Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part (1556 Views)

Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by Samuel360: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2013
I found this heart breaking picture of this young girl murdered like she was nothing on net this morning.Seriously,i’ve not been myself since then.The details of where or how the victim was murdered havn’t been made known yet but I’ll try get every detailed information about the murder.

With the mind of a psychologist,I would say she was kidnapped,raped and intentionally tortured to death by maybe an enemy.It pains me most to know that the wicked barbarians who did this to are out there walking the streets freely.

May God have mercy!

To See the Picture, Click Here: http://ning.it/YLsqAJ

Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2013
WTF!!! cry WTF!!!
Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by Samuel360: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Jezyfreezman: WTF!!! cry WTF!!!
Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by Omen100(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2013
Photo or photos please.
Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by Les: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2013
angry lipsrsealed cry sad shocked sometimes I just feel like dying so Dat I could just stop hearing about d wickedness of this world. Why not just cut off her head or slash her throat rather than a rough TREE inTO her privates LORD HAVE MERCY angry lipsrsealed cry sad shockedangry lipsrsealed cry sad shockedangry lipsrsealed cry sad shockedangry lipsrsealed cry sad shockedangry lipsrsealed cry sad shockedangry lipsrsealed cry sad shockedangry lipsrsealed cry sad shockedangry lipsrsealed cry sad shocked
Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by nekaa(f): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Lord have mercy
Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2013
Wickedness
Wickedness
Wickednes
Pure wickednes. cry
Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by Rooneyboy(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Damn !

So sad .
Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by baynix(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2013
Oh My Goodness!! sad sad

Ds Is Too Much!! I Cant Imagine The Pain She Passed Thru B4 She Gave Up!
Re: Girl Molested & Tortured To Death With A Huge Wood In Private Part by Les: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
baynix: Oh My Goodness!! sad sad

Ds Is Too Much!! I Cant Imagine The Pain She Passed Thru B4 She Gave Up!
i wish she gave up b4 dat tree is being inserted, but we know dat d possibility is tiny, why put tree wen she is already dead cos they would wanna see her groan in agony and suffer...too bad but wait o, were e happen?

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:Nigerian Women Trafficked To Saudi Arabia / Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? / 26 Yrs Old Girl Who Attended Caleb School Ended Up But Begging, Doing Prostitut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.