Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA (25230 Views)

WW 3- North Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA!!!! / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Vickings(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2013
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un orders the country's rocket units to be on standby to attack U.S. military bases in South Korea and the Pacific in an emergency meeting on Friday after the United States flew Stealth bombers in a show of force to Pyongyang.

The North's official KCNA news agency said Kim signed off on the orders at a midnight meeting of top generals and "judged the time has come to settle accounts with the U.S. imperialists in view of the prevailing situation."

"He finally signed the plan on technical preparations of strategic rockets of the KPA, ordering them to be standby for fire so that they may strike any time the U.S. mainland, its military bases in the operational theaters in the Pacific, including Hawaii and Guam, and those in South Korea." - Reuters

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/28/us-korea-north-idUSBRE92R13R2013032
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 29, 2013
Vickings: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un orders the country's rocket units to be on standby to attack U.S. military bases in South Korea and the Pacific in an emergency meeting on Friday after the United States flew Stealth bombers in a show of force to Pyongyang.

The North's official KCNA news agency said Kim signed off on the orders at a midnight meeting of top generals and "judged the time has come to settle accounts with the U.S. imperialists in view of the prevailing situation."

"He finally signed the plan on technical preparations of strategic rockets of the KPA, ordering them to be standby for fire so that they may strike any time the U.S. mainland, its military bases in the operational theaters in the Pacific, including Hawaii and Guam, and those in South Korea." - (Reuters
WW3 JEAHHHHHHH
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by tyson55(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2013
uchlukez: Lets smoke America out

2nd jawee
...in your dream.

What does Kim have to lose. If he can get the U S to kill half of the population , then he has more food for himself and his generals.

30 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Feedmemore(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2013
Every once in a while I feel like punching someone in the face. Right now that would be Poppin Fresh Kim - the obnoxious little beady-eyed North Korean cherub.

5 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2013
Rivers of blood - let's get World War 3 popping....

Bully vs. Psycho = Confrontation made in heaven for total destruction...

I just hope the Americans don't run when shiit hits the fan like they did in Vietnam... undecided

3 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
I hate WAR , but let's face it , North Korea is bragging, they can do nothing.

America will turn them into a desert if they make any such attempts.

12 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by 50calibre(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
This is what they call " an ant nibbling at the feet of a beast " maybe that small boy Kim thinks he is playing call of duty.

Anyway it feel refreshing to see a country threaten the US, that hasn't happened for a very long time

5 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by crackjoor: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Can't wait to see it happen! World War III let the war begin... may the best nation win...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by theripper2: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
I don't want to hear Genocide when shiiit hits the fan. Dem don dey caution that portly PIG for North Korea, he dey do like goat wey dem dey drag go market for sale.

Listening to Obie Trice's ----- Shiit hits the Fan.

5 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by gramci: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
I pity south korea
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Let's face it - the world is ripe enough for another war for us to get our acts together and move into the next stage of our existence... The Russians are daring NATO to a fight in Syria, but NATO is running while using its Jihadist proxies to destroy the country...

Let's just hope no one clicks the nuclear weapon button - but I'll like to see a confrontation between the Yanks and the North Koreans...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by ebamma(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
its called Bluffing
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by 50calibre(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: WW3 JEAHHHHHHH

WW3? That's funny! It's gonna take a whole lot more, and many years to start a WW3.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
gramci: I pity south korea

Word!!

Seoul is going to be the biggest loser with the amount of missiles waiting to fall on that beauty and densely populated city... sad

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Rajosh(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
World war III.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by topmostg: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Let the battle begins....

I think nk in man-enough to defend her country.

How i wish they dont launch offensive first....
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by cap28: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
The US dollar is on the verge of collapse with experts forecasting China dumping the dollar in large quantities by May this year which will ultimately trigger other countries to dump it as well - time is running out for the US economy, what better way to divert attention away from the impending collapse of their economy than to focus on a non existent threat from north korea?

7 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by 50calibre(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx: Let's face it - the world is ripe enough for another war for us to get our acts together and move into the next stage of our existence... The Russians are daring NATO to a fight in Syria, but NATO is running while using its Jihadist proxies to destroy the country...

Let's just hope no one clicks the nuclear weapon button - but I'll like to see a confrontation between the Yanks and the North Koreans...

As much as Russia are syria's ally, they aren't willing to stick their necks out too far should NATO intervene in Syria. If they weigh up the pros and cons, they stand to lose more than gain engaging nato all because of syria. they would just consider Syria expendable just like they did Libya.

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by aminho(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
lets go there so where is 9ja supporting or are we neutrl
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
frosbel: I hate WAR , but let's face it , North Korea is bragging, they can do nothing.

America will turn them into a desert if they make any such attempts.

North Korea has more than a million man standing military, you cannot underestimate the power of numbers.

China is only regarded as a superpower because it's got 3million man standing military and it's nuclear asernals, not because it owns any superior technological fighting power!

Again, you cannot underestimate the power of numbers. Unleashing one million soldiers across the borders into the south can do a lot of damage, not to America of course!

4 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by ginajet(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Front page
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Kaxmytex(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hehehe.....make i siddon dey watch wetin wan apun nxt...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by donsax: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
This coward north korea.....only love to make mouth.........let them strike and see if the missile would reach any where in usa
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
cap28: The US dollar is on the verge of collapse with experts forecasting China dumping the dollar in large quantities by May this year which will ultimately trigger other countries to dump it as well - time is running out for the US economy, what better way to divert attention away from the impending collapse of their economy than to focus on a non existent threat from north korea?

Preach to them, bro...

I still can't believe no one is talking about the US conducting a 3 months military exercise near the coast of NK... If that's not an intentional provocation, I don't know what it's... The US is the aggressor here... but NK is also psychotic...

I'll like to know how the yanks would feel if Russia decides to conduct a 3 month military exercise somewhere in Cuba or Panama... grin

7 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hmmmmm, I've said it time without numbers that thia froggy looking boy wants to die early. A woman cannot beat a man o. Hope he has a son that will replace him because the way am seeing it now,he is about to die young. America no dey romance with you for millitary tins o. U go know say Obama na white man when lthey lunch first drone into North Korea. As for me and my family, e no concern us

4 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by HonKontigi: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
kudos to north korea. There should be a balance of terror in the world. USA has taken war to so many countries that this north korean challenge should be a warning to the hawks in Washington that enough is enough of bullying other countries.

3 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by pholusac: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
war, war, war! its not that easy, those that started it will not be there to tell the story at the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Heat Wave: UK exceeds 40°C For The First Time Ever / Capital Police Draw Firearms Against Invading Trump Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.