Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Czech President Impeached For State Pardon - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon (14817 Views)

Woman Delivers Czech Republic’s First Set Of Quintuplets (5 Babies) / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon. / Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by seunajia: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
[size=22pt] BTW, who hid my initial comment? [/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Policewoman(f): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
The Nigerian constitution is the problem, not Jonathan. A constitution that gives the president absolute powers, turning him to an emperor. The blame should go to the impotent NASS for not having the balls to move for a constitution amendment.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Policewoman(f): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
seunajia: [size=22pt] BTW, who hid my initial comment? [/size] angry angry angry angry
I did:p
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
seunajia:

Insincere 9gerian, it's nice you have tacitly admitted you lied and attempt to hoodwink well meaning Nigerians, as usual, until you were cornered.

My thoughts about Jona might take us away from this thread, but...let's give it a shot.

Now, I don't "hate" Jona, nah, I just think he is not our messiah. I don't believe in him, he has not done anything to gain my confidence. He didn't impress as a governor. But Fashola has my confidence, he has been a brilliant governor. Buhari has a record of being largely corruption free. Such are the likes we need now, not some who frolics with corruption and oozes incompetence.

BTW, even if my dad's brother were president and he commits an impeachable offence, then he should go! Kudos to Czechs. Justice should be independent of emotions. The more we keep him there the more he breaks his own blunder record.

He is not the best after bread, neither is he the best from the SS.

I have heard so much about Akpabio, why is anyone not touting him as president?

[unsolicited advise] You guys make one mistake when you fight everyone, you buy enemies for him. This is Nigeria, to win an election, atleast from the corner I am from, you need to exude some form of competence/credibility. You need to be smart, be tactful. Jona represents none of these. Why should he then have my support?

Its like what some of my Igbo brothers do; you want your man to be president and you're not ready to form alliances with people to get him there. I get mad when they start with their shenanigans because I swear it's been a while an Ibo man was president. However, no one is going to dash them, they have to "form alliances" and present a credible candidate. Wake up to this reality nnwannes, winning is about numbers. A tree does not make a forest. [/unsolicited advise]
I did not admit any lie. The lie exist only in your hateful imagination.

Now, I support Jona, nah,I just think he is the messiah. I believe in him, he has done alot to gain my confidence. He impressed as a governor. But Fashola has lost my confidence, he has been a brutal governor. Buhari has a record of incompetence and cluelessness.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by seunajia: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Policewoman: The Nigerian constitution is the problem, not Jonathan. A constitution that gives the president absolute powers, turning him to an emperor. The blame should go to the impotent NASS for not having the balls to move for a constitution amendment.

In all sincerity, this is true. But Jonah too has failed in the ambit of the present constitution. He can do a lot better.

Policewoman: I did:p

Policewoman, I hope you know it is a sin to remind me that I have a policewoman fetish? embarassed
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by seunajia: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend will you compose and stop acting so puerile. I don't like the feeling that I bullied you on this thread. Show some steel, c'mon. I'm not the lord of you tongue

Now, I support Jona, nah,I just think he is the messiah. I believe in him, he has done alot to gain my confidence. He impressed as a governor. But Fashola has lost my confidence, he has been a brutal governor. Buhari has a record of incompetence and cluelessness.

As subjective as I think "supportership" should be, I know it MUST have merits. Especially when we're talking of 160million people's future.

Thus, I hope you know you can't just bandy such talks, right? Prove please, sir? tonguegringringringrin
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by tnktosin(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Never in Nigeria. Once you're President, you're Lord over all. SOS O'Lord.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by peace3: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=mymadam]GEJ is next? God bless Nigeria.[/quote[b]]YOU DO THIS IN NIGERIA AND SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE WILL ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION,IS JONATHAN THE ONLY SCAPE GOAT?WHAT ABOUT IBB,OBJ,ABACHA,ABDULSALAM.THE CRUX OF THE MATTER IS THAT,NIGERIA IN MY OPINION IS A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY AND HER PEOPLE,FUNNY. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :[/b]o shocked
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by PENMIGHT(m): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

U are definitely saying the complete opposite of what Sincere 9gerian would ordinarily say on forum like this. Are u impersonating our sincerity?
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by PENMIGHT(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2013
seunajia: My friend will you compose and stop acting so puerile. I don't like the feeling that I bullied you on this thread. Show some steel, c'mon. I'm not the lord of you tongue

As subjective as I think "supportership" should be, I know it MUST have merits. Especially when we're talking of 160million people's future.

Thus, I hope you know you can't just bandy such talks, right? Prove please, sir? tonguegringringringrin

Hi Sincere 9gerian! Welcome, the undisputable one! May ur ink never go dry.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by DaLover(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2013
GEJ has not even committed an impeachable offence over the pardon...people r just yapping
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by WaleLeemson: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2013
GEJ your days are numbered in ASO ROCK. out...............
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by gp66(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2013
iykak47: Czech former president was not impeached, his tenure ended on March 7th 2013, rather the senate voted to refer the former president to the constitutional court to rule whether he had violated the constitution by granting amnesty to some criminals,yesterday treason charge as a result of the pardon against the man was dropped by the court.
Saharareporters should stop deceiving Nigerians.

Google is 'my friend' not Saharareporters cool

thats why i dnt even read news on saharareporters portal again. They are against the little progress of Nigeria.
I believe its anti-GEJ administration that owns sahara...
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by gp66(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2013
iykak47: Czech former president was not impeached, his tenure ended on March 7th 2013, rather the senate voted to refer the former president to the constitutional court to rule whether he had violated the constitution by granting amnesty to some criminals,yesterday treason charge as a result of the pardon against the man was dropped by the court.
Saharareporters should stop deceiving Nigerians.

Google is 'my friend' not Saharareporters cool

sahara reporters are not doing any good for the progress of Nigeria.
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by seunajia: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: Hi Sincere 9gerian! Welcome, the undisputable one! May ur ink never go dry.

I have been called several names by people wanting to decipher my handle. I am battling not to mistake your post as that of one of such persons, sir.

DaLover: GEJ has not even committed an impeachable offence over the pardon...people r just yapping

DaLover again? Won't it be the height of hypocrisy to exonerate a man who pardons a criminal convicted of stealing "your NigerDelta money", of wrong doing? I would have expected that in-line with your rants here, you'd ask for head of Alams and his ilks, No?
Re: Czech President Impeached For State Pardon by DaLover(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2013
seunajia:

I have been called several names by people wanting to decipher my handle. I am battling not to mistake your post as that of one of such persons, sir.

DaLover again? Won't it be the height of hypocrisy to exonerate a man who pardons a criminal convicted of stealing "your NigerDelta money", of wrong doing? I would have expected that in-line with your rants here, you'd ask for head of Alams and his ilks, No?
Assuming you we're not driven by blind haterade for the nigerdelta people,
You would ask urself some simple questions..
Who is pardon meant for? Innocent people or guilty people?
Does the president have the liberty to pardon who ever he wants?
Has Alams been prosecuted and served his jail term?
Coup plotting vs public funds stealing, which has done more damage to nigeria ultimately?
Where have u read that a pardon amount to exoneration?

Seun do not allow your haterade to direct your energy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike / Italy PM Says Companies Can Buy Russian Natural Gas In Rubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.