Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Five Things To Look Out For Before You Get Your Free Auto-responder - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Five Things To Look Out For Before You Get Your Free Auto-responder (682 Views)

Which Nigeria Auto Responder Service Will You Recommend. / Get Your Form To Email Script With Auto-responder Facility. / Download Free Auto Traffic Software For Your Blogs And Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things To Look Out For Before You Get Your Free Auto-responder by cyparks: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2009
Five things to look out for before you get your free Auto-responder

There are companies that provide free Auto responder services, just the way Yahoo! is providing free e-mail services for their users all over the world.
The basic things to look out for before getting your free auto-responder account from a Free Auto-responder Service Company are:

[b]1.[/b]The life span of the service offered to a given auto-responder account.
This is very important when getting a free auto-responder account. Make sure that the free account that they are offering is not a trial account, because if it is, than it is not a free Auto responder.  A truly free should be like “forever”.

[b]2.[/b]Checkout the number of follow-up messages allowed for each account created. Ideally it should be between 5 to 20 follow-up messages. Don’t use anyone that don’t allow up to 5 follow-up messages. And also make sure they allow unlimited message broadcast.

[b]3.[/b]Checkout the message formats allowed. A good free Auto responder service company should at least have HTML and TEXT message formats, nothing less than that. Don’t use anyone that only allow text format. You absolutely have to use HTML if you want your prospects to see professionalism in you messages.

[b]4.[/b]The follow-up scheduling. Make sure they allow that because that is where the action is. With that you can be making money even when you are sleeping, literally.

[b]5.[/b]No competitive adverts from others in your follow you messages. Some so called free auto responders will only litter your follow-up messages with competitive adverts; for example, if you are sell Dog training e-book in your follow-up message then they will liter your messages with Dog training eBook advert. So you should look out for those that don’t liter your follow-up messages with adverts. Note:  you may use those that just advertise their service but not other people services or products.

I’ve been using a free auto responder for a while now and it proved to be very effective then some paid ones. Stop wasting your money with paid auto responder, try the totally free one that I am using now you will be very glad you did.

Go to www.cyparks.com now.

Have a great day
Malik Saidu,
CyParks.Com!
Re: Five Things To Look Out For Before You Get Your Free Auto-responder by segsalerty(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2009
Uhmmm , PHP can do the Autoresponse thing for you ! why buying/ looking for a third party ?
wink
Its a matter of coding ! if you wanna know how it works , get to me segun@segsalerty.com ( i can Help )
or, just go to my ugly website www.segsalerty.com go to contact me , leave a message there and check your email instantly ! you will surely get an auto response!

(1) (Reply)

New Sharepoint Training Blog? / Help Me Install Wordpress On My Site / How Can I Update An Uploaded Site I Built With Frontpage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.