Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Babalakin Racist :Goodluck Most Call Aviation to Order, Let Be Real By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babalakin Racist :Goodluck Most Call Aviation to Order, Let Be Real By Musiwa (769 Views)

Lagos Court Frees Babalakin Over N4.7bn Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Babalakin Over N4.7bn Ibori’s Loot / EFCC Declares Wale Babalakin Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babalakin Racist :Goodluck Most Call Aviation to Order, Let Be Real By Musiwa by musiwa22: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
babalakin :Goodluck most call aviation agency to order, let be real by Musiwa

First of all Nigeria govt failed to build airport in western nigeria for nearly over 30 years,, a private person now says he want to help his people. that is ibadan airport,

wale babalakin is right. it is not possible to build and own the airport for 12 years and also build the hotel, i see in that picture and you now expect him to hand over the airport to nigeria govt, It is not heard anywhere in the world.. It is lack of exposure.

nobody will do that.. i call on the nigeria govt to withdraw from the case for the sake of peace.

Look there is noway any British bank will give you 12 years loan to built this.

First of all Nigeria govt have breach the term of agreement by building a new GTA terminal in that airport, that is a breach of the term of agreement. You have to stop using the new terminal by the term of the agreement. or hand it over to him.

Look you discourage people from investing in Nigeria, if you do this.. I pity him because he went to britain bank to get the money. How can you know tell him. You cancel the contract , it is not done anywhere in the world. Even if he had agreed to 12 years.. The law demand that you change it to 24 to 36 years,, since he has decided to built a world class hotel. They did not give him the loan for 12 years. they most have given him the loan for 24 to 36 years.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9ZK1_Xdlq40/T8zMHNXwItI/AAAAAAAAALY/d_GKvYpW0QQ/s1600/mm2.jpg[/img]

Re: Babalakin Racist :Goodluck Most Call Aviation to Order, Let Be Real By Musiwa by musiwa22: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
as a private yorubaman, nigeria has failed to build any airport because of racism against the western nigeria. He now went to borrow money to build an airport.. this is pure racism.
Re: Babalakin Racist :Goodluck Most Call Aviation to Order, Let Be Real By Musiwa by musiwa22: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
you can ask anyone, if they will write a loan for 12 years for this building.. it is not possible. Goodluck people lack exposure.

if you want help, you send it to be.. if not, dont think, i can help you on nairaland.. if you people dont send me email or call me.. i cant help you..

amusiwa@hotmail.com if you cant write email. dont expect help from anyone.. or go to my facebook account to send the email.

nairaland is a scam and he alter post, i cant be using 419 website..

go to wwwThisGlobe.com to send me private mail, it is safe than facebook or nairaland.. you are sure nobody will read your email.

here is my link
wwwThisGlobe.com/index.php?action=profile;u=9933

https://www.facebook.com/amusiwa
Re: Babalakin Racist :Goodluck Most Call Aviation to Order, Let Be Real By Musiwa by gratiaeo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Shame on you
Re: Babalakin Racist :Goodluck Most Call Aviation to Order, Let Be Real By Musiwa by musiwa22: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
YOU ARE SENDING SIGNAL TO BRITISH BANKS, THAT YOU ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE. HE HAS TO PAY BACK IS LOAN.
Re: Babalakin Racist :Goodluck Most Call Aviation to Order, Let Be Real By Musiwa by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lagos airport nko

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top: Why NSCDC Redeployed Lagos Commandant, Obafaiye. / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Rotimi Amechi / UNBELIVABLE! Muslim Preacher Justifies The Hacking To Death Of A British Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.