting room,"this is a good sign"he thought to himself......."welcome sir" he greeted immediately his father dropped the call...."ehen,how are you?"......"i am fine sir" he replied,...."i jst finished talking to mr patrick,and he said your admission is now through,congratulation"his father said smilling......"yesssssssss,whooaaaw"he shouted as he hugged his two sisters sitting beside him......"ahn,ahn,what is it?do you want to suffocate me" jane one of his sisters said,...."come are you the first to ever get admission in this house,why are you shouting"joan the other of his sisters said...but he could care less now,he was too happy,and no one could make him angry,"thanks dad" he shouted,he looked at his sisters,they were staring at him with their evil eyes........."comon,won't you congratulate your brother?,what is wrong with both of you?,their father said as he headed for his room..."congratulations" they both replied still staring at him with their evils eyes....."i don't need your congratulations",he said and he really meant it. ************************************************************* He stood up and left for his room,can he ever get along with those two?he wondered what happened to his to his sisters?what happened to their love and bond which was once so strong?well,whatever he thought to himself,aleast he was now going to be free of them,he was tired of living under their shadow,they are going to a private university and he is going to public university..his parent wanted him to go to the same private university with his sister,but he refused,he was ready to write jamb,post jamb and go through what the average student go through as long as he was not in the same school with his sisters,"thank God it all paid off",he said to himself as he remembered all he went through in secondary school all because of his sisters...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Make it seconds cheesy
sorry sir,i had to type it again...please feel free to tell me what am doing wrong
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Mynd44: 12:51am On Sep 11, 2013
Dannyxy: sorry sir,i had to type it again...please feel free to tell me what am doing wrong
spacing, spacing, spacing.

A lot of those should have started on a different line
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
spacing, spacing, spacing.

A lot of those should have started on a different line
o.k,i will see what i can do about it,bt it's hard because i am using my phone to type
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Mynd44: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Dannyxy: o.k,i will see what i can do about it,bt it's hard because i am using my phone to type
i know how that feels bro but try harder
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
*update to be continued in a few minute*
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by purpinkx(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Welcome to the hood
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
As the only son of the Ekasiameh family,and the only boy of a triplet,one would have thought john would be a popular loud extroverted jerk,but the reverse was the case============================================================== He was the laughing stock of his c of his classmate while in secondary school,he had no friends,he was always alone,his sisters made it a priority to ruin his image because unlike him they were the most popular girls in school*their reasons you would get to know the story continues*===================================================== His mother has always been his best friend and she still is,she would not let any one maltreat her son in any way,she has always shown him more affection being her only son,and this always annoy his sisters,she would punish them for most mistake they made,but hardly would she punish john if he makes the same mistake,they felt she love him more and as a result of this they decided to frustrate his life in school,thoughg it started as a childish envy but gradually hate grew,they made his life a living hell,they would embarass him in school,make him look bad,to the extent no one wanted to be friends with him,an gradually he became withdrawn,started locking himself in his room,he avoided every one even best friend his mum.....with all these he still had a little self esteem but something happen a particular day and the little self esteem he had was totally shattered and he resolved in his mind that he sisters were witches sent to taunt him*to be continued*
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
purpinkx: Welcome to the hood
thanx man
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please guyz,try and make comment,it hard to write,when u think no one is reading...thanks God bless you
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Am using mobile to type so it's kind hard to paragraph and space...please bear with me
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Cestmoi1(f): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nice one....following.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by toxxxxxxx: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
interesting
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
C'est moi:
Nice one....following.
o.k ma,i appreciatecheesy
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
toxxxxxxx: interesting
thank you ma
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
**Spreads mat..**

All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by toxxxxxxx: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kslib: **Spreads mat..**

All izz well!

You don carry your own come here,abi.
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kslib: **Spreads mat..**

All izz well!
make i find better space for you,aspa you be personal person
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

You don carry your own come here,abi.
lol..
Ho we go do na? wink

All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dannyxy: make i find better space for you,aspa you be personal person
Thanks..
Make i start to dey read am..
I just show support with my first comment...

All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Guy! Dis title long oh!!!! grin Solidarity all d way from BBA d chase thread
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Kslib(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Danny,nice story,i must say..
But you have to give the writing enough space to breath,use paragraphs,and know when to start a new line..
The whole thing looks too clustered together and this might discourage others from reading further..

The right spacing will do wonders to your work..
Nice story you have up there,more grease to your elbow..

We dey your back.. Carry go!!..
All izz well!
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
John shaked his head as his mind went back to what happened.. *************************************** Like most teenager or rather high school student,john had a crush on a girl,infact not just any girl but the most beautiful girl in his class...tonye was a very pretty girl and he had been crushing on her since they were in jss1(JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL 1),but as a result of their status quo in terms of popularity,she didn't noticed him,or so he thought....things remained like that between them,he being the unknown lonely geek and she being popular girl till they got to SS2(SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL 2) and something happened that made it look like things may change between them....

1 Like

Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kslib: @Danny,nice story,i must say..
But you have to give the writing enough space to breath,use paragraphs,and know when to start a new line..
The whole thing looks too clustered together and this might discourage others from reading further..

The right spacing will do wonders to your work..
Nice story you have up there,more grease to your elbow..

We dey your back.. Carry go!!..
All izz well!
thanks brn, i understand,that is why am making it shorter and mre of a narrative story...though am using my phone but i wil try to space it
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Lollz(f): 12:48am On Sep 12, 2013
keep it up bro ur doing a good job
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:30am On Sep 12, 2013
"Grrrring grrrrrrring gringgggggg" the bell went off. ********************************************** It was the close of school,but john decided to stay back and finish his chemistry assignment before going home,after all he did not have anything important to do at home.he looked at his watch,it was 4:30 pm,time was far gone and every one has left the class and he was alone in the class,he was trying to round-up his assignment as quickly as possible before the Mai-guard(janitor,for those who don't know) would come to lock the class,when he heard a strange noise from the next class ssB. ********************************************** He stood up to go check out what was causing the noise ,As he opened the door of the class,the person he saw made him freeze,he felt like running out,he could feel his hot urine begging his bladder to have mercy on him..At this point he decided to turn back,since the person has not seen him,bt he was too late,because as he wanted to turn back and run he heard the voice of the person...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Dannyxy(m): 1:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Lollz: keep it up bro ur doing a good job
thanx,i appreciate,it feels good to know some one is reading...
Re: BROTHER AND Sisters:the Story Of A Lowself Esteemed Introvert Geek And Loner... by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 12, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry na who d guy see for the classroom na. Why u just dey pause like that undecided undecided

Nice story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names & Contacts Of Agents & Movie Producers / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Bound To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.